Author Topic: Women Detail Sexual Allegations Against Trump  (Read 10461 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Women Detail Sexual Allegations Against Trump
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 01:56:26 PM »
Trump's a shitbag!? What a surprise. Oh, well. Own it.  ::)

And the Chimp pipes in with the same old same old same old. You are so one dimensional you defy the laws of physics...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 02:29:59 PM »
I predicted this when the sexual harassment allegations first starting coming out in Hollywood. I think most of us feel that Trump is probably guilty of some innapropriate misconduct towards women at some point in his life.

Unfortunately, he only bolsters the case by being caught saying " grab them by the pussy". Is this enough to get Trump out of office?

I say, if Clinton can get a blowjob in the Oval Office and lie about it under oath, then Trump should have nothing to worry about.

You really went out on a limb with that prediction playa. 

Women accusing trump of improper sexual conduct.... I'll make a prediction as well Trump will call this fake news.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 03:45:59 PM »
You really went out on a limb with that prediction playa. 

Women accusing trump of improper sexual conduct.... I'll make a prediction as well Trump will call this fake news.

That's right, out on a limb for sure...

especially since it already happened to Trump last year :)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 03:59:29 PM »
That's right, out on a limb for sure...

especially since it already happened to Trump last year :)
I'm pro Trump, but this has me worried.

It really is the only thing that crazy liberals/democrats have at this point. They are desperate.

werewolf operative

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 04:03:17 PM »
I'm pro Trump, but this has me worried.

It really is the only thing that crazy liberals/democrats have at this point. They are desperate.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 05:47:33 PM »
Apparently the Russian angle is finally running out of gas and this is the next attack.

On to the next lie.  On to the next thing for CNN to harp on 24 hours a day.  Fuck all these people. 

I certainly hope the average citizen is smart enough to see what's going on by now.  Fake fucking  news.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 06:51:00 PM »
Fox News went after Obama for wearing a tan suit and eating mustard. Trump grab puseees, mocks disabled, body shame women, threatened media, create phony universities to steal money, colluded with Russia,  disrespect our military, allies, fbi, cia, nsa, dia, many more but lets blame Obama or Clinton. ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 06:58:56 PM »
Fox News went after Obama for wearing a tan suit and eating mustard. Trump grab puseees, mocks disabled, body shame women, threatened media, create phony universities to steal money, colluded with Russia,  disrespect our military, allies, fbi, cia, nsa, dia, many more but lets blame Obama or Clinton. ::)
You lost everyone when you posted "mocks disabled". You definitely are a part of CNN's main audience.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »

what kind of man uses the word "body shame"? you cant call a fat chick fat ? On getbig of all places!!

Somebody ban this feminized mangina... This is why the country is falling apart.. weak men who care more about feelings than obvious measurable progress.  Fuck your feelings.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2017, 07:23:02 PM »
"Because of Trump."  Right, Newsweek.  All of this pro-Palestine, anti-Israel sentiment is because of Trump.  It never existed before 2016.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2017, 07:26:51 PM »
Trump grab puseees, mocks disabled, body shame women, threatened media, create phony universities to steal money, colluded with Russia,  disrespect our military, allies, fbi, cia, nsa, dia, many more but lets blame Obama or Clinton. ::)

Most of what you list here didn't actually happen.  You know that right?  Does the truth matter to you at all? 

You probably think Michael Brown had his hands up too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2017, 07:49:16 PM »
Most of what you list here didn't actually happen.  You know that right?  Does the truth matter to you at all? 

Which ones are true?
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 07:58:03 PM »
what kind of man uses the word "body shame"? you cant call a fat chick fat ? On getbig of all places!!

Somebody ban this feminized mangina... This is why the country is falling apart.. weak men who care more about feelings than obvious measurable progress.  Fuck your feelings.

Not when you're president

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 08:00:10 PM »

Are you telling me none of the things I've listed, happened? How is the weather in Russia today?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 08:29:57 PM »
Are you telling me none of the things I've listed, happened? How is the weather in Russia today?

This is part of your problem, if you can't understand the meaning of a simple word like "MOST", how are we to trust your understanding of complex issues?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2017, 08:42:51 PM »
Which ones are true?

body shame women, threatened media, disrespect our allies, fbi, cia, nsa, dia, many more

As far as I know, these are the ones that actually happened.  Not sure about the University thing, didn't look into that.

Most of where I find fault with Trump is his mouth, not his decision making.  Every stupid or petty thought he has comes out his mouth.  Most politicians aren't like that.  They are much more calculating with their words.  Trump is honest to a fault and I think that's what we need right now.  The funny thing is, even when Trump says something cringe-worthy, he usually isn't wrong.....it's just tacky.  If the press and the Anti-Trumpers in Government would respect the outcome of the election and let him govern, Trump could be the greatest President of all time.  He still might be.  The problem with this country right now is the swamp, not Donald Trump.  We had 8 years of Obama's leftist asshattery, lets try something else for a while.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2017, 08:48:55 PM »
On to the next lie.  On to the next thing for CNN to harp on 24 hours a day.  Fuck all these people. 

