Author Topic: Finally the truth: Women prefer muscular men...  (Read 5092 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Finally the truth: Women prefer muscular men...
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:20:20 AM »
(Or, to be strictly scientific: Women rank images of muscular torsos among a set of headless images of torsos as most attractive)

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists

"“We weren’t surprised that women found physically strong men attractive ... what did surprise us was just how powerful the effect was,” said Aaron Sell, a senior lecturer at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia, who led the work. “Our data couldn’t find even a single woman that preferred weaker or feminine male bodies.”

The findings runs counter to a theory that has been gaining traction in the field of male attractiveness research, that there exists a “sweet spot” for brawn, and that beyond a certain threshold too much strength becomes unappealing.

This view is wrong, the team behind the latest study claim."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Finally the truth: Women prefer muscular men...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »
no,,

women prefer getto thugs or blacks they can be scared of.. arabs.. males that portray machizma and alpha.. this is what women want to be fucked by.. and it is less and less females now days because there are less and less females and more and more fascist neo feminists who hate males.. but sexually they would still! would take the one nigher and short relationship with black thugs or alpha of some kind and they usualy come in the form of black or arab to 2017 females,, they put a big x on the white male.. when it comes to attraction because the white males are their beta doers.. they train them to be their betas.. and white males fall for it.. just take a look around you in 2017 because in 2018 you may not even have that,,

females abusing males in unheard numbers.. its very big numbers and! what I wrote above was true to couple years ago.. now in 2018 it is less and less because females are completely different animal in the making,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:31:26 AM »
no,,

women prefer getto thugs or blacks they can be scared of.. arabs.. males that portray machizma and alpha.. this is what women want to be fucked by.. and it is less and less females now days because there are less and less females and more and more fascist neo feminists who hate males.. but sexually they would still! would take the one nigher and short relationship with black thugs or alpha of some kind and they usualy come in the form of black or arab to 2017 females,, they put a big x on the white male.. when it comes to attraction because the white males are their beta doers.. they train them to be their betas.. and white males fall for it.. just take a look around you in 2017 because in 2018 you may not even have that,,

females abusing males in unheard numbers.. its very big numbers and! what I wrote above was true to couple years ago.. now in 2018 it is less and less because females are completely different animal in the making,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

So what is a guy to do these days in your opinion? I have honestly noticed this as well its Pathetic. I'm white btw. I think it is gonna come more down to white guys dating more black girls. Black girls do not like black guys as much i have noticed as well. My last girlfriend was light skinned. Black guys in BLM are used as a pawn for gay and lesbian agenda. Black guys are used too as foot soldiers.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 01:40:58 AM »
either civil war..
or humanoid replacement

females must be back to what they used to be in the 20th century up to 2009 or so.. or they will be destroyed emotionally into unisex and it will happened by males moving on to humanoids,,

this is all real legit future of your specie my friend,,

in the short run you can have civil war but humans became very very comfy loving creatures.. they are very lazy and love their comfy tech toys.. its going to be little harder to pull a civil war in the 21st century but its doable if the abuse continue and they do abuse males,, in particular white looking males,, in a very big way,, ofcourse black males and latino males will drag them by their hair all around the neigberhood still to this day.. so they only fuck them when they need insemination.. but generaly speaking womales of 2018 are a phenomenon that must come to an end,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 01:55:49 AM »
Most women will be put in their place... too many people mistake mercy for weakness.
I've talked about this with eastern European women a lot and they are, albeit their many flaws, a healthier "bunch".
As soon as the pro-active part of European men reclaim their media, education, land and thus future this travesty will be over.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 02:25:44 AM »
Most women will be put in their place... too many people mistake mercy for weakness.
I've talked about this with eastern European women a lot and they are, albeit their many flaws, a healthier "bunch".
As soon as the pro-active part of European men reclaim their media, education, land and thus future this travesty will be over.

Polkas play with guys heads and just want attention not to get fucked

Heard urkaine is better girls actually want a hard fucking

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 02:39:30 AM »
Not really a surprise. It's fairly obvious that women find more muscular/athletic/stronger men more attractive. Why wouldn't they?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 02:45:02 AM »

ofcoursde eastern europian girls are best.. no question about it but they are in eastern Europe lol vadimir putin is a blessing! when yo utake everything into consideration he may be a killer.. and did wrong in some cases.. but he know how to raise those girls to be submissive and hats all that counts in the end of the day when it comes to society and culture to be maintained,,

pro active part of europian males.. have to face adolfina merkel first,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 02:46:33 AM »
Polkas play with guys heads and just want attention not to get fucked

Heard urkaine is better girls actually want a hard fucking

any eastern europian girl is 100000000000 times better than western girl.. and 100000000000000000000000 000000000000 times better than american whores,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 02:55:14 AM »
This is what happens when you let women have too much room. #metoo.

At least women knew their roles in the USA in the 1880s
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 03:15:26 AM »
any eastern europian girl is 100000000000 times better than western girl.. and 100000000000000000000000 000000000000 times better than american whores,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

But they play game and don't fuck much coz mama told them not to, this is typical polka

My French bud who is well versed in east euro slits says Ukraine girls don't play game and are genuine and want to fuck

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 03:20:52 AM »
But they play game and don't fuck much coz mama told them not to, this is typical polka

My French bud who is well versed in east euro slits says Ukraine girls don't play game and are genuine and want to fuck

yes but yo ucant compare polish to Americano whores.. polish girls will make you food.. and take care of their male.. and be submissive.. so yes they will lay there under yo uand be thinking about the bills they need to pay true.. while you fuck them.. but they will! be submissive enough to own.. they are legit females..

