Author Topic: Banned from Facebook - for 30 days this time.  (Read 4413 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Banned from Facebook - for 30 days this time.
« on: December 14, 2017, 12:09:32 AM »
I got my fourth ever and now 30-day ban from Facebook, in my almost 11 years on the website.  It went 3 days, 3 days, 7 days, and now 30 days.

My crime?  I made a status about this video, essentially in agreement, and even put the word "Dykes" in quotes to show that I myself do not use epithets denoting homosexuality.  It did me no good.

The standard on Facebook is...they have no standard, really.  If someone is offended and the Facebook moderator who receives the complaint agrees with that person, you will receive a Community Standards Violation.  Here's the thing though...if Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter want to operate in this fashion, they will be displaced online.  In other words, if they push matters here, they will dig their own graves.  This thread sheds some light on Facebook's lack of standards on this matter:

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=1628858470766543

Here is the "offensive" video I agreed with, that got me a 30-day ban:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Banned from Facebook - for 30 days this time.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:24:12 AM »
lol mine was more interesting.. since I generated them a lot of money back in 2014 lol.. remember I used to hve face bookl legit one.. zuckerface knew about it..  I think I had 18k legit folowers there but I was so mean to them.. I just didn't have time for their balonie so I was considered mean..

I started it right after the ddos during early 2014.. lean82 built it for me and said you do facebook now lol I went in and it was very nice and lots of reaction and went up to 10 k legit folowers within few months.. and then one day after the all world been complaining lol they really did they bitched and complained.. one day I get a message lol "we can no longer let you advertise here he write.. he then go on and explain lol you encourage the use of supplements which we do not agree with I swear this was the language something like this.. and I barely even talked about hormones there I mainly talked about humanity and athletics in general.. you all remember my meltdowns about diego maradona all tru summer 2014 when I was bitching and crying over there how my argentina lost the mundial final  and how messi can never ever amount to diego.. what an amazing time it was lol I will cherish it eternity lol

in any case he go on and say that "you are also being vulgar and mean to people" something in the likes..

therefor we decided to not let gh15 continue on face book unless you change you ways.. I'm noto fucking kidding

ofcourse i said fuck you and left to never return,, fuck them and fuck their webpage.. my webpage is 100 times better,, if somone want gh15 they come to me now days but.. it was interesting times,, lol

i will never have facebook again under gh15 that i loj agree to.. never ever,, zuckerface can go fuck himself i also don't agree with their social abuse and control of humans,,

best thing about my my gh15 facebook was the music.. to this day i hve people with no conection to bodybuld that ask me about how the fuck i came up with all that great and in times hard to remember music.. it was real good,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 12:26:37 AM »
lol mine was more interesting.. since I generated them a lot of money back in 2014 lol.. remember I used to hve face bookl legit one.. zuckerface knew about it..  I think I had 18k legit folowers there but I was so mean to them.. I just didn't have time for their balonie so I was considered mean..

I started it right after the ddos during early 2014.. lean82 built it for me and said you do facebook now lol I went in and it was very nice and lots of reaction and went up to 10 k legit folowers within few months.. and then one day after the all world been complaining lol they really did they bitched and complained.. one day I get a message lol "we can no longer let you advertise here he write.. he then go on and explain lol you encourage the use of supplements which we do not agree with I swear this was the language something like this.. and I barely even talked about hormones there I mainly talked about humanity and athletics in general.. you all remember my meltdowns about diego maradona all tru summer 2014 when I was bitching and crying over there how my argentina lost the mundial and how messi can never ever amount to diego.. what an amazing time it was lol I will cherish it eternity lol

in any case he go on and say that "you are also being vulgar and mean to people" something in the likes..

therefor we decided to not let gh15 continue on face book unless you change you ways.. I'm noto fucking kidding

ofcourse i said fuck you and left to never return,, fuck them and fuck their webpage.. my webpage is 100 times better,, if somone want gh15 they come to me now days but.. it was interesting times,, lol

i will never have facebook again under gh15 that i loj agree to.. never ever,, zuckerface can go fuck himself i also don't agree with their social abuse and control of humans,,

best thing about my my gh15 facebook was the music.. to this day i hve people with no conection to bodybuld that ask me about how the fuck i came up with all that great and in times hard to remember music.. it was real good,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

has there ever been an Argentinian pro bodybuilder?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:32:21 AM »
I was banned for telling a woman her face was so fat she looked like she had down syndrome and that she looked like she smelled like cat piss.

J

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 12:40:13 AM »

I started it right after the ddos during early 2014.. lean82 built it for me and said you do facebook now lol I went in and it was very nice and lots of reaction and went up to 10 k legit folowers within few months.. and then one day after the all world been complaining lol they really did they bitched and complained.. one day I get a message lol "we can no longer let you advertise here he write.. he then go on and explain lol you encourage the use of supplements which we do not agree with I swear this was the language something like this.. and I barely even talked about hormones there I mainly talked about humanity and athletics in general.. you all remember my meltdowns about diego maradona all tru summer 2014 when I was bitching and crying over there how my argentina lost the mundial final  and how messi can never ever amount to diego.. what an amazing time it was lol I will cherish it eternity lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Wow!

