Author Topic: Tearing Obama down one piece at a time  (Read 727 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Tearing Obama down one piece at a time
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 05:32:20 AM »
Trump and many around him are influenced by the oil industry.
If he's tearing down something it's mostly the future of America. Climate change will cost many Americans their lives. Floods, draughts, massive rainfall, crop failures, extreme cold or heat.

The average Americans will pay the price.

Big corporations pay very little taxes and you bet they will pay even less with Trump's tax plans.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trump would create even more debt than even Obama did.

Good thing is that Donald hasn't started a war yet. That seems to be a tradition amongst American presidents

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:39:42 AM »
If he's tearing down something it's mostly the future of America. Climate change will cost many Americans their lives. Floods, draughts, massive rainfall, crop failures, extreme cold or heat.

Big corporations pay very little taxes and you bet they will pay even less with Trump's tax plans.

Good thing is that Donald hasn't started a war yet. That seems to be a tradition amongst American presidents

::)

Sounds like you love the kawk.
K

QuietYou

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 06:18:00 AM »

Try learning more about politics before you write another post relating to something political.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 06:50:43 AM »
Try learning more about politics before you write another post relating to something political.

When Europeans like him talk about America the problem is that they don’t realize that they’re in stage one.