Author Topic: I can't believe Robby Lawler  (Read 57212 times)

Simple Simon

Re: I can't believe Robby Lawler
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2017, 01:36:35 PM »
outrunning the blacks. their black genetics didnt help them one bit.

hahahaha one white man surrounded by blacks.

I dont think this works when we are both trolling....

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2017, 01:38:57 PM »

Its well documented that Jackson was unable to beat his previous best in the 60 yard dash when he changed colour.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2017, 01:39:33 PM »
one man is all it takes to punch a hole in the black genetic-bubble

if they're so far ahead by genetic superiority there should be no room for whites

otherwise it becomes a matter of numerous factors playing into it, genetics just being of many.

no longer is it then exclusive.

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2017, 01:43:42 PM »
one man is all it takes to punch a hole in the black genetic-bubble

if they're so far ahead by genetic superiority there should be no room for whites

otherwise it becomes a matter of numerous factors playing into it, genetics just being of many.

no longer is it then exclusive.

you are looking at it all wrong
Statistically blacks perform better in sprints, sure you have the odd white guy every now and again but its the exception rather than the rule.

No one ever said that all blacks were better than all other races when it came to sprinting, but its that which you are founding your argument on.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »
you are looking at it all wrong
Statistically blacks perform better in sprints, sure you have the odd white guy every now and again but its the exception rather than the rule.

No one ever said that all blacks were better than all other races when it came to sprinting, but its that which you are founding your argument on.

but blacks TOO are exception to the rule, since it's not BECAUSE they're black that they are better and since so few out of the black population ARE they cannot be used as an example.

it doesnt have to be all, but it sure as hell need to be more than 50 outta a billion !

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
the white sprinter and the black sprinter, have more in common, genetically speaking, than the black sprinter and the black long distance runner.

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
but blacks TOO are exception to the rule, since it's not BECAUSE they're black that they are better and since so few out of the black population ARE they cannot be used as an example.

it doesnt have to be all, but it sure as hell need to be more than 50 outta a billion !

where did I say it was their skin colour that made them better athletes, its you that keeps arguing that point, its their genetics that make them better, not the colour of their skin.
If Usain bolt had undergone skin bleaching he still would have won his medals.

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2017, 02:01:37 PM »
If you were explaining this to a person who was blind from birth you would be arguing simply from a genetic standpoint, the fact they are black is secondary to their genetics, its just that the best genetics for sprinting belongs to African males who are black and as such we have a higher proportion of black males running sub 10 seconds..

so, statistically, black people are better at sprinting, (thats for someone who can see)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2017, 02:02:16 PM »
Typical wrong assuming about me dumbfuck

And yes i would physically harm you irl that's a promise

I have sadist tendencies and you can bet your ass i would love to fulfill them on you 😘

You have never been in a fight. Just like you have never been built.

You're soft as yogurt.

werewolf operative

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »
“It is estimated that the level of genetic diversity between human populations is not large enough to justify the use of the term 'race',” - Dr. Yannis Pitsalidis,  University of Glasgow’s Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences.

Race is a social construct...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2017, 02:09:46 PM »
speaking of, say kenya's success at long distance running it would make more sense to speak of it as, well kenya's success at long distance running, rather than they're being black or african, since all other blacks, or africans, are not (as) successful.
if we would examine it more closely though, it wouldnt even be about kenya's success, rather a very small little part of kenya where these long distance runners originate from.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2017, 02:15:46 PM »
Same as i would do go you

Bid my time and nail you with a right uppercut folllowed by a right cross abd knock your ass out chump

At least you spelled the word chump correctly. That counts for a lot when threatening and posturing over the internet.

Lawler will likely have CTE as will so many of them, unfortunately. It's crazy to have your brains sloshed around that many times, year after year, whether you win or lose.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2017, 02:18:09 PM »
speaking of, say kenya's success at long distance running it would make more sense to speak of it as, well kenya's success at long distance running, rather than they're being black or african, since all other blacks, or africans, are not (as) successful.
if we would examine it more closely though, it wouldnt even be about kenya's success, rather a very small little part of kenya where these long distance runners originate from.

perhaps they are all related to each other?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2017, 02:29:58 PM »

You are right , success in sports isn't always related to race or body type , it has to do more with talent pool ,facilities , money and general interest for the sport ,that's why some countries  dominate certain sports ,Korean women dominate Golf but the men don't , Egypt dominates Squash , Argentina Polo , Kenya marathon .................,USA used to dominate boxing,with boxing gyms closing down all around America  countries like England ,Ukraine even Japan are taking over .

