Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 38027 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2017, 09:01:10 PM »
"males are genetically advantaged over females in such a depth and breadth of areas that makes it literally impossible for women to keep up"

which areas would that be

LOL!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHA.

ratherbebig, love your posts, but this is an asinine question if I've ever seen one, and I suspect you know that to.  :)

But to answer your question: men are better than women ON AVERAGE at strength, speed, virtually anything involving athletics, and comprise a disproportionate number of people in the upper echelons of IQ scores - scores that are above average - finally culminating at men being 70% of all people with IQs of 170 or higher.  So men make up the overwhelming number of people at the very right side of the bell curve for virtually any cognitive trait.

By all means, feel free to ask me more silly, extremely obvious questions though.  :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2017, 12:00:30 AM »
Lakehead University still teaches that racial disparities in IQ exist...they tend to blame environment, but they still teach the existence of racial IQ disparities.  As best as I am aware, no psychology department in North America refutes this.

The best part of Vince's video is, to me, when Vince states that he and I were good friends for a long time now!

Truth!

And I STILL consider Goodrum to be a good friend.

I must say, I am a little taken aback by this video...and a little saddened to be honest.

See, in the past, when talking to some White leftist turd about race, I could always say "Hey look, I have Black friends", and point to Vince.  Now I can't say that anymore.  ;D

Of course that was not the only reason why we were friends.  I have been a fan of this man for years, going back to his Mayhem days.  People used to poke fun with the bee pollen stuff back in the day, but Goodrum nailed it when it came to Bitcoin, and gained a LOT of credibility in doing so early...

Again, this video is really shocking to me.  It takes me aback, as I stated.  I was merely stating psychometric studies that showed racial disparities, not just between Blacks and Whites, but also including Mestizos, Asians, Jews, etc.  I'm shocked by this video, but at least the truth has come out now...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2017, 12:02:22 AM »
"[Matt Canning]...when you think Black people are subhuman." - Vince Goodrum

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  When did I EVER say such a thing?  Funny how it is only towards the end of this video that it goes from the extreme to the completely untenable and absurd.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2017, 12:37:52 AM »

I must say, I am a little taken aback by this video...and a little saddened to be honest

A black will turn on whites at the first chance he gets to hurt us.  Look at African countries  they rape the kids in front of their parents, rape the babies in front of them, rape the wife, dismember them, and make  them watch it all.

We WANT to believe better of hem, but that my friend, is DENIAL.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2017, 12:43:18 AM »
A black will turn on whites at the first chance he gets to hurt us.  Look at African countries  they rape the kids in front of their parents, rape the babies in front of them, rape the wife, dismember them, and make  them watch it all.

I wanted to believe better of Vince, personally.  But after this, and after reading your post, I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2017, 01:47:10 AM »
Vince and Wiggs have refused to acknowledge my comments on Black sprinting superiority.  They know that doing so opens the door to talking about other potential genetic differences, which invariably brings us to the possibility of evolutionary differences in cognition.

...and they don't want to do that, hence why they need to ignore some pretty darn obvious differences in Black genetic athletic advantages if you ask me.

It's very, very telling of their views.  One wonders if they are doing it due to lack of understanding, or if they are intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying, but are just being consciously disingenuous.  I strongly suspect the latter.

At least with Wiggs, I can meet him at an Olympia expo and discuss this with him.  He does not hide.  One also wonders if Vince still attends any expos.  He has in the past.  We were both at the 2007 Arnold Classic, but we didn't cross paths.  Hopefully we will at a future expo.  In the future, I hope to be invited onto Vince's YouTube channel.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2017, 03:08:24 AM »
This has been an interesting thread. I wish I had time to write an in depth response but it is a week before Christmas and I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet.

I will say that I agree with Matt.....I guess I am a realist as well.

