Author Topic: anyone tried buccal Test for hrt?  (Read 2919 times)

willl

• Getbig III
anyone tried buccal Test for hrt?
« on: December 14, 2017, 11:56:18 PM »
a tablet (30mg or other) placed on the upper gum above the incisors

pure T (no ester), increased bioavailibilty (supposedly)

Currently looking into ALL possible hrt methods for my own education

(eg. patches, gels, pellets, orals, ims, sublinguals)

-- or maybe someone used T undecanoate (hrt) for 3 month injects?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: anyone tried buccal Test for hrt?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 12:57:18 AM »
I have never tried it...I looked it up and right near the top of Google is the average price for a month...around $700.00,

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »
local pharm here has the powders at 30EUR (24USD) for 3gr.
same for Undecanoate, Decanoate and Prop.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 03:15:25 AM »
also, im wondering..

when injecting copious amounts of esterized T (or any other esterized hormone), de-esterification (in blood) occurs after esterase enzymes cleave off the ester

so what happens next with these copious amounts of broken down esters (alcohols, acids,..)?

It is probably cumulative ( or included) to the other known stresses induced by the cycle (liver,kidneys, etc)

Isn't this also taking its toll on esterase-producing pathways.. (where exactly are they produced) ? Perhaps an over-abundance in esterase provokes other (lesser known) side effects as well?

Experts, chime in

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 02:23:26 AM »
is there a bbing forum that delves deeply into the pharmacological/endocrinologic physiology of aas use?

eg. the esterase question

it looks like so far, we dont even know which esterase enzymes de-esterise the various synthetic aas in the blood

i agree such questions are or seem to be of no importance, but i'm studying endocrinology and they don't mention these things
i'm just trying to shed as much light as possible on matters nobody seems to think of

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 02:41:40 AM »
local pharm here has the powders at 30EUR (24USD) for 3gr.
same for Undecanoate, Decanoate and Prop.

I'm too lazy to look but what kind of delivery system
does the buccal test have? I remember like 15 years ago
some on the forums were complexing base hormones
with cyclodextrins for increased bioavailability and using these as nasal sprays and sublinguals. For "true trt" these could be interesting for small, or big, plasma peaks for workouts or sex or whatever, eg for neural/mental effects without affecting crit or other things. A highly psychoactive steroid could be used
as a nasal spray for aggression without the round the clock agitation you get with injectables.

The East Germans had androstenedione nasal spray for competitions which raised test by 200% in 20 minutes.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 08:20:43 AM »

I'm too lazy to look but what kind of delivery system
does the buccal test have? I remember like 15 years ago
some on the forums were complexing base hormones
with cyclodextrins for increased bioavailability and using these as nasal sprays and sublinguals. For "true trt" these could be interesting for small, or big, plasma peaks for workouts or sex or whatever, eg for neural/mental effects without affecting crit or other things. A highly psychoactive steroid could be used
as a nasal spray for aggression without the round the clock agitation you get with injectables.

The East Germans had androstenedione nasal spray for competitions which raised test by 200% in 20 minutes.

now this is interesting stuff!

to answer your question:

"It acts by adhering to the buccal mucosa (the small depression in the mouth where the gum meets the upper lip above the incisor teeth). Once applied, the tablet softens and delivers testosterone through the buccal mucosa, where it is then absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal system and liver."

i suppose sublingual isnt' very effective, saliva increases rapidly and urge to swallow follows

nasal stuff is interesting, i wonder about medium or long term local side effects

on a side note, there is also the possibility of anal suppositories (i have to mention it)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 12:09:35 PM »
Anything oral still goes through the liver right? I’d pin subcutaneously till more research is out on this stuff.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »
Anything oral still goes through the liver right? I’d pin subcutaneously till more research is out on this stuff.

No everything u swallow or ingest through oesophagus

buccal it Will bypass

Aspirine and alcohol partly go through stomach into blood after ingestion though

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 01:19:27 AM »
Sounds like the old Andro Poppers from the late 90's.

I'm on 200mg HRT/week. Cyp.

No issues whatsoever. It's silly to get hung up on
peaking and spiking and plasma levels. Relax!

- Block!
?