Interesting stuff.

Truth be told, I WANT to stay on Facebook, just like I want to to stay on Getbig.  I spoke to Ron about it in person at an Arnold Classic, and I promised him I would lay off the racial content - if not avoid it completely. Or at the very least, not bring it up.

See, the thing is - and this is basically an autism-based reaction - is that I looked at [and somewhat still do look at] racial matters as if they were a matter of urgency.  In reality, it's more of a slow crawl...demographic attrition of Caucasians over the course of decades, possibly even centuries.  But regardless, I want the topic discussed, and addressed honestly.

That said, I get that it is out of place on a bodybuilding forum, and I did give Ron my word.  I am a man of my word.  While I did post racial posts on Facebook, I do so intelligently, and...it is my Facebook page, right?  Ever since the Jian Ghomeshi acquittal, I have realized that my liberal/leftist friends are hopeless and cannot be convinced.  I stopped posting on anyone's Facebook page but my own since that time.  I also raised my game substantially, and kept thing strictly intellectual at least 75% of the time - possibly as much as 90% of the time.  Did I ever slip up, and make posts of a lower intellectual standard?  Sure.  But not that much.  Did I deserve to be banned?  In my opinion, no.

With that said, Facebook needs to be careful should they wish to remain the biggest social network online.  Facebook can and will be displaced if they push it too far.  That's just the nature of the internet.

Getbig outlived MuscleMayhem precisely with respect to being more open to freedom of speech.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 12:41:57 AM »
Wow!

Interesting stuff.

Truth be told, I WANT to stay on Facebook, just like I want to to stay on Getbig.  I spoke to Ron about it in person at an Arnold Classic, and I promised him I would lay off the racial content - if not avoid it completely. Or at the very least, not bring it up.

See, the thing is - and this is basically an autism-based reaction - is that I looked at [and somewhat still do look at] racial matters as if they were a matter of urgency.  In reality, it's more of a slow crawl...demographic attrition of Caucasians over the course of decades, possibly even centuries.  But regardless, I want the topic discussed, and addressed honestly.

That said, I get that it is out of place on a bodybuilding forum, and I did give Ron my word.  I am a man of my word.  While I did post racial posts on Facebook, I do so intelligently, and...it is my Facebook page, right?  Ever since the Jian Ghomeshi acquittal, I have realized that my liberal/leftist friends are hopeless and cannot be convinced.  I stopped posting on anyone's Facebook page but my own since that time.  I also raised my game substantially, and kept thing strictly intellectual at least 75% of the time - possibly as much as 90% of the time.  Did I ever slip up, and make posts of a lower intellectual standard?  Sure.  But not that much.  Did I deserve to be banned?  In my opinion, no.

With that said, Facebook needs to be careful should they wish to remain the biggest social network online.  Facebook can and will be displaced if they push it too far.  That's just the nature of the internet.

Getbig outlived MuscleMayhem precisely with respect to being more open to freedom of speech.

no, it belongs to FB, check the terms and conditions...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:48:31 AM »
I was banned for telling a woman her face was so fat she looked like she had down syndrome and that she looked like she smelled like cat piss.

J

Sensitive cun't.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 01:07:22 AM »
no, it belongs to FB, check the terms and conditions...

Yes, so do all pictures and videos.  So if I were to upload one of your contest pictures, it would belong to Facebook.

Facebook knows, on some level, that they can only push matters so far - and they are operating on that fine line.  But to get banned from sharing my views on a mainstream media article?  Come on now.  But whatever - it doesn't change things; I am banned for 30 days and that is just the way it is.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 01:10:31 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 01:17:30 AM »
I got my fourth ever and now 30-day ban from Facebook, in my almost 11 years on the website.  It went 3 days, 3 days, 7 days, and now 30 days.

Congratulation, what is needed to get 90 days ban  :P

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 01:22:02 AM »
 :)
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 01:26:43 AM »
Wow!

Interesting stuff.

wait wait wait.. wht did you do? you were racist on the forum? because i know ron is highly highly tolerate to diferent things.. i know it for a fact very very tolerate so it had to be some serious racism not balonie..

on gh15 we try to let anyting go in the public section but also when its crazy racizm its delted or edited

personaly i never seen more tolerant forums tan gtbig and gh15.. the reason we let everything go on gh15 is because of getbig.. because i learned it from here many years ago,,

maybe now its more strict but i don't think so.. there are bunch of wackos here still and the mod team let it roll in majority of the cases from wht i notice,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 01:34:36 AM »
Just be anti-white. Pro antifa, pro BLM, be 100k in college debt. Talk about the gender wage gap and being vegan a lot. And repeatedly blame trump and republicans for all of your problems including socially and financially. It’s all everyone’s fault but yours. Then you should be good

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 01:55:00 AM »

My crime?  I made a status about this video, essentially in agreement, and even put the word "Dykes" in quotes to show that I myself do not use epithets denoting homosexuality.  It did me no good.

