Author Topic: whats a nigro  (Read 5551 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
whats a nigro
« on: December 12, 2017, 01:14:08 AM »
to you?

to me it is  megyn Kelly.. from fake news msnbc/nbc
to me a nigro = christine romance.. from fake news cnn
to me a nigro =  don lemon.. from fake news cnn..
to me a nigro =  charles barkely

to me a nigro is not nessasrily a street getto thus.. eventhough they have key position in this group..  to me a nigro  is anyone that in 2017 represent a sand stormed brainwashed generation x and nothingness that were used and abused into conforming by the biggest white criminal of them all.. the muslim Kenyan son of 1000 whores barek Hussein Obama and his racist of a wife Michael Obama

to me this! is what nigro is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

Simple Simon

Re: whats a guy
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 01:16:41 AM »
to you?

to me it is  mwaqegyn Kelly..
to me a blaqack is Chrihhdestine romance
to me a bgghdlack is don lemon
to me a blssqwqack is Chaxzxvrles barkely

to me a black is anygone that in 2017 reprjesent a sand stodbrmed brainwchchashed genevration x and nothingddness that were usegd and abusffed into conddforming by the biggest white crggwiminal of them all.. the mujolslim Kenaaqyan son of 1000 whgoores barek Husshwlein Obama and his rtwwmacist of a wife Mjyckkichael Obkkmwama

to me this! is what nigro is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fixed (normal grammar)

QuietYou

Re: whats a nigro
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 01:18:41 AM »
There is a different N word to describe people like Beyonce and Michael Bennet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »
i worked it back into position.. i asked few days ago if you can say nigro onhere they said yes.. i tried to write it and boom changed to other words.. so ended with the good ole word i used to use on here many many years ago.. nigro : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:22:10 AM »
😎

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:22:34 AM »
Wow. gh trying to be edgy.  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:27:13 AM »
You write like a 3 year old, hold idiotic superstitions, and deal drugs.  I always assumed you were black.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 01:31:20 AM »
beyonci is another nigro.. good good i forgot that blm antifa entitled generation nothingness whore that could sing a little with destinty child and thought she was a Michael Jackson lol fucking wanna be musician,, she is one of the best generation nothingness had at one point with to the left to the left everything to the left which was decent comparing to 2017 rubbish.. but generaly speaking that thing definitely developed itself into all out nigro,, if everything could have stayed like in 2006-2007 socially and culturally i would signed on it right now no questions asked,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 01:33:30 AM »
beyonci is another nigro.. good good i forgot that blm antifa entitled generation nothingness whore that could sing a little with destinty child and thought she was a Michael Jackson lol fucking wanna be musician,, she is one of the best generation nothingness had at one point with to the left to the left everything to the left which was decent comparing to 2017 rubbish.. but generaly speaking that thing definitely developed itself into all out nigro,, if everything could have stayed like in 2006-2007 socially and culturally i would signed on it right now no questions asked,,

gh15 approved

Amazing how many idiots were cheering on her anti-cop halftime show for the Super Bowl. It's as if those retards didn't realize that if the country was a free-for-all with no cops, their low IQ's would certainly not prevail especially without welfare and benefits for their 100 kids.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 01:34:55 AM »
You write like a 3 year old, hold idiotic superstitions, and deal drugs.  I always assumed you were black.

i dont deal drugs someone who deal drugs have no times on their hands.. learn it.. how ever i am what sources need on their side very very badly : )

now back to the question

who said i wasn't black? i may be black.. i just despize what happened to blacks.. the getto took the best of them,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 01:35:22 AM »
There is a difference between Don Lemon, Goodrum and Tyrone from the ghetto though.

Q

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 01:39:29 AM »
^vince gfg nmh liu chan chu fat is not a nigro what so ever.. he is very nice fella.. highly educated and pretty much equivalent to what i consider stevie wonder and wiggs to be.. generally sane normal human beings,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 01:39:54 AM »
i dont deal drugs someone who deal drugs have no times on their hands.. learn it.. how ever i am what sources need on their side very very badly : )

now back to the question

who said i wasn't black? i may be black.. i just despize what happened to blacks.. the getto took the best of them,,

gh15 approved

That's funny. You hit this board stating you were a dealer. Do you ever NOT lie?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 01:43:24 AM »
no! i said that the murderer owed money! big difference.. i said we send this and that.. as an example of whats going on in the sourcing industry.. to give an outlay so individuals start getting how rich it is and how big it is.. it had to be broken up in order to build a less toxic one with out narcotics and poison.. minimization was a requirement we set out to achieve and did i achieve it?

oh yes i did : ) i achieved a lot of things by achivign that.. i became multi millioner due to that

i never been a source,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 01:45:18 AM »
try to keep it on subject.. this is a nigro thread.. very important due to the special election happening today in America,, very very important,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 01:46:07 AM »
try to keep it on subject.. this is a nigro thread.. very important due to the special election happening today in America,, very very important,,

gh15 approved

Care to explain the 666 in the middle of your name? Clearly an illuminati puppet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 01:51:39 AM »
people have yet to understand that gh15 and president Donald trump is entanglement in time/space.. straight out.. we like to watch things that stimulate us.. we like this shit.. we like doing it to ourselfs we are masochists.. we are highly highly similar.. you find one you found the other..

we watch fake news cnn and fake news msnc more than we watch fox news.. we like watching specific nigro hosts that we cant stand but because we cant stand them we watch them we want to see what they say about us..

we love it.. we love the stimulation as i always say,,

anyone who watched gh15 2005-2015 and see president Donald trump 2015-2025 understand pretty fast while looking deep into the subject that it is entanglement in time/space

im not kidding what so ever.. it is simply complete and utter domination of the first quarter of the 21st century,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 10:32:11 AM »
people have yet to understand that gh15 and president Donald trump is entanglement in time/space.. straight out.. we like to watch things that stimulate us.. we like this shit.. we like doing it to ourselfs we are masochists.. we are highly highly similar.. you find one you found the other..

we watch fake news cnn and fake news msnc more than we watch fox news.. we like watching specific nigro hosts that we cant stand but because we cant stand them we watch them we want to see what they say about us..

we love it.. we love the stimulation as i always say,,

anyone who watched gh15 2005-2015 and see president Donald trump 2015-2025 understand pretty fast while looking deep into the subject that it is entanglement in time/space

im not kidding what so ever.. it is simply complete and utter domination of the first quarter of the 21st century,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
I agree 100% I been on it for a while people don't understand how fast technology is moving. You right about the robot women to.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 10:49:19 AM »

sometimes... your posts are awesome, lol

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 10:54:16 AM »
I agree 100% I been on it for a while people don't understand how fast technology is moving. You right about the robot women to.

you agree 100% that glory hole 15 and trump are "entangled" ?  ::)

only thing they have in common...they're both complete fkin idiots

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2017, 04:06:26 PM »
Wow. gh trying to be edgy.  ::)

wow. chimps trying to be white  ::)
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 11:23:20 PM »
joy reed = nigro
simone sanders = nigro
really 75% of fake news cnn = nigros.. its very very bad,,

there will eventually have to be civil war.. ths type of hate against whites can nto be resolved any other way,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 11:50:40 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2017, 03:35:38 AM »
april ryan = nigro... a joke of a journalist.. and she is truly! a journalist unlike the other wanna bes she actualy can be quite a good journalist but she became a rep for the nigros.. disgusting and unfair beyond belief islamo fascist Hussein Obama brain wash propaganda

shame shame shame!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2017, 05:15:15 AM »
We call african gentlemen preto or pretos plural. Calling them negros is very offensive in their eyes.