Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 17, 2018, 12:35:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - 2003 Ironman  (Read 2297 times)
tres_taco_combo
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:36 PM »

Wheeler looked good but could have been a lot drier looking IMO.

same thoughts
Report to moderator   Logged
ProudVirgin69
Getbig V

hardcore redneck electric champion

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »

STFU!

Pharma Bain will melt your kidneys you cretin.

You are clearly talking about things you know fuck all about.

It shouldn't .. how would it do so? 
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »

STFU!

Pharma Bain will melt your kidneys you cretin.

You are clearly talking about things you know fuck all about.

Things I know nothing about??

Dude.. Do you know who I am? Do some research guy.

The "kidney precautions" weren't present in the 90s and early 2000s when we (tom included) were using nubain.

Notice I said "we", because I used a bottle and a half a day, you dumb guy... So I kinda "know what I'm talking about". I even bought a fucking pharmacy in Mexico (a 1/3rd share at least) so I could have a consistent supply (among other reasons).

So PLEASE show us all where nubain is worse on kidneys that the shit tom cooked in an ice-cream scoop and injected or that it produced the kind of abscesses that were blatantly obvious on Tom in person in 01+ .... You ignorant guy. Don't fucking question me when it comes to this shit unless you're prepared.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 10:44:40 PM »

Things I know nothing about??

Dude.. Do you know who I am? Do some research guy.

The "kidney precautions" weren't present in the 90s and early 2000s when we (tom included) were using nubain.

Notice I said "we", because I used a bottle and a half a day, you dumb guy... So I kinda "know what I'm talking about". I even bought a fucking pharmacy in Mexico (a 1/3rd share at least) so I could have a consistent supply (among other reasons).

So PLEASE show us all where nubain is worse on kidneys that the shit tom cooked in an ice-cream scoop and injected or that it produced the kind of abscesses that were blatantly obvious on Tom in person in 01+ .... You ignorant guy. Don't fucking question me when it comes to this shit unless you're prepared.

Apparently "moth*€rfu€ker" is replaced with "guy" here now
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!