Author Topic: Slut shaming?  (Read 3019 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Slut shaming?
« on: December 12, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »
Pocahontas was triggered by one of Trump’s tweets about New York senator Kirsten Gillibrand. He was completely right but Warren’s response is kind of weird. What exactly is she getting at?

Elizabeth Warren
“Are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame @SenGillibrand? Do you know who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that, @realDonaldTrump. Nevertheless, #shepersisted.”

This is the triggering tweet:

Donald Trump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Slut shaming?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
Did she just call Senator Kirsten Gillibrand a slut? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 09:22:48 AM »
Pocahontas.   ;D

Didn't Bill Clinton campaign for Gillibrand??

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 09:27:52 AM »
Pocahontas.   ;D

Didn't Bill Clinton campaign for Gillibrand??

Yes. She’s Hillary’s successor in New York. Schumer is the senior senator. So Trump’s comment was spot on. No way she does that unless Chuckie approved it.

Of course, Pocahontas has to immediately play the victim card for no particular reason “bully” “intimidate”l shame. Gillibrand publicly called for Trump to quit his job and he’s not supposed to respond?

Seems that way.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 09:34:10 AM »
Yes. She’s Hillary’s successor in New York. Schumer is the senior senator. So Trump’s comment was spot on. No way she does that unless Chuckie approved it.

Of course, Pocahontas has to immediately play the victim card for no particular reason “bully” “intimidate”l shame. Gillibrand publicly called for Trump to quit his job and he’s not supposed to respond?

Seems that way.

So she openly supports Bill Clinton who committed sexual misconduct while in office, but Trump should resign based on allegations known before he was elected?  Another flaming hypocrite. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »
Tucker Rips 'Fraud' Gillibrand for Covering for Bill Clinton and Now Demanding Franken Resign

Tucker Carlson reacted to Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's (D-N.Y.) demand that embattled Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) resign amid sexual misconduct claims.

Gillibrand was one of the first to call for Franken's resignation, and also slammed allegations of forcible rape against President Clinton, Carlson said.

"[Gillibrand] is an opportunist and a phony," Carlson said of the junior senator, who took the seat of Hillary Clinton after being appointed by then-Gov. David Paterson (D-N.Y.)

Gillibrand, who touted her support for the Clintons, was chosen by Paterson after former First Daughter Caroline Kennedy eventually declined to pursue the appointment.

Carlson showed a picture of Gillibrand with Bill Clinton and mentioned her formerly unwavering support for Hillary Clinton's presidential aspirations.

Kirsten Gillibrand

@SenGillibrand
As #DemsInPhilly gather to nominate our next Pres. @HillaryClinton, kicked off #DNCinPHL w/former Pres. @BillClinton
11:41 AM - Jul 25, 2016
 108 108 Replies   297 297 Retweets   709 709 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

He said that Gillibrand "gave cover" to those accused of sexual misconduct when it was "convenient," noting claims by Juanita Broaddrick that the former president raped her.

"Nothing has changed except for Gillibrand's own political calculations," he said of her change in tone toward Bill Clinton. "She's a fraud."

Of those who, like Gillibrand, have called for Franken to resign amid on-the-record and anonymous claims of misconduct, Carlson warned not to take glee in others' downfall.

He expressed his own distaste for Franken but asked what any viewer would think if such a thing happened to them.

Franken's latest accuser has remained anonymous, he said.

"What goes around comes around."

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/06/tucker-carlson-kirsten-gillibrand-flip-flop-bill-clinton-al-franken-sexual-accusations

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 09:45:58 AM »
OK. I get it. They’re implying that Trump was implying that she was willing to perform sexual favors on him to get a campaign donation.

Talk about a reach. It never even occurred to me when I first read that tweet. Funny how the left’s mind is always in the gutter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 10:17:18 AM »

Yes, Donald Trump practically called Kirsten Gillibrand a slut.

A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 10:26:09 AM »

Yes, Donald Trump practically called Kirsten Gillibrand a slut.

LOL...yeah, but so did Elizabeth Warren...WTF?

Elizabeth Warren
“Are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame @SenGillibrand? Do you know who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that, @realDonaldTrump. Nevertheless, #shepersisted.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 11:29:11 AM »
I live in this dumb state - She is a worthless leech of a senator and waste of time and space.   A total sham.  F her and her lies. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 11:48:11 AM »
OK. I get it. They’re implying that Trump was implying that she was willing to perform sexual favors on him to get a campaign donation.

Talk about a reach. It never even occurred to me when I first read that tweet. Funny how the left’s mind is always in the gutter.

::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 09:12:04 PM »
Trump owns so many minds. Strongest troll game of anyone in history.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »

Yeah, if the Presidency and this country were GetBig I'd be his biggest fan. Unfortunately it's the real world where life isn't lived bragging about how much p*ssy you get to grab because you're rich, or how insulting you can be to other people, his "troll" game is a total fail in the real world

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 10:53:13 AM »

True.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »
True.