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 03:24:23 AM »
'Muscular' = six pack for most of them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 03:30:52 AM »
I would like to know which man decided that women's opinions mattered...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 04:27:24 AM »
Muscular guys turn them on but in real life they will take the guy with the money time and time again. It also matters if you're asking 20 something girls. After they have been burned a couple of times by a man child living with his mother they will pick the guy with a career  who can actually afford a house, vacations and cars. How many guys living in their mom's basement lease a home run car to give the illusion of being well off? In the end a woman wants a man who can support a family.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 04:43:34 AM »

x2

QuietYou

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 04:54:07 AM »

x3

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 05:02:19 AM »
Problem is that each idiot ,even good looking with enough money and power will still worship the white woman and somehow consider her so fucking important.

women should be submissive and even if they have their own opinion they should accept the man's word as  law.

Western bitches are indeed retarded, here in land of nowhere Romania there is mix between western type women and eastern type women so we can still pick some  but the problem is even the normal type are getting corrupted each day,

Personally i would choose asian wife above all, you must be real retard not to choose asian girls especially southern Asia, get yourself a thailandese,vietnamese or whatever. Good fucking looking, attractive even after 50, feminine like hell, submissive, cook and take care of your and children and will not transform into a white big pig as soon as she passes 30 or gives birth to a child.  Even chinese or taiwanese  wife is good but you have to deal with family shit, sometime pay money to the family to grab the girl. Chinese and taiwanese are also drama-queens sometimes so beware, this is why i say southern Asia , thailandese, vietname you can't go wrong. I've been in all these countries and stayed there for 2 weeks in middle of city life not as a fucking tourist visiting some god-knows what temple, simply in middle of cotidian life so i've made my decision already .
GETBIG!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 05:08:38 AM »
Also the problem is not white women uprising, is the white man pussyfication and stupidity. White man became obedient and nowdays it is considered normal that white man goes shopping for family,housework, raise the fucking kid while the fat bitch is doing massage or make-up or watching tv on sofa. Bringing money and food to the table is by far not enough these days, basically you take a western white wife and you got yourself a slave-life guaranteed for next 30 years. And guess what? After you die the bitch will inherit the goods and life comfortably and most of times you know women outage man.

I do not like muslims , in fact htey are retard savages and should be completely erased from history , brought nothing of use to humanity, just found themselfes on a pile of oil and sold it. However the way they treat their women is right, probably too harsh or course and that burka is retard but you can;t have perfection.
GETBIG!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 05:13:29 AM »
Problem is that each idiot ,even good looking with enough money and power will still worship the white woman and somehow consider her so fucking important.

women should be submissive and even if they have their own opinion they should accept the man's word as  law.

Western bitches are indeed retarded, here in land of nowhere Romania there is mix between western type women and eastern type women so we can still pick some  but the problem is even the normal type are getting corrupted each day,

Personally i would choose asian wife above all, you must be real retard not to choose asian girls especially southern Asia, get yourself a thailandese,vietnamese or whatever. Good fucking looking, attractive even after 50, feminine like hell, submissive, cook and take care of your and children and will not transform into a white big pig as soon as she passes 30 or gives birth to a child.  Even chinese or taiwanese  wife is good but you have to deal with family shit, sometime pay money to the family to grab the girl. Chinese and taiwanese are also drama-queens sometimes so beware, this is why i say southern Asia , thailandese, vietname you can't go wrong. I've been in all these countries and stayed there for 2 weeks in middle of city life not as a fucking tourist visiting some god-knows what temple, simply in middle of cotidian life so i've made my decision already .

That's running away from the problem. You need a stable core of people - escaping to foreigners, no matter how un/friendly, will not solve the problem as they also have their own. That's only a solution for a minority of folks.

What if a person does not want an asian wife? It's similar with eastern European women... why should I be subjected to having to fish for females in eastern ponds... there's a enough pussy here in the west as it stands. I like Eastern European women but their mentality is not really similar to mine - an exception may be Hungarians.

It's our doorstep that has to be taken care of.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 05:37:33 AM »
One set of photographs showed male university students and a second set showed men recruited from a gym, who worked out between three to five times each week. The men were also given a strength test.

The strength of a man was by far the strongest predictor of whether he was rated as attractive - it explained 70% of the difference in scores. Being tall gave men a small boost of a few percentage points, while being overweight incurred a few negative points.

“Our results suggest that even if you’re a bit overweight, looking strong can buffer that. Basically, being a strong, fat guy is OK, which I think would bring comfort to many.”

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 05:39:18 AM »
The team said they now intend to turn their gaze to the question of why the results differ to studies on facial attractiveness where women have shown a preference for feminine male faces. “It looks like the face is being analysed differently by women, and we’re not sure why yet,”

so i suppose that means no beards on men.

maybe start using some make up.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 05:51:11 AM »
The team said they now intend to turn their gaze to the question of why the results differ to studies on facial attractiveness where women have shown a preference for feminine male faces. “It looks like the face is being analysed differently by women, and we’re not sure why yet,”

so i suppose that means no beards on men.

maybe start using some make up.

So basically a powerlifter with heels and make-up.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 09:36:55 AM »
So basically a powerlifter with heels and make-up.

Perhaps a study will soon show us that latent truth we all know, "Muscular men prefer to be women!

Oh, cruel nature!

;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 09:46:23 AM »
They don't mean drugged up bodybuilders.