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2017, 02:35:40 PM »
You are right , success in sports isn't always related to race or body type , it has to do more with talent pool ,facilities , money and general interest for the sport ,that's why some countries  dominate certain sports ,Korean women dominate Golf but the men don't , Egypt dominates Squash , Argentina Polo , Kenya marathon .................,USA used to dominate boxing,with boxing gyms closing down all around America  countries like England ,Ukraine even Japan are taking over .

Doesnt take much money to train an Olympic sprinter...its 99% genetic

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »

Doesnt take much money to train an Olympic sprinter...its 99% genetic

It's about culture not genetics ,That's why Jamaicans dominate sprinting but they suck at anything over 400m , why Dominicans or Cubans or Haitians  don't dominate sprinting ? anyways you are right I'm wrong

werewolf operative

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »
White racists have no problem acknowledging black dominence in sprinting, liberal fa*gots will argue for hours denying it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2017, 02:45:48 PM »
It's about culture not genetics ,That's why Jamaicans dominate sprinting but they suck at anything over 400m , why Dominicans or Cubans or Haitians  don't dominate sprinting ? anyways you are right I'm wrong

its because they gas easily due to the propensity of fast twitch muscle fibres, we did that earlier.. try and keep up..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2017, 02:49:01 PM »
its because they gas easily due to the propensity of fast twitch muscle fibres, we did that earlier.. try and keep up..
All  Jamaicans gas easily ,haha

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2017, 02:51:50 PM »
All  Jamaicans gas easily ,haha

correct, thats why they suck at anything over 400metres.

How is this hard for you to understand?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2017, 02:53:15 PM »
correct, thats why they suck at anything over 400metres.

How is this hard for you to understand?

;D  I'm done

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »
;D  I'm done

Come on, I was about to start writing about how boxers get to sit down between rounds and coast for 90% of the rounds themselves...

;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »
right. and everybody would be mr olympia, if they just choose to be.

we're talking over a BILLION blacks in africa alone. it make no sense to talk about blacks as having superior genetics.

No one is saying ALL Blacks are superior sprinters.  It means that per 1,000 population, there will be more top sprinters of African heritage than there would be top sprinters of another ethnic group per comparable 1,000 population.  That's what it means to compare "averages".

Using your logic, there are some women who are taller than men, therefore, we can't say that men are taller than women ON AVERAGE.  Of course some women are taller than some men.  On average, men are taller than women.  If you take 1,000 men and 1,000 women, and get their respective averages, you will find that the males are taller.

“It is estimated that the level of genetic diversity between human populations is not large enough to justify the use of the term 'race',” - Dr. Yannis Pitsalidis,  University of Glasgow’s Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences.

Using this same logic, humans and chimpanzees can't be distinguished because their DNA is 99.4% identical.  In fact, human beings share 97% of their DNA with mice.  We can even go further than that - since everything is composed of atoms, why distinguish anything?

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  Then why am I being called a White Supremacist?  Supposedly I am being racist towards a group of people who don't exist.

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  That White people don't exist?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2017, 08:48:59 PM »
No one is saying ALL Blacks are superior sprinters.  It means that per 1,000 population, there will be more top sprinters of African heritage than there would be top sprinters of another ethnic group per comparable 1,000 population.  That's what it means to compare "averages".

Using your logic, there are some women who are taller than men, therefore, we can't say that men are taller than women ON AVERAGE.  Of course some women are taller than some men.  On average, men are taller than women.  If you take 1,000 men and 1,000 women, and get their respective averages, you will find that the males are taller.

Using this same logic, humans and chimpanzees can't be distinguished because their DNA is 99.4% identical.  In fact, human beings share 97% of their DNA with mice.  We can even go further than that - since everything is composed of atoms, why distinguish anything?

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  Then why am I being called a White Supremacist?  Supposedly I am being racist towards a group of people who don't exist.

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  That White people don't exist?

Oh fuck off with all your dribble.

You're not a superior being. You're a half stack of autistic pancakes.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2017, 10:33:39 PM »
So there are no latent qualities...really?  Please tell me what I would have to do to get the physique of Ronnie Coleman and the brain of Einstein without being reborn with their genetics, if everything is a blank slate and all that.  I would love to know.

Did I say there weren't? No. Before you write another five hundred words, take a second to consider you might be misinterpreting someone. Being "somewhat" autistic, I'm sure that's not a rare occurrence for you.