You seem like a smart guy, you do realize Trump gets owned as much as he "owns" right? He has the thinnest skin I've seen in my lifetime of watching politics. Any hint that he is not the best, the greatest, setting a record gets him going, simply the easiest target for trolling you can imagine

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 11:01:28 AM »
You seem like a smart guy, you do realize Trump gets owned as much as he "owns" right? He has the thinnest skin I've seen in my lifetime of watching politics. Any hint that he is not the best, the greatest, setting a record gets him going, simply the easiest target for trolling you can imagine

I don't agree with a lot of what he says and does, but I don't think he ever really gets "owned," even when he's wrong.  He changes the subject.  He has the media talking about him 24/7.  Still more than 90 percent negative coverage.  They are writing serious stories about him drinking too much Coke, watching too much TV, having two scoops of ice cream while others get one, fabricating news stories, etc.  If anyone is doing the owning, it's Trump.  Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 11:07:17 AM »
I don't agree with a lot of what he says and does, but I don't think he ever really gets "owned," even when he's wrong.  He changes the subject.  He has the media talking about him 24/7.  Still more than 90 percent negative coverage.  They are writing serious stories about him drinking too much Coke, watching too much TV, having two scoops of ice cream while others get one, fabricating news stories, etc.  If anyone is doing the owning, it's Trump.  Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. 

He doesn't determine if he gets owned, observers do. Of course he never admits when he screws up, he won't ever admit a lie, his sociopathic brain won't allow it. The 90% negative coverage..  that's like complaining that during WW Hitler got 90% negative coverage. Trump earns most of that. He is just that bad. I agree the diet coke coverage was just plain stupid, but that is a small part of what is covered. Trump gets owned about every day. Just review his Twitter account

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 12:47:00 PM »
He doesn't determine if he gets owned, observers do. Of course he never admits when he screws up, he won't ever admit a lie, his sociopathic brain won't allow it. The 90% negative coverage..  that's like complaining that during WW Hitler got 90% negative coverage. Trump earns most of that. He is just that bad. I agree the diet coke coverage was just plain stupid, but that is a small part of what is covered. Trump gets owned about every day. Just review his Twitter account

You seriously just used Trump and Hitler in the same sentence?  Come on dude.  You suffering from TDS too?? 

Obama was the worst president of my lifetime and not even he deserved 90 percent negative coverage.  (Of course, the MSM loved him anyway.)  No, Trump is not doing a horrible job 90 percent of the time.  Absurd. 

I listened to an interview yesterday of Acosta from CNN by Hugh Hewitt.  You could absolutely hear how butt hurt Acosta is because Trump is mean to the media.  They have a "right" to defend themselves, according to Acosta.  They are openly at war with Trump.  He creates news cycles for them everyday just with a few words on Twitter.  They are literally inventing false news stories.  Sorry dude but that's the greatest troll job of all time.  He owns those clowns.   

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 01:03:35 PM »
This guy just compared Hitler to Trump. You have reached the point of Strawman status. No objectivity.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 01:08:18 PM »

Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 01:11:17 PM »
This guy just compared Hitler to Trump. You have reached the point of Strawman status. No objectivity.

If you ever check out some left wing sites like Daily Kos or MoveOn.org or Huffpo, straw and agnostic are pretty average.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 01:31:56 PM »
If you ever check out some left wing sites like Daily Kos or MoveOn.org or Huffpo, straw and agnostic are pretty average.
That I know. It's very disturbing. I even have supposed conservative friends that are the same way when it comes to Trump. One posted "Trump=Trash" yesterday along with his tweet about the hypocrital gillibrand. It's pretty bad when Trump has been more conservative then all of the recent presidents and they never said a word about them. The news has done its "duty" in both circles (liberal/conservatives).

Guy used the same source as Prime did that Trump is lying 5.5 times a day and he's not even senile due to age like Prime!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 01:36:26 PM »

Actually CNN has become as bad as Huffington Post. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 01:50:13 PM »
Actually CNN has become as bad as Huffington Post. 

They’re essentially one and the same. The talking points are indistinguishable.

They’re both peddling this narrative that the black voters in Alabama are the big heroes for saving the world from the evil Roy Moore and the whites there should be ashamed of themselves for voting for him. Meanwhile, Alabama’s biggest city, Birmingham, is predominantly black and has a homicide rate that’s about 20 times the national average.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 02:02:09 PM »
They’re essentially one and the same. The talking points are indistinguishable.

They’re both peddling this narrative that the black voters in Alabama are the big heroes for saving the world from the evil Roy Moore and the whites there should be ashamed of themselves for voting for him. Meanwhile, Alabama’s biggest city, Birmingham, is predominantly black and has a homicide rate that’s about 20 times the national average.

It's the smear campaign that determined the outcome of that race.  I'm reading Sharyl Attkisson's The Smear:  How Shady Political Operatives and Fake News Control What You See, What You Think and How You Vote.  Pretty eye opening.