Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 37876 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2017, 07:29:10 PM »
Your list is okay but not outstanding. Please post the psychologist's report and his qualifications.

He has a Ph.D in clinical psychology of course.  I wanted to get a conclusive determination on my intelligence, and he was very conclusive about it - I had years of informal tests, and some formal ones too - but I wanted to hear it straight from a clinical psychologist, and yeah - my IQ at 130 is just a thing of reality.  With that said, it is completely consistent with my university education in a STEM field.  Not a shock at all.  And Meta-physical would not be considered more intelligent than me by anyone who actually knows anything about psychometric testing.  You said university students would consider him smarter than me.

Wait, really?  So Vince, you're saying that university students literally freshly being brainwashed into Cultural Marxism by university "intellectuals" would, being upset with my positions, claim that I am not intelligent?  ::)  Well, that's a big shocker, isn't it?  ::)

Anyone who understands anything about psychometric testing would not consider Meta-physical to be more intelligent than me.  That being said, he asked a nuanced and reasonable question, but I addressed it.  Yes, of course ALL races have committed violence.  It is the areas that NOT ALL races have performed in that prove some races have higher average IQs than others.

Yes, all races have committed violence, but only one race is responsible for 80% of all scientific advancements that have put us in 21st century comfort, and that is European [White/Western] mankind.

So while you can point to atrocities from any race, you simply CANNOT prove that all races have produced as many geniuses as White people have.  Not even close.

Vince, could you imagine a Muslim debating with other Muslims the superiority of Muslim countries over sub-Saharan African countries, and for OTHER MUSLIMS to be debating him, and telling him how dumb Muslims are?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Only White people are this uniquely self-hating.  What a group of losers.  Please DO NOT call me a White Supremacist, Vince.  White Supremacists do not think White people are as dumb as I think they are.

In fact, you could say that both of us think that White people are stupid - but just for other reasons.  You most likely think that White people are guilty of horrible atrocities and are guilty as sin for past history, whereas I think that White people are dumb guilt-ridden fools who blame themselves for all of the problems in the world, when it is they who have done more to solve these problems than any other group.

But just don't call me a White Supremacist - Whites are the ONLY ONES stupid enough to feel guilty for stuff that has happened before they were born.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »
"the sexes are "dead equal on cognitive factors ... in their ability to deal with using logic "

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2017, 07:31:34 PM »
lol at Matt melting down because Basile said that Metaphysical is smarter haha lol.  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2017, 07:32:20 PM »
Look at these wall of texts he is posting.  Damn.  He is trying to convince himself he is smart.

Look at the above wall of text--he was all triggered when Basile said Metaphysical was smarter.  :D :D
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2017, 07:33:57 PM »
these are great news!!

- women and men equally smart.

- countries with lower measured iq scores are picking up speed since iq isnt just genetics, it change with changes in culture, environment etc

as far as one race being more successfull than others, there's a number of reasons and explanations for that.

but let's not forget the failures of the very same race (including 2 world wars, use of nuclear bombs, communism etc) one has to wonder - where was the iq there?

werewolf operative

« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2017, 07:41:01 PM »
"At the individual level, genes are important, as they are for other qualities such as height.

It's very different, however, to use IQ to compare groups and say that, because one group has a lower mean IQ, that shows that it is genetically inferior. For example, if you look at developing nations, there are six for which we have good IQ data. Three of these are making gains faster now than we Europeans are. These are Turkey, Brazil and Kenya and I predict that eventually all three of them are going to match us for IQ. As for the three other nations, there is nothing the matter with their genes but with their circumstances. You have Sudan, where they keep having civil wars; you have Saudi Arabia, where most of them are sitting around feather-bedding on oil wells; and you have the Dominican Republic, where they have their infrastructure wiped out every 10 years by hurricanes, tsunamis and tornadoes. There is nothing the matter with their genes, but if Britain had all of its infrastructure destroyed every 10 years, it wouldn't be doing so well."

The only countries taking in massive numbers of migrants are white.

The average IQ in France has dropped 4 points in ten years.

In France, a study was carried out by Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn in 2015 which concluded that IQ score levels are currently dropping by around 4 points per decade. Similar results have been echoed across Europe as academics from Brussels, Amsterdam and Ireland found similar results in a 2013 study, and tests carried out in Denmark and the UK have anticipated the same.