The thing that bothers me the most about the race issue today is that black people tend to blame white people for all there problems while refusing to acknowledge any responsibility on their part. I don't know the exact numbers (I'm sure Matt can chime in) of the % of blacks that are in prison compared to population, but I know that blacks make up a disproportionate number compared to other races. Is this all due to white oppression? If black people want to get rid of the negative stereotypes that are attached to their race they need to stop reinforcing them. Every time a black person joins a gang, sells drugs, commits robbery, steals a car, commits murder, etc...they are just reinforcing the stereotypes and making it harder for law abiding, educated, and respectable black people to go about their day to day lives without experiencing racism. Yet when they do experience racism, it is white peoples fault. It's not the fault of all the people of their race that are currently in prison, selling drugs, robbing people, etc. They blame whites, when they should be blaming their own race. It's only when they take responsibility to do this and fix the issue from within their communities will the race issue get better.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2017, 03:42:54 AM »
Whites should live among whites

Blacks should live among blacks

Problem solved, too much cultural differences to ever get a long

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2017, 04:19:44 AM »
This has been an interesting thread. I wish I had time to write an in depth response but it is a week before Christmas and I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet.

I will say that I agree with Matt.....I guess I am a realist as well.

The thing that bothers me the most about the race issue today is that black people tend to blame white people for all there problems while refusing to acknowledge any responsibility on their part. I don't know the exact numbers (I'm sure Matt can chime in) of the % of blacks that are in prison compared to population, but I know that blacks make up a disproportionate number compared to other races. Is this all due to white oppression? If black people want to get rid of the negative stereotypes that are attached to their race they need to stop reinforcing them. Every time a black person joins a gang, sells drugs, commits robbery, steals a car, commits murder, etc...they are just reinforcing the stereotypes and making it harder for law abiding, educated, and respectable black people to go about their day to day lives without experiencing racism. Yet when they do experience racism, it is white peoples fault. It's not the fault of all the people of their race that are currently in prison, selling drugs, robbing people, etc. They blame whites, when they should be blaming their own race. It's only when they take responsibility to do this and fix the issue from within their communities will the race issue get better.
Exactly. More and more white people are abandoning the white guilt they have been brainwashed with. They realize now that around blacks never relax. If only Jessica Chambers and Brittanee Drexel had enough survival instincts they would have avoided blacks and still be alive today.

I don't feel sorry for blacks at all. I like some blacks and will not say all are evil or useless. But they can forget about me feeling sorry for them because of their race. Fuck that shit.

But the most dangerous of all are the treasonous elites that have an active, ongoing agenda to marginalize whites and actually cause their extinction. Zero mercy should be shown towards these scumbag cockroaches! Evil should be matched with evil 10 fold!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2017, 05:10:41 AM »
Vince, your claims of Matt being a white supremacist are completely unfounded. The term "White Supremacist" by definition defines people who believe whites are superior to all races. Matt clearly has acknowledged that Asians have on average, higher IQ's than white people. In fact, Matt hasn't stated ANY areas in which whites are superior to all races...quite the contrary actually. He completely acknowledges that white people have genetic disadvantages to other races in certain areas...yet you claim he is a white supremacist.....and your claims have potentially cost him a job. This equates to defamation of character, and, if Matt wanted, I'm sure he could sue you for it.

Matt, if you really wanted this job, I'm sure we at Getbig could use our collective "white privilege" to contact Ron Harris and get him to change his mind.  ;D ;D

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2017, 05:33:39 AM »
Matt needs to realize that he will never get hired at a public job saying these controversial things. Especially when the idiot plasters them on his social media pages  ::)

We live in an ever growing, pussified world. People get "triggered" over the smallest of things. Matt, no matter how you word your beliefs, someone will find it racist.

I think social economical status and Vince's belief of judging people as individuals rather than an entire group, is the right way to go.

No offense, but who takes those IQ tests (by nation) seriously anyway? Do you honestly think a mostly third world continent like Africa, is going to have intelligence (as rated by IQ) on par with first world countries who go to school? Who are the idiots now?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2017, 05:37:32 AM »

Unfortunately, that actually happens.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2017, 07:14:02 AM »
Im surprised Matt girl hasn't got his face rearranged yet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2017, 07:16:36 AM »

his face already looks rearranged...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2017, 07:34:50 AM »
Matt needs to realize that he will never get hired at a public job saying these controversial things. Especially when the idiot plasters them on his social media pages  ::)

We live in an ever growing, pussified world. People get "triggered" over the smallest of things. Matt, no matter how you word your beliefs, someone will find it racist.

