Author Topic: Stone Swastikas are Across the Street from the Holohoax Museum in Washington, DC  (Read 4323 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
over 6 million jews along side 100s of 1000s of blacks.. gypsies.. and other prisoner of war deemed unworthy were murdered in the holocost that was a very real thing and very horrific thing tht your dumb generation nothingness hopefully will never have to go tru since you dont have the ability to survive..

the mass murderer head of regime adolf hitler.. the equivalent of Delano Roosevelt.. harry Truman..vladi putin.. stalin and lenin.. Mohamad ali.. Arnold schwarzeneger.. gh15.. George wshington.. Ronald Reagan.. Lincoln.. only to the worst horrific extreme.. the mass murderer head of Nazi third rheich regime passed on hopefully into horrific hell.. he passed on in argentina in a little village and the Israel mosad was too late in getting to him in life,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

werewolf operative

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
over 6 million jews along side 100s of 1000s of blacks.. gypsies.. and other prisoner of war deemed unworthy were murdered in the holocost that was a very real thing and very horrific thing tht your dumb generation nothingness hopefully will never have to go tru since you dont have the ability to survive..

the mass murderer head of regime adolf hitler.. the equivalent of Delano Roosevelt.. harry Truman..vladi putin.. stalin and lenin.. Mohamad ali.. Arnold schwarzeneger.. gh15.. George wshington.. Ronald Reagan.. Lincoln.. only to the worst horrific extreme.. the mass murderer head of Nazi third rheich regime passed on hopefully into horrific hell.. he passed on in argentina in a little village and the Israel mosad was too late in getting to him in life,,

gh15 approved

lion of Judah

Stay away from GB when you are drunk  ::)

Where Nazis killed 1000's of blacks         ::)

Top ranking ex Nazis like Hitler,Borman,Mengele & many others were untouchable 4 Mosad in South America,U.S. & Spain  ;)

The biggest Mosad score was penniless Adolf Eichmann, sold out by Martin Borman  ;)

Ask yourself why Leon de Grelle (loved by Hitler 4 his heroism) , Otto Skorzeny  & numerous others died of old age in Spain  ;D

Hitler died 12.6.1962   ;) , Israeli Intelligence organization was created in 1949 , so ...............

+ U A NOT lion of Judah

Fortress

• Getbig V
Six million. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not even close. Experts have determined that the Nazis would still be killing Jews if they aimed to off six million.

Total fabrication.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Stay away from GB when you are drunk  ::)

Where Nazis killed 1000's of blacks         ::)

Top ranking ex Nazis like Hitler,Borman,Mengele & many others were untouchable 4 Mosad in South America,U.S. & Spain  ;)

The biggest Mosad score was penniless Adolf Eichmann, sold out by Martin Borman  ;)

Ask yourself why Leon de Grelle (loved by Hitler 4 his heroism) , Otto Skorzeny  & numerous others died of old age in Spain  ;D

Hitler died 12.6.1962   ;) , Israeli Intelligence organization was created in 1949 , so ...............

+ U A NOT lion of Judah

let me explain something to you so its clarified.. once and for all

1,, I never drink I hate alcohol just like the beloved jewish president Donald j trump.. we just hate the taste,, so this is first,,

2,, read again I said 100s of 1000s of black annnnd gypsies and prisoners of war and many others.. this was beside ovr 6 millions jews that were murdered in gas chambers using cyanide gas

3,, as of 2017 no one can get away from mosad.. if mosad want you mosad get you.. unlike many other agencys that can not say this..

the mosad went tru few stages in that era it was in its diapers.. but still managed to get eichman that was head of the murderous regime when it came to the jews.. it was imposible to get to the top 4 because they ran into the Argentinian jungles and the jewish state was very young and mosad had to concentrate on eichman,, someone who eventually got what he deserved as I'm sure you heard about and or withnessed,, indeed adolf hitler and few others mass murderers were in hiding in argentina this is the only thing you are right about

4,, the mossad became the monsterous that it is only in the 70s and 80s.. it take long time to build the best agency in the world.. its not easy as you think.. now days yo uwont be able to tell a mossad agent from your granny.. they are right under your nose and you will think he is your bestie

5,, I am aware both spain and argentina were used as hiding location for Nazis.. its not new.. the german Nazi population that was already there.. it was population within population and it was there for a long time before hand,, vast majority of the nations didn't know about it.. it was kept hush hush by corrupt personel within a regime

6,, you watch too much tv

7,, in your world I am not lion of Judah I am god itself,, im lion of Judah in the bodybuild and fitness world.. anyone who can lead it like I have going the 14th! year is lion of Judah

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Lieutenant Colonel Adolf Eichmann was not HEAD of murderous regime .................

Just LC ;D & only Mercedes factory worker in Argentina  ;)

Would that be Zoo lion , no African Savanna in the States  :D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Lion of Poobah you are a brainwashed sheep.

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!