I certainly hope the average citizen is smart enough to see what's going on by now.  Fake fucking  news.

The beauty pageant backstage thing is perfectly believable.  The question is whether it's a big deal.  No one is saying Trump is a rapist.  He basically sounds like a creep, but if you're not at least a little bit of a creep around hot chicks then you're probably queer.

The unwanted kiss allegations are questionable.  Even a creep doesn't go from zero to deep kiss for no reason.  Hey, maybe he did, but I'd probably believe him if he came out and said "I'm rich, I'm famous, I was younger and thinner at the time, women frequently wanted me to kiss them, and I though these chicks wanted a kiss too."  

One of these sex scandal guys has got to find his balls and come out swinging.  Come on, Donald.  He could do it nice, not like I would.  Not "I like fucking hot chicks.  That's the definition of heterosexual male and it's what women want.  Geez, it was a kiss.  Get over it.  It's not like I clamped her head in a vice and ass raped her with a cactus."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2017, 08:58:28 PM »
Which ones are true?

What if several women started accusing Vince Goodrum CSN MFT PhD of sexual misconduct from several years back with no evidence?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2017, 09:26:38 PM »
The beauty pageant backstage thing is perfectly believable.  The question is whether it's a big deal.  No one is saying Trump is a rapist.  He basically sounds like a creep, but if you're not at least a little bit of a creep around hot chicks then you're probably queer.

The unwanted kiss allegations are questionable.  Even a creep doesn't go from zero to deep kiss for no reason.  Hey, maybe he did, but I'd probably believe him if he came out and said "I'm rich, I'm famous, I was younger and thinner at the time, women frequently wanted me to kiss them, and I though these chicks wanted a kiss too."  

One of these sex scandal guys has got to find his balls and come out swinging.  Come on, Donald.  He could do it nice, not like I would.  Not "I like fucking hot chicks.  That's the definition of heterosexual male and it's what women want.  Geez, it was a kiss.  Get over it.  It's not like I clamped her head in a vice and ass raped her with a cactus."

What if several women started accusing Vince Goodrum CSN MFT PhD of sexual misconduct from several years back with no evidence?

Exactly, the standard of evidence on this kind of thing is very low which is convenient if you are trying to force someone to resign.  An "unwanted kiss"?  Give me a fucking break.

The attacks on Trump are very transparent.  They are just throwing a bunch of shit at the wall hoping something will stick.  I'm not falling for it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:19 PM »

They think they'll pressure him to resign like everyone else has been lately, lol.

What the liberal media doesn't know is gh15 is working hand in hand with Trump to bring down fake news.

i dont work hand in hand.. im a family.. big difference.. BLOOD IN THE VEINS!

no oen will touch this president mark my words,, no! one!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »
there is no doubt that this is a very serious social and cultural war created by deep state and its propaganda fake news media.. this is ALL they do 24 7 around the clock while moving huge amounts of money from one elite pocket to the another.. all against a freely elected president of America.. but mark my word.. and im read by straight out millions in 2017.. so it shoud be marked..

IF ONE HAIR OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS TOUCHED.. ALL NASA LIES AND DECEIVE WILL BE OUTTED WITH DOCUMENTATION,, ALL CRIMES AND BIG PHARMA UNDER THE RADAR SUPPLEMENRATION TO POLITICIANS WILL BE OUTTED JUST AS FAST,, WE WILL BREAK THE CORES OF DEEP STATE.. remember what i write here.. EVERYTHING THAT IS SECRET WILL BE REAVEALED.. and the hackers are there to do it and the information is there to be given to the hackers and make it very easy for them to "hack"

mark date,,

not a single hair on president Donald trump will be touched.. or legit problem will appear for deep state,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

werewolf operative

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2017, 12:13:05 AM »

Body shaming...

Who do you blame for the black slave trade going on in Libya?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2017, 04:19:49 AM »
Yes, but they may be finally be putting on the full court press.

This may become another Watergate type scandal. Trump may end up like Nixon.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2017, 04:23:58 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@real DonaldTrump

Despite thousands of hours wasted and many millions of dollars spent, the Democrats have been unable to show any collusion with Russia - so now they are moving on to the false accusations and fabricated stories of women who I don’t know and/or have never met. FAKE NEWS!

Somebody ban this feminized mangina... This is why the country is falling apart.. weak men who care more about feelings than obvious measurable progress.  Fuck your feelings.

It’s part and parcel with being a liberal arts major. You come out of college and your primary skill is micromanaging other people’s behavior.

Who do you blame for the black slave trade going on in Libya