Author Topic: Lindsey Vonn - suffers back injury in World Cup race  (Read 4076 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 09:16:49 AM »
The Trump effect........

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/12/10/lindsey-vonn-suffers-back-injury-in-world-cup-race-after-trump-comments.html

She's had numerous injuries including the back for the past couple years.  Respect her for going out there to represent the United States.  I don't blame her for dismissing Trump
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 09:26:29 AM »

She's had numerous injuries including the back for the past couple years.  Respect her for going out there to represent the United States.  I don't blame her for dismissing Trump

I know her history. But she's a political idiot. I saw Malcolm Jenkins last night at a restaurant. Great football player but another political idiot.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:29:33 AM »
I'd suffer a back injury from pounding her alpine ass

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 09:31:57 AM »
mudshark

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 09:44:36 AM »
I know her history. But she's a political idiot. I saw Malcolm Jenkins last night at a restaurant. Great football player but another political idiot.

Coach wouldn't it be fair say anyone who casts support to a centuries old 2 party system that was established for a newly founded country is the political idiot?

Just because you or I don't agree with the stance doesn't mean they were incorrect. They played the system to get the result they wanted, the NFL is shifting $100 million to the players causes.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 09:47:04 AM »
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12:3

MAGA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 09:54:32 AM »
Coach wouldn't it be fair say anyone who casts support to a centuries old 2 party system that was established for a newly founded country is the political idiot?

For sure, but I don't think this country has ever seen such bias on a President with such little knowledge and only getting their info from propaganda that can't even defend their own stances but have no problem pushing bullshit on others. Most of the networks out there are leftist propaganda and that where people like Vonn, Jenkins get their info from.

Just because you or I don't agree with the stance doesn't mean they were incorrect. They played the system to get the result they wanted, the NFL is shifting $100 million to the players causes.

Goodell set aside $90mil to support players activism. He has no interest in keeping politics out of the sport. It's become an agenda

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 10:20:30 AM »
mudshark

She's more famous for being Tiger's side piece than for anything else.
K

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 10:29:34 AM »
she's a political idiot.  Malcolm Jenkins  another political idiot.

Haha ,oh brother

Nothing says  'political  idiot ' quite like believing that one party is always right and the other one always  wrong.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
Fuck Lindsey Vonn.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 11:22:46 AM »

Everyone that doesn't agree with your views is considered an idiot in your eyes. Grow up. She was injured and you have to bring up that she doesn't like Trump, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.  Most of the world hates Trump.  You're in the minority that licks his balls.  The man is insane, and you do nothing but praise him. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Lindsey Vonn - suffers back injury in World Cup race
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 01:21:31 PM »
Hope her head slips off when she collides with a fence.

Mudshark piece of trash.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2017, 03:00:42 PM »

A TWO party system was never ordained, it just evolved.  There was another party in the 19th century which over time lost ground and faded out..The  Whig party anyone?  Class?  Class?  Bueller?

ok....well..
The Whig Party was a political party active in the middle of the 19th century in the United States. Four US presidents belonged to the party while in office.[5] It emerged in the 1830s as the leading opponent of Jacksonians, pulling together former members of the National Republican (one of the successors of the Democratic-Republican Party) and Anti-Masonic Parties. It had distant links to the upscale traditions of the Federalist Party. Along with the rival Democratic Party, it was central to the Second Party System from the early 1840s to the mid-1860s.[6] It originally formed in opposition to the policies of President Andrew Jackson (in office 1829–37) and his Democratic Party.
The Whig Party nominated several presidential candidates in 1836. General William Henry Harrison of Ohio was nominated in 1840, former Senator Henry Clay of Kentucky in 1844, and General Zachary Taylor of Louisiana in 1848. Another war hero, General Winfield Scott of New Jersey was the Whig Party's last presidential nominee, in 1852. In its two decades of existence, the Whig Party had two of its candidates, Harrison and Taylor, elected president. Both died in office. John Tyler succeeded to the presidency after Harrison's death in 1841, but was expelled from the party later that year. Millard Fillmore, who became president after Taylor's death in 1850, was the last Whig president.
The party fell apart because of the internal tension over the expansion of slavery to the territories. With deep fissures in the party on this question, the anti-slavery faction prevented the nomination for a full term of its own incumbent, President Fillmore, in the 1852 presidential election; instead, the party nominated General Scott. Most Whig Party leaders eventually quit politics (as Abraham Lincoln did temporarily) or changed parties. The northern voter base mostly gravitated to the new Republican Party. In the South, most joined the Know Nothing Party, which unsuccessfully ran Fillmore in the 1856 presidential election, by which time the Whig Party had become virtually defunct. Some former Whigs became Democrats. The Constitutional Union Party experienced significant success from conservative former Whigs in the Upper South during the 1860 presidential election. Whig ideology as a policy orientation persisted for decades and played a major role in shaping the modernizing policies of the state governments during Reconstruction.[9]

Reference
Damn Wikepedia

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 03:01:55 PM »
who is Lindsey Wonn and why should I care about her  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
Every single thing that happens in the world is now connected to Trump. Chick falls while skiing, Trump. Ice caps melting, Trump. Violence in the middle east, Trump. Economy is doing great and adding massive job numbers, Obama. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
who is Lindsey Wonn and why should I care about her  ???

Some stupid homie hopper that is an Olympic athlete of some kind.

Let it burn.  Too bad she evacuated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »
Everyone that doesn't agree with your views is considered an idiot in your eyes. Grow up. She was injured and you have to bring up that she doesn't like Trump, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.  Most of the world hates Trump.  You're in the minority that licks his balls.  The man is insane, and you do nothing but praise him.  

Dude, wake up. It’s not because they, you or anyone else on the left disagrees. It’s that they can’t explain why they disagree. Can’t debate issues so it’s just bash Trump because everyone else on the left does it. Do you actually think this chick. Kaepernick, Jenkins actually knows why? I mean actually knows why? No. Fucking judges can’t even give an honesst ruling

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2018, 02:47:16 PM »
Q

Redux

• Getbig IV

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
Julia Mancuso is 1000x hotter than Lindsey Vonn.  I was unable to google anything about Mancuso's political views, which makes her 2x hotter because she sticks to talking about stuff she knows.  Vonn should just shut up already. 

Plus, Julia has her own underwear line.  "js"