Dutton and Lynn put this change down to “biological causes”, namely; replacement migration and the dysgenic effect of intelligent people (white) having fewer children.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2017, 07:41:32 PM »

None of you will bet that no Black man will win a Nobel Prize in the hard sciences this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  You ALL know that no Black person will win such a prize, be it this year - or EVER - without genetic engineering, and you refuse to put your money where your mouths are.  You guys are so full of shit it's not even funny.  Take my money if you are so confident that I am wrong.

Who gives a fuck  , you (and 99.9% of the white race )  won't win it either , what is your point ?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2017, 07:47:06 PM »
The only countries taking in massive numbers of migrants are white.

The average IQ in France has dropped 4 points in ten years.

In France, a study was carried out by Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn in 2015 which concluded that IQ score levels are currently dropping by around 4 points per decade. Similar results have been echoed across Europe as academics from Brussels, Amsterdam and Ireland found similar results in a 2013 study, and tests carried out in Denmark and the UK have anticipated the same.

Dutton and Lynn put this change down to “biological causes”, namely; replacement migration and the dysgenic effect of intelligent people (white) having fewer children.

well if you add a bunch of immigrants with lower iq to the mix then the total iq goes down.

seems reasonable.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2017, 07:48:35 PM »

Anyone who understands anything about psychometric testing would not consider Meta-physical to be more intelligent than me.  

We don't need  ''psychometric testing ''  , reading Met-physical post and  reading your post , we have unanimously agreed  that he's  smarter than you .

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2017, 07:51:53 PM »
Look at the above wall of text--he was all triggered when Basile said Metaphysical was smarter.  :D :D

SF1900, you are an accomplished scholar and possessor of large arms. Have you ever heard any of your learned colleagues talk about their IQs? In my experience, I have not. No one "at work" ever talks about IQ; no one, ever. That said, given your expertise, would you agree that Meta-physical's IQ is clearly on the extreme right tail of the Bell curve?  

werewolf operative

« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2017, 07:52:27 PM »
these are great news!!

- countries with lower measured iq scores are picking up speed since iq isnt just genetics, it change with changes in culture, environment etc

as far as one race being more successfull than others, there's a number of reasons and explanations for that.

but let's not forget the failures of the very same race (including 2 world wars, use of nuclear bombs, communism etc) one has to wonder - where was the iq there?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Who here believes that Africans are genetically advantaged at sprinting, long distance running, basketball, and football?

Are the posters here who are against me just in denial...or outright delusional?

Does anyone here feel the athletic disparities that I listed are largely genetic in origin?

I'm just doing this as a test to see if I should take anyone here seriously at all.  Otherwise, fuck this idiotic thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2017, 08:00:28 PM »
SF1900, you are an accomplished scholar and possessor of large arms. Have you ever heard any of your learned colleagues talk about their IQs? In my experience, I have not. No one "at work" ever talks about IQ; no one, ever. That said, given your expertise, would you agree that Meta-physical's IQ is clearly on the extreme right tail of the Bell curve?  

Thank you for the question, Mr. Singh.

I have NEVER heard a colleague talk about their IQ. If I had to guess, many of them likely have no idea where they fall on the Bell curve.  I doubt any of them care.

In my experience, I would say that you and Metaphysical are likely on the right tail of the Bell curve.

Further, Goodrum likely falls within the 2.2% range (on the right side of the Bell curve).
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »

He wouldn't know, he's unemployed and lives with his parents.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »
only two types of people usually talks about iq - nazis and mensa-people.

one of them are both  :D

James von Brunn – white supremacist and Holocaust denier who perpetrated the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
Who here believes that Africans are genetically advantaged at sprinting, long distance running, basketball, and football?

Are the posters here who are against me just in denial...or outright delusional?

Does anyone here feel the athletic disparities that I listed are largely genetic in origin?

I'm just doing this as a test to see if I should take anyone here seriously at all.  Otherwise, fuck this idiotic thread.

but an advantage like genetics of height in basketball cannot be compared to iq that isnt just genetic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
All this talk about IQ, people need to look at their own lives and accomplishments or lack of, individual success is what matters, not a whole group of people

Why many get caught up into this? To make themselves feel superior cause they themselves haven’t done jack shit and nothing to show

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2017, 08:12:44 PM »
Who here believes that Africans are genetically advantaged at football?

