Author Topic: Dustin Hoffman accused of exposing himself to a minor, assaulting two women  (Read 1655 times)

werewolf operative

Oy gevalt! The Chutzpah of these Goyim!

“I am a Jew. Wear that on your sleeve. It’s not like being black, because when you are black it is self-evident. When you are a Jew, it sometimes takes an announcement.

-Dustin Hoffman

QuietYou

is there an end to this shit?   Who wants next?  ::)

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/12/14/dustin-hoffman-accused-of-exposing-himself-to-a-minor-assaulting-two-women-in-bombshell-variety-report/23307950/

Of corse he was. It's the era of trying to man-shame for the media pushing their feminist agenda. Harvey Weinstein was just the pioneer. How many fucking whores have just come out of the woodwork just for attention? I'd say the incidents of younger men being touched and assaulted is far more accurate.

Women come out and are seen as some hero that has overcome so much when they admit to being assaulted in the past whether it's true or false, it's admired. Men on the other hand, have no incentive to do so because women and femanazis will just tell them it's them getting a taste of their own medicine and ridicule them, all meanwhile saying that women used to be scared to come out for this same exact reason, and praising them for coming out  ::) Mostly with men it's just more awkwardness and it's weird and nobody really cares as much as most people don't see it as a big deal anyway. Nothing comes out of lying for the men.

Amazing double standard the mainstream media and feminists have that's so blatant it's crazy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Damn!  I just watched Rain Man earlier tonight.  Excellent performance.  I tend to think very critically on these matters - I certainly don't believe them just because they are on the news.

Purge_WTF

Damn!  I just watched Rain Man earlier tonight.  Excellent performance.  I tend to think very critically on these matters - I certainly don't believe them just because they are on the news.

This.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
I just watched Rain Man earlier tonight.  Excellent performance.

sure, cuz spazzing out like a retard is hard, lol  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Strip the tinsel off Hollyweird and you'll find the real tinsel underneath.  The casting couch has been around Hollyweird so long it's considered a cornerstone.   The pigsty of film making is a bastion of sexual perversion where men, women and even more gross, children have been bent over that couch and all in the name of the desire for money and fame.  People will sell not only their soul but their children.  Look at that disgusting slut Miley Cyrus to name just one such former "child star".

Like Oscar Wilde said, everything's about sex except sex.  Sex is about power.   Fuck Hollyweird.   Agents exist to lead aspiring actors/actresses into temptation.  What they do when they come up against it is entirely up to them. 

Marilyn Monroe is purported to have said this about Hollywood -"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."

Tinsel.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Oy gevalt! The Chutzpah of these Goyim!

“I am a Jew. Wear that on your sleeve. It’s not like being black, because when you are black it is self-evident. When you are a Jew, it sometimes takes an announcement.

-Dustin Hoffman

I never knew he was bald

Megalodon

• Getbig V
 :-X

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Strip the tinsel off Hollyweird and you'll find the real tinsel underneath.  The casting couch has been around Hollyweird so long it's considered a cornerstone.   The pigsty of film making is a bastion of sexual perversion where men, women and even more gross, children have been bent over that couch and all in the name of the desire for money and fame.  People will sell not only their soul but their children.  Look at that disgusting slut Miley Cyrus to name just one such former "child star".

Like Oscar Wilde said, everything's about sex except sex.  Sex is about power.   Fuck Hollyweird.   Agents exist to lead aspiring actors/actresses into temptation.  What they do when they come up against it is entirely up to them. 

Marilyn Monroe is purported to have said this about Hollywood -"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."

Tinsel.

this!
don't let trickle down Hollywood trends affect you my honest, good hearted american people

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Dustin Hoffman accused of exposing himself to a minor, assaulting two women
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »
Huh.  I always thought he was going to get outted as a fruit.  Good for you, Dustin, you big poon hound.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 09:21:14 AM »

Tinsel.
Good post.  Was flipping through channels the other day and Home Alone was on.  God only knows what Macaulay Culkin had to do to get the part.  I'm sure somewhere there's an unseen edition.  "Home Alone: Come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »

Tinsel.

Scott do you think this is strictly a hollyweird issue or a societal issue in general. Sexual harassment is being outed in the entertainment industry but the corporate world will follow suit.

When will the disgraced bodybuilders come forward?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 10:14:49 AM »
Kansas Dem Andrea Ramsey, accused of sexual harassment, will drop out of US House race

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article189931704.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 10:15:14 AM »

Scott do you think this is strictly a hollyweird issue or a societal issue in general. Sexual harassment is being outed in the entertainment industry but the corporate world will follow suit.

When will the disgraced bodybuilders come forward?

I'm relatively certain it's a societal issue but not nearly so prevalent in the corporate world (I could well be wrong on that!) as it is in the entertainment industry.  Why?  Because Hollyweird has more to offer and while not always true the old saying that everyone has their price is easier met by the rich and powerful of the film world.

As for bodybuilders, they're truly among the laziest people in the world so I don't think they're about to kill the Schmoe that lays the golden kigs, if you will. 

Having said that (and I could be wrong about the schmoe scene) I am waiting for the professional sports world to be toppled by how they treat women.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by mentally adolescent multi millionaire piece of shit NBA, NFL or MLB "afleteses".    If you've ever seen the sluts that hang around after an NBA game you'd know they're as thick as flies on shit and there's no bigger turds in the sporting world than those found in the NBA.  But that won't stop the NFL and MLB from trying to keep up.    I really hope that those turds are brought floating to the surface for derision, ostracizing and punishing.   And then summarily flushed away from the public forever. 

There are more swamps than just the political one in Washington D.C. that Trump is trying to drain.  I hope it happens across the board and across the nation.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 01:26:03 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 01:37:39 PM »
I'm relatively certain it's a societal issue but not nearly so prevalent in the corporate world (I could well be wrong on that!) as it is in the entertainment industry.  Why?  Because Hollyweird has more to offer and while not always true the old saying that everyone has their price is easier met by the rich and powerful of the film world.

As for bodybuilders, they're truly among the laziest people in the world so I don't think they're about to kill the Schmoe that lays the golden kigs, if you will. 

Having said that (and I could be wrong about the schmoe scene) I am waiting for the professional sports world to be toppled by how they treat women.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by mentally adolescent multi millionaire piece of shit NBA, NFL or MLB "afleteses".    If you've ever seen the sluts that hang around after an NBA game you'd know they're as thick as flies on shit and there's no bigger turds in the sporting world than those found in the NBA.  But that won't stop the NFL and MLB from trying to keep up.    I really hope that those turds are brought floating to the surface for derision, ostracizing and punishing.   And then summarily flushed away from the public forever. 

There are more swamps than just the political one in Washington D.C. that Trump is trying to drain.  I hope it happens across the board and across the nation.

Sports seemed to have been immune from the backlash unless you're on the broadcasting end. Athletes   are forgiven while they're still competitive  (unless you're Mike Tyson) but start to face the heat once they retire.

It'll be interesting to watch what happens.

QuietYou

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 03:57:08 PM »

Sports seemed to have been immune from the backlash unless you're on the broadcasting end. Athletes   are forgiven while they're still competitive  (unless you're Mike Tyson) but start to face the heat once they retire.

It'll be interesting to watch what happens.
Then how do you describe Ray Rice? The feminists are fighting back

Purge_WTF

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 06:55:11 PM »
Kansas Dem Andrea Ramsey, accused of sexual harassment, will drop out of US House race

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article189931704.html

Good to see sexual politics going both ways for a change.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
The definition of a "brave" woman would be the first one to come forward and file a genuine claim against Hillary Clinton.