Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 37895 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 12:02:30 PM »
most everyone is retarded... even smart people.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 12:10:38 PM »
Just for the record, the IQ data qnd comment was from Matt, who misused the quote function, not me DaveD.
Yeah, fixed it. I was trying to pull his quote out, but the left some tags in by accident.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 12:12:48 PM »
Yeah, fixed it. I was trying to pull his quote out, but the left some tags in by accident.

Thanks bro.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
how much iq does it take to use quotes correctly on a msg board?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »
"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2017, 02:29:56 PM »
Here and There of Peace

Job/Cockblocker of Peace

Homowrecker of Peace

Kielbasa of Peace / with Peas

And because Matt had an open FB (not smart) Vince likely reported him to make his video more compelling...there.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2017, 03:14:42 PM »
I seriously stopped at "wasting my time". Seriously.

Youtube isn't Getbig, MD, or Rx, Vince. Bodybuilding forums have a small audience by nature, and you are just wasting your time, if you think that calling out a forum member will result in added views/subscribers.

Vince, unless you adapt, you are basically tapped out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »
And because Matt had an open FB (not smart) Vince likely reported him to make his video more compelling...there.

Nope...
A

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »
still one has to wonder, what does matts views matter for his potential work at the magazine?

surely people in a free society should not be blacklisted and banned because of their views and opinions? that would be like well.... nazi germany.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2017, 03:39:20 PM »
still one has to wonder, what does matts views matter for his potential work at the magazine?

surely people in a free society should not be blacklisted and banned because of their views and opinions? that would be like well.... nazi germany.
Freedom of speech stops, where benefits and monetary gains begin.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2017, 03:59:42 PM »
Matt you're a vacuous, dimwitted, moron, but a harmless one.  Let me dunk that test with Dr. Umar Johnson. That test is garbage and it's been known for a long time.

That was the only bullet in your chamber. You should be ashamed.  You're a terrible critical thinker to not have understood this and or just a plain ol' insecure racist.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 04:10:09 PM »
Matt you're a vacuous, dimwitted, moron, but a harmless one.  Let me dunk that test with Dr. Umar Johnson. That test is garbage and it's been known for a long time.

That was the only bullet in your chamber. You should be ashamed.  You're a terrible critical thinker to not have understood this and or just a plain ol' insecure racist.

Wiggs- Please speak on how the legalization of weed in your hometown has changed your life. Thanks in advance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2017, 04:11:17 PM »

When Dr. Umar discusses intelligence vs. previously learned information, he is distinguishing between two types of intelligence: fluid and crystallized intelligence, suggested by Catell and Horn.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 04:14:06 PM »
When Dr. Umar discusses intelligence vs. previously learned information, he is distinguishing between two types of intelligence: fluid and crystallized intelligence, suggested by Catell and Horn.
Most Getbiggers have both types. Many have cummed while on meth.

werewolf operative

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »

Scores on the SAT do correlate highly with scores on IQ tests and other standardized tests of intelligence. This is unsurprising considering that the SAT was originally derived from an IQ test given to army recruits.

How do you explain the race gaps in SAT math scores? Why are blacks given a bonus of 230 points and hispanics 185? Asian americans are penalized 50 points which means they have to do that much better for admissions.

"Only 12 percent of black fourth-grade boys are proficient in reading, compared with 38 percent of white boys, and only 12 percent of black eighth-grade boys are proficient in math, compared with 44 percent of white boys."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 05:27:07 PM »
So what is the debate here? Science and biology including heredity?

Populations have been tested for cognitive abilities. There are differences to be sure.

However, just what are the differences due to....the environment or genes or both?

Here is an article discussing this concern.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

werewolf operative

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2017, 05:42:35 PM »
So what is the debate here? Science and biology including heredity?

Populations have been tested for cognitive abilities. There are differences to be sure.

However, just what are the differences due to....the environment or genes or both?

Here is an article discussing this concern.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

Vox are marxist fa*gots.

Ezra Klein (born May 9, 1984) is an American journalist, blogger, and political commentator who currently serves as editor-at-large of Vox.

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/03/11/ezra-klein-signs-up-to-head-vox-the-flagship-news-site-of-vox-media/

QuietYou

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2017, 05:53:37 PM »
Goodrum was offended by the truth

This seems to the be the case

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2017, 05:54:16 PM »
Vince getting more comfortable speaking on camera, but the constant "here, there, here, there" still sounds so knuckledragging...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2017, 06:00:43 PM »
Matt,

What is MuscleManiK ? An old Mag or something?

Yes.

I have my work scanned on my computer upstairs, but here is the only evidence of it that I can find on the entire internet, haha:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/15166-muscle-maniak-magazine.html

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
Dude this is absolutely epic! Vince G started a Youtube page!  And calling out people! Best Christmas ever! I'm subscribed, looking forward to checking out your content!

You should start a YouTube channel, I’ll def subscribe....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »
we should all start youtubechannels

but then getbig would die  :-\

werewolf operative

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2017, 06:24:18 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2017, 06:37:25 PM »
Matt, change your ways

Matt is very unlikely to noticeably change. You are wasting your time. Your video was too long and very repetitious, in my opinion. A few sentences would have covered all you needed to say on this subject.

If Matt gets a job writing about bodybuilding, he will be judged on his ability to produce good material. He's a smart guy. He'd most likely stay on topic. If his articles smack of racism they won't be published and he'll be shown the door.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2017, 06:49:09 PM »
Matt is very unlikely to noticeably change. You are wasting your time. Your video was too long and very repetitious, in my opinion. A few sentences would have covered all you needed to say on this subject.

If Matt gets a job writing about bodybuilding, he will be judged on his ability to produce good material. He's a smart guy. He'd most likely stay on topic. If his articles smack of racism they won't be published and he'll be shown the door.

u will combust at some point, perv... otherwise known as burning in hell, lol