These are the best football players of the last 40 years  ,no blacks

The last 2 world champions

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »
these are great news!!

All races wage war.  White people, having higher than average intelligence, tend to do it at a much grander scale.  It's the cost of having high intelligence - we do good things better, AND we do bad things better.

Communism was a Jewish invention.  Not sure why you are lumping that in with White people.  It was a purely Jewish concoction.

About 60% of your post is correct.  Men are not equal in intelligence as women - some studies will show a point or two IQ disparity going one way or another.  As with Whites and Asians, the difference is the spread of the bell curve - women produce members centred closely around their mean [average] IQ score.  Men have a wider range in their bell curve [Gaussian distribution], thus producing more geniuses and more dumb people.  :)

Stick around and ask me questions, ratherbebig - you will learn a lot, if this topic interests you.

And yes, there are environmental and cultural forces driving IQ results...I hope that, like bad vision, and environmental fix will take care of these issues...but that is yet to be seen.

A 15 point disparity in IQ is massive - it will be hard to overcome that, but it is not impossible.  Even if it requires selective breeding for a few centuries, it can change.  SO yes, there is hope.

Why are Jews, at 0.2% of the global population, winners of 27% of all Nobel Prizes?  It must be those pushy Jewish mothers, right?  ;D  No, it's genetic - I promise.  :)

Oh yeah - and this math ability.  Genetic!

BOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2017, 08:56:27 PM »
And despite such a supposed math ability, he has done not much lol haha
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2017, 08:58:07 PM »
All this talk about IQ, people need to look at their own lives and accomplishments or lack of, individual success is what matters, not a whole group of people

Why many get caught up into this? To make themselves feel superior cause they themselves haven’t done jack shit and nothing to show

Yeah...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2017, 09:07:01 PM »
Thank you for the question, Mr. Singh.

I have NEVER heard a colleague talk about their IQ. If I had to guess, many of them likely have no idea where they fall on the Bell curve.  I doubt any of them care.

In my experience, I would say that you and Metaphysical are likely on the right tail of the Bell curve.

Further, Goodrum likely falls within the 2.2% range (on the right side of the Bell curve).

Goodrum claimed an IQ of 131. I haven't seen any evidence that he is gifted intellectually. Just one more point and he would qualify for Mensa.

Of course, many people claim higher IQ scores than they would get in a proper, supervised test.

By the way, Matt shows poor judgement in claiming he is friends with Melvin. Good grief has this lad no common sense?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2017, 09:19:32 PM »

It depends on you define intelligence - I define it as IQ test.  Not social intelligence, or "EQ" [emotional intelligence, which is virtually USELESS as a predictive model], etc.

I consider IQ to be the measure of intelligence.  So when Basile says "Meta-physical is more intelligent than Matt C", I'm thinking "WTF?!"  And I start frothing at the mouth and biting my t-shirt.

But that's because I assume Vince is referring to IQ.

These things are objectively measurable.  If MP had a higher IQ than me, I would acknowledge it.  I do not think he does.  He asked a question that can be refuted very easily.  He is basically saying that human beings have a universal tendency towards violence.  That has literally nothing to do with measuring disparate cognitive outcomes between individual racial groups.  It's like saying "Look, all races have the ability to read - it must mean all races are equal!"

Yes, and human beings share 97% of the DNA with mice, so it must mean human beings are equal to mice!  Lewontin's Fallacy is sooo effective as a debate tool!  It relies on the ignorance of your audience to use it!

There is more within-group difference between men and women in terms of height than there is between-group difference, so it must mean that men and women are the same height on average.  ::)

The reason why what I'm saying is important is because EVERY.  SINGLE.  SOCIAL.  POLICY.  EVER. attempting to make all races equal has failed and will continue to fail!

Enough already.  Can we PLEASE move on?

I love how the reason why Blacks don't achieve what Whites do in society is because of racist, yet EVERYONE reading this knows that if you even dare to utter a peep about Black people in a negative way - even repeat a racist joke - that you will be fired from your job, socially stigmatized, and even become the recipient of death threats.  But please, tell me more about how racist White society is.  ::)

Also, I've never heard of a "White Supremacist" society that results in police investigations when signs are found that say "It's OK to be White."  Yeah, this sure sounds like what a society ran by the KKK would do.  ::)

LOL, I love how the YouTube link for this video starts with "KKK", hahahaha:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
Goodrum claimed an IQ of 131. I haven't seen any evidence that he is gifted intellectually. Just one more point and he would qualify for Mensa.