I think social economical status and Vince's belief of judging people as individuals rather than an entire group, is the right way to go.

No offense, but who takes those IQ tests (by nation) seriously anyway? Do you honestly think a mostly third world continent like Africa, is going to have intelligence (as rated by IQ) on par with first world countries who go to school? Who are the idiots now?

Clearly, YOU.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2017, 07:35:32 AM »

I'm sure avoiding your kind has helped a lot of people stay safe and healthy.  Much lower risk of being raped,robbed and murdered.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2017, 07:45:43 AM »
VINCE what is your response to the fact that Africans had not even invented the wheel by the time they came into contact with Europeans who had built airplanes?

What is your response to the STATISTICALLY proven black on white RAPE EPIDEMIC world wide.

What is your response to the fact that in Africa today they eat albino children as a means of improving their spirit life?

I could go on and on.

Clearly African's are a GENERALLY violent and dangerous group who bring very little to society, while at the same time creating a lot of societal problems and draining welfare from the productive members of society.

It is not racist to speak on these issues, particularly if it is done out of concern for the welfare of victims.

VINCE I will never watch your shit show again and if I do make the mistake of clicking on it I will downvote it every time.

YOU are the racist Vince.

A

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2017, 07:51:09 AM »

Vince, if you expect people to watch your vids limit them to 3 minutes, who the fuck has 15 minutes to waste?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
Vince, if you expect people to watch your vids limit them to 3 minutes, who the fuck has 15 minutes to waste?

You have days on end to waste on GB  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2017, 07:59:48 AM »
You have days on end to waste on GB  ;D

and yet still not enough time to sit and watch Vince for 15 minutes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2017, 09:53:49 AM »
This man is no doctor, he's a charlatan.

Feel free to prove me wrong...

No, you prove him wrong.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2017, 11:02:02 AM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHA.

ratherbebig, love your posts, but this is an asinine question if I've ever seen one, and I suspect you know that to.  :)

But to answer your question: men are better than women ON AVERAGE at strength, speed, virtually anything involving athletics, and comprise a disproportionate number of people in the upper echelons of IQ scores - scores that are above average - finally culminating at men being 70% of all people with IQs of 170 or higher.  So men make up the overwhelming number of people at the very right side of the bell curve for virtually any cognitive trait.

By all means, feel free to ask me more silly, extremely obvious questions though.  :-\

let's see here...

"It is a well known fact that in most cultures women live longer than men. In the United States, for instance, all races considered, women now live an average of 80.1 years, compared to 74.8 years for men. Hence, from a longevity standpoint, women score a point."

"Many studies have demonstrated that women have a higher pain tolerance than men—probably an evolutionary adaptation from childbirth."

"it is believed that women can live longer than men without food because women have more body fat and less muscle mass than men. Since fatty tissue needs far fewer calories than muscle, women have the double advantage during starvation of having less muscle (thus burning fewer calories) and more fat (thus having a greater amount of stored calories) which translates into a metabolic advantage during times of famine"

"Moreover, due to having less body mass than men, women use fewer natural resources (i.e. air, water, food, fuel, etc.) so women are naturally "greener" than men"

"In addition women generally seem to have higher social and emotional intelligence than men, are less violent and aggressive, are almost never serial killers or sexual sadists, and are far safer drivers (sorry guys, but it's true). In fact, a recent New York Times piece noted that men are found to drive faster overall, ignore traffic laws more often, take more (and greater) risks, and are involved in the majority of fatal crashes around the globe"

"Also, having two X chromosomes provides a huge health advantage, which is clearly the case for X-linked diseases, such as color blindness, hemophilia and Duchenne's disease (a severe recessive X-linked form of muscular dystrophy). These diseases, caused by mutations on the X chromosome, nearly always affect only men. "

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »
Yes men and women are different, thanks for pointing out what most of us already know. You in no way disproved his statement that men are superior in certain areas.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2017, 11:23:12 AM »
Yes men and women are different, thanks for pointing out what most of us already know. You in no way disproved his statement that men are superior in certain areas.

but to say that men are superior and at the same time not mention that women are too, in other areas isnt fair.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
 :D

Sing along like the ebony and ivory song to get the point and tempo

"