The standard on Facebook is...they have no standard, really.  If someone is offended and the Facebook moderator who receives the complaint agrees with that person, you will receive a Community Standards Violation.  Here's the thing though...if Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter want to operate in this fashion, they will be displaced online.  In other words, if they push matters here, they will dig their own graves.  This thread sheds some light on Facebook's lack of standards on this matter:

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=1628858470766543

Here is the "offensive" video I agreed with, that got me a 30-day ban:

Happened to me too, for linking an article from the swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet" regarding the tasty dish called Negerbollar.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 02:05:52 AM »
Congratulation, what is needed to get 90 days ban  :P

The bans are progressive - I will probably get another 30 day ban...not sure if Facebook is in the habit of permanent bans for real, long-term, generally polite accounts.  Mine is all of those things.  I speak speak frequently on controversial subjects.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »
I had 11.3K followers on my business Insta. I got ripped off by a supplier and put up a status to be careful of them. They didn't want that kind of publicity and reported the post to Insta and they just deleted my account. I couldn't even set up another until that e-mail, luckily I had a personal Insta I barely used so I just deleted all photos and turned it into the business one and started again.

On Facebook I just post photos of products and don't do anything that could have issues as I have a business that sells a fair bit of borderline stuff that snowflakes would report as it is (Drug Paraphernalia - only if they use it for drugs though  ;D). I don't take risks that someone would report because in today's day and age, a woman can have a post deleted for some people (showing bleeding through their pants) and get so many women to protest against it that Insta/FB would have to put it back, where as men are second class citizens.

I do have backup Instagram accounts on other devices now just in case it happens again. Facebook for my business is great over messages but I get far more attention from Instagram.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 03:20:06 AM »
I deleted the Facebook app on my phone.

Like other social media it is a pointless waste of time.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 05:15:25 AM »
more text in this thread than a phonebook

im just gonna say this - anyone agreeing to a hitchens video from 2008 deserves to be bad.

and yes, there's some funny women out there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 05:22:34 AM »
more text in this thread than a phonebook

im just gonna say this - anyone agreeing to a hitchens video from 2008 deserves to be bad.

and yes, there's some funny women out there.

Heh, yeah.  I took a risk.  Still though - it was mainstream political incorrectness I posted.  Seriously - just some of Hitchens commentary on a Vanity Fair piece he wrote.  ::)  It's obvious to me that basically anything can get you banned from Facebook.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 05:26:37 AM »
The world needs to get wiped out and start over without social media and smart phones

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2017, 05:27:37 AM »
Good.  Maybe you'll stop wasting so much of your precious time on Fakebook.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2017, 05:32:17 AM »
Facebook sucks. I barely use it anymore. It's laughable that it bans someone for voicing a political opinion when it pushed itself to become so politicized over the past few years. Looks like only certain types of views are tolerated. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2017, 05:35:13 AM »
Heh, yeah.  I took a risk.  Still though - it was mainstream political incorrectness I posted.  Seriously - just some of Hitchens commentary on a Vanity Fair piece he wrote.  ::)  It's obvious to me that basically anything can get you banned from Facebook.

If someone takes an offense then you have violated the policy.

Shit I know but there it is, that's where society is these days.

Anyone being offended by something trivial used to be told to fuck off and get a life, now everyone has to bow down and accept it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2017, 05:37:19 AM »
Facebook is great for staying connected to friends. Also great for news items regarding politics. Facebook and Twitter got Trump elected. They are about to rectify that by censorship, limiting audiences for political posts and labeling political posts they don't agree with. Big brother is here. Considering facebook is a near monopoly in it's form and the amount of member they have a dangerous influence on their manipulation of the public. Who has more members than facebook? An example of the manipulation is Pamela Geller. She posts about the dangers of Muslims spreading out into civilized society.  She has over a million members. Sometimes she posts and has 20 likes. Really? A million members and only 20 likes. Facebook is limiting her audience because Zuckerberg is a Jew that is all for the European invasion of Muslims.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2017, 05:39:37 AM »
Just be anti-white. Pro antifa, pro BLM, be 100k in college debt. Talk about the gender wage gap and being vegan a lot. And repeatedly blame trump and republicans for all of your problems including socially and financially. It’s all everyone’s fault but yours. Then you should be good

This. Social media is just a sea virtue signaling and political correctness. It’s value is in getting news from alternative sources. I never leave comments even though it’s very tempting to start trolling the Libtards getbig style.

That said, seems like Facebook is dead since Twitter went to 280 characters. I don’t even check my feed there anymore.