Of course, many people claim higher IQ scores than they would get in a proper, supervised test.

By the way, Matt shows poor judgement in claiming he is friends with Melvin. Good grief has this lad no common sense?

I have been friends with Goodrum on here, and formally Mayhem, for over 10 years now.  Only with Vince's inability to accept 110 years of psychometric data because it "offends" him, has HE decided to state that I am no longer his friend.

I notice none of your posts do anything to refute anything that I have said, Vince.

"OMGZ, MATT IS SAYING SOMETHING UNPOPULAR, SO IT MUST BE WRONG!!"

Uh, try proving me wrong, Vince.  ::)  You have done nothing of the sort.  You have merely stated that what I say is controversial.  You have done NOTHING to refute what I am saying.  It's just so out there and controversial to you, that it simply MUST be wrong.

Great - then prove me wrong.

Also, I love that everyone on here have ignored the fact that Blacks are superior at sprinting.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  In order to be consistent with their moronic views on racial equality, they have to ignore the reality of athletic differences between the races too.  Haha.

Of course I knew that no one could refute me.

I don't think Vince's IQ is 131.  It may be, but I see no evidence of that.  The breadth and scope of his vocabulary gives me no indication his IQ is that high.  I don't see any evidence in his background of mathematical ability, nor do I see evidence of other areas that factor in strongly when it comes to performing well on an IQ test - such as spatial reasoning or ability to deal with complex problem solving.

That said, Vince has been an independent entrepreneur since at least 2006 - possibly even by 2003-2004 when I started posting on both Getbig and Mayhem, he may have been an entrepreneur.  That is impressive, and denotes intelligence and planning on Vince's behalf.  He is certainly above average for a person of dominant African heritage, and may even be above the White average of 100.  But 130 is huge...as I said, I have things in my background which would verify that I have a particularly high IQ.  Mainly, the math awards and math contest success.

What does Vince think brings his IQ up to 130?  What does he consider to be his major strength?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »
"At the individual level, genes are important, as they are for other qualities such as height.

It's very different, however, to use IQ to compare groups and say that, because one group has a lower mean IQ, that shows that it is genetically inferior. For example, if you look at developing nations, there are six for which we have good IQ data. Three of these are making gains faster now than we Europeans are. These are Turkey, Brazil and Kenya and I predict that eventually all three of them are going to match us for IQ. As for the three other nations, there is nothing the matter with their genes but with their circumstances. You have Sudan, where they keep having civil wars; you have Saudi Arabia, where most of them are sitting around feather-bedding on oil wells; and you have the Dominican Republic, where they have their infrastructure wiped out every 10 years by hurricanes, tsunamis and tornadoes. There is nothing the matter with their genes, but if Britain had all of its infrastructure destroyed every 10 years, it wouldn't be doing so well."

It took Germans nine years to recover from WWII, so this person's point is bollocks.  White countries recovered after war, so to say White countries wouldn't be able to bounce back is simply wrong.

As for Brazil making better gains than higher IQ Western/White nations, obviously it's easy to go from $1 to $2 than it is to go from $1 million to $1.5 million, even if the latter represents a much greater financial gain in overall/absolute numbers, the former $1 increase actually represents a much greater increase in percentage terms.

Yet another point that requires the ignorance of the audience to be effective.  What's sad about this is that I don't even know how many people who oppose me have the intelligence to understand my very simple math here...it's kind of sad.  To understand how simple math works, and how proportion works, requires some level of intelligence above the average.  I am not clear if anyone who opposes me is above the 100 IQ average.

So...is there anyone here who understands my point about percentage increase vs. overall/absolute increase?  If so - thank you.  It is refreshing to know that at least one person understands what I am saying here.

Look at these wall of texts he is posting.  Damn.  He is trying to convince himself he is smart.

How else do you expect me to speak?  I need to make full points which require detail and elaboration.  What else do you expect me to do?  If you think my posts are too long - and I understand the frustration when dealing with walls of text - then just pick a small portion of what I am writing, and discuss it.  If it is wrong, show that.  With facts and evidence - not by spewing ad hominem.  Address the facts.

It's getting to the point where even mainstream liberals are being called White Supremacists and fascists, haha: