Author Topic: Stone Swastikas are Across the Street from the Holohoax Museum in Washington, DC  (Read 4306 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Let me guess - another hoax?  ::)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Is the guy in the first video implying that the worst crime in the history of humanity, the Holocaust, was a hoax? That's reprehensible.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
All the while driving his GERMAN VW.  What a stupid ass.

Griffith

• Getbig V
How did the Holocaust 'not happen'?

werewolf operative

Fortress

• Getbig V
Thinking about inking one square on my forehead.

Lead with the best.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Is the guy in the first video implying that the worst crime in the history of humanity, the Holocaust, was a hoax? That's reprehensible.

Even if you believe the Holocaust story, it is CLEARLY not the worst crime in human history.

The JEWISH communists murdered MANY MANY MANY more ethnic Russians than the Holocaust figures.

So your comments tell me you are a brainwashed snowflake.

werewolf operative

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Even if you believe the Holocaust story, it is CLEARLY not the worst crime in human history.

The JEWISH communists murdered MANY MANY MANY more ethnic Russians than the Holocaust figures.

You haven't humiliate yourself enough by this matter? Have you find the answers to my questions already? Can you explain why nazis help the jews to build up this conspiracy during the war, and why they voluntarily take the blame for whole thing and presented  tons of evidence to prove it? And if holocaust is a fact, how about your beliefs about russian history, which you have dug from the same pile of tin foil hat crap?  Stupidity is key factor in your beliefs, so what exactly it tells about you?  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
You haven't humiliate yourself enough by this matter? Have you find the answers to my questions already? Can you explain why nazis help the jews to build up this conspiracy during the war, and why they voluntarily take the blame for whole thing and presented  tons of evidence to prove it? And if holocaust is a fact, how about your beliefs about russian history, which you have dug from the same pile of tin foil hat crap?  Stupidity is key factor in your beliefs, so what exactly it tells about you?  ;D

Jews dont cry like the knee-grows, and they could if they want, they are just too busy working and supporting their families...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
And if holocaust is a fact, how about your beliefs about russian history, which you have dug from the same pile of tin foil hat crap?

Which part of Russian history do you think he is wrong about?

obsidian

• Getbig V
How did the Holocaust 'not happen'?

If it happened there would be very few Jews left? I thought half of them were killed. Why were there over 12 million jews still alive right after WW2?

The holocaust is fake news created by fake jews.

obsidian

• Getbig V

Exactly. about 500,000 fake jews died in camps in WW2. Millions of Ukrainians died in the Holomodor which was engineered by fake jews. That was your real Holocaust right there!

obsidian

• Getbig V
Ropoopoo - repeat after me:

I for Imbecile, M for Moron, B for Bum, E for Egghead, C for Cockroach, I for Idiot, L for Loser and E for Egghead.

IMBECILE! That's you!

QuietYou

If it happened there would be very few Jews left? I thought half of them were killed. Why were there over 12 million jews still alive right after WW2?

The holocaust is fake news created by fake jews.
There is literal proof of the Holocaust. Someone’s opinion on it sure can differ from one another. The fact that it happened is not up for debate

obsidian

• Getbig V
There is literal proof of the Holocaust. Someone’s opinion on it sure can differ from one another. The fact that it happened is not up for debate
Yes, it happened, but not to the extent it has been written and spoken about. So if 500,000 died, is it worthy of getting it's own label? That's how many Germans were killed in one night of bombing at Dresden!

holocaust
[hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
(usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually preceded by the).
any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

Yes, the few fake jews that died in camps were burnt offerings. The global elite were willing to live with the casualties because of what would come out it - the label "Holocaust!!" Which was apparently the most evil thing mankind has ever done! So Evil - fuck that bullshit.

QuietYou

Yes, it happened, but not to the extent it has been written and spoken about. So if 500,000 died, is it worthy of getting it's own label? That's how many Germans were killed in one night of bombing at Dresden!

holocaust
[hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
(usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually preceded by the).
any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

Yes, the few fake jews that died in camps were burnt offerings. The global elite were willing to live with the casualties because of what would come out it - the label "Holocaust!!" Which was apparently the most evil thing mankind has ever done! So Evil - fuck that bullshit.

So then who was Adolf Hitler, a pawn? Why isn't it logical, that a man would want to destroy all jews and minorities and preserve the aryan race? Seems like quite the noble pursuit.

What is your explanation for the majority of money flowing through Germany going to the military spending? It was actually more pound for pound in comparison to what America does today.

Do you believe the human rights violations that were going on in Italy during that time were fake too?

Just trying to gauge an understanding as to the reasoning behind it being faked

Dave D

• Getbig V

I'm all for not believing everything msm puts out.  But you think the whole world is in on this?  What happened then.  What about the survivor stories, everyone conspired together?

Where is the real truth recorded?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I'm all for not believing everything msm puts out.  But you think the whole world is in on this?  What happened then.  What about the survivor stories, everyone conspired together?

Where is the real truth recorded?

Are you ACTUALLY questioning the veracity of what I wrote about the mass murders of ethnic Russians?

This is ACADEMICALLY available data.

And yes, the whole worlds msm  has always refused to report on it.  Why do you think that is? I hope you are not going to tell me you don't know the answer to that...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Well, after all Russia left 75% of Finland to Ropo & his tribe  ;D

Fact: without Nazi guns Finland would not exist  ;)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Well, after all Russia left 75% of Finland to Ropo & his tribe  ;D

Fact: without Nazi guns Finland would not exist  ;)

Without NAZI GUNS, Europe would have very possibly fell to communist Russia.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Without NAZI GUNS, Europe would have very possibly fell to communist Russia.

Ah, that German technology  ;)