Author Topic: WOW.............................................................................  (Read 3758 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

Yet another goes to PDI...It's on now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release
April 11, 2006

PDI ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF VINCE TAYLOR TO COMPETE IN NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Pro Division Inc is proud to announce that Vince Taylor has signed a contract to compete in NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS XXVII, Saturday, September 16th, at the Town Hall Theater in New York City. Because of prior obligations to the IFBB, Vince has guaranteed his joining PDI effective June 18, 2006.

Vince Taylor has had a career that is beyond words and exceeds anything imaginable. His first amateur victory was in 1983 when he won the Mr. Berlin event in Germany. In 1987 he won the AAU medium height class at the Mr. America and followed that in 1988 by winning the overall NPC Nationals. His Nationals victory gained him pro status in the IFBB.

His first IFBB pro contest resulted in a victory as Vince won the 1989 Night of Champions XI. Since his first victory in New York in 1989, he has followed that up with twenty one more victories that include the Grand Prix of Switzerland, the Grand Prix of Spain, the Grand Prix of Italy, the Grand Prix of Finland, the Grand Prix of Denmark, the Grand Prix of England, the Grand Prix of France, the Grand Prix of Ukraine, the San Jose Pro Invitational, the Niagara Falls Pro Invitational, two time winner of the Pittsburgh Pro Invitational, two time winner of the Ironman Pro Invitational, the Arnold Classic, the Arnold Classic Masters and five time Masters Olympia Champion.

But even with more victories than any other Bodybuilder competing today, Vince is better known for his posing routines. The first time he unveiled his robot routine at the 1991 Olympia he brought the house down and exited the stage to a standing ovation. He expanded on the creativity of the routine in subsequent years and brought posing and presentation to new heights when he incorporated the Macarena into the robot routine by the mid to late 1990's. His ingenious posing has captivated Bodybuilding audiences worldwide as Vince Taylor has been the most requested athletes in the past 15 years.

"I look at myself as more of a performer and entertainer than as a Bodybuilder" states Vince. He goes on to say "PDI is offering to me exactly what and how I feel Pro Bodybuilding should be. With no restrictions, I will attempt to do something at NOC this September that only Vince Taylor could bring to the entertainment stage. I will raise the bar so high in presentation; it will not be equaled for years. NOC is where I made my pro debut, NOC is where I won my first pro show, and NOC in 2006 is where I will revolutionize posing....again!"

Pro Division CEO Wayne S. DeMilia states, "We are ecstatic and elated to sign Vince Taylor as a PDI athlete and to have him contracted to compete in the first PDI event, Night of Champions XXVII. Anyone who is lucky enough to have tickets for the evening finals will remember Vince's performance for years to come. I am sure that Vince will have the New York crowd in the palm of his hand by the end of the night."

Anyone wishing to purchase tickets for Night of Champions or if there are athletes wishing to join PDI, they should contact us at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Their will be a snow ball effect of some past great's.and some good bber's who just don't see the good callouts sighning up and quick,they do need bber's to compete so the roster will grow weekly for the time being.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
in other news.............summer is almost here and the hotties are out in force

baring there tight and toned stomachs!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

But even with more victories than any other Bodybuilder competing today........

Good to see that the PDI does its research and doesn't exaggerate or make false claims  ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
in other news.............summer is almost here and the hotties are out in force

Michael, did you ever do that diet that Billy Carp put you on?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Michael, did you ever do that diet that Billy Carp put you on?

DIV

I COULDNT................. ....(billy was my contest prep-guy before LLES aka : larry
                                     sadly billy passed right at the beginning of this whole thing
                                     what advice he did give me tho is taped to my refrigerator
                                      i miss kidding and joking around with billy  a lot..........)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What did the tox report say on Billy Carp? Anyone know?

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
Supposedly this will be Vince's last contest.. so he's not really joining PDI.. just competing in one of their contests.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Supposedly this will be Vince's last contest.. so he's not really joining PDI.. just competing in one of their contests.

He said he's looking fwd to mixing it up with the unknown Eurpoean guys in the Fall PDI Euro tour.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
He said he's looking fwd to mixing it up with the unknown Eurpoean guys in the Fall PDI Euro tour.

Ok thats fair.. but after this season, he's gonna most likely retire... so him doing a few contests isn't really THAT big of a deal.

PDI needs some younger big names...

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV

HAHAHAHAHA.... wait a minute......  :-\

mom?  :-[

nahhh............HAHAHAH AHA

;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V

HAHAHAHAHA.... wait a minute......  :-\

mom?  :-[

nahhh............HAHAHAH AHA

;D

Self-deprecating humor.   Im impressed wiseguy. :D

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Self-deprecating humor.   Im impressed wiseguy. :D

I try to break up the monotany of my rants once in a while.....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I try to break up the monotany of my rants once in a while.....

It is a nice change for all of us. ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

That is fucking disgusting. I would shoot that fat with a shotgun if it tried to hang around in front of me like that! >:(