Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - 2003 Ironman  (Read 4041 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler 2003 Ironman
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:36 PM »
Wheeler looked good but could have been a lot drier looking IMO.

same thoughts

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »
STFU!

Pharma Bain will melt your kidneys you cretin.

You are clearly talking about things you know fuck all about.

It shouldn't .. how would it do so? 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »
STFU!

Pharma Bain will melt your kidneys you cretin.

You are clearly talking about things you know fuck all about.

Things I know nothing about??

Dude.. Do you know who I am? Do some research guy.

The "kidney precautions" weren't present in the 90s and early 2000s when we (tom included) were using nubain.

Notice I said "we", because I used a bottle and a half a day, you dumb guy... So I kinda "know what I'm talking about". I even bought a fucking pharmacy in Mexico (a 1/3rd share at least) so I could have a consistent supply (among other reasons).

So PLEASE show us all where nubain is worse on kidneys that the shit tom cooked in an ice-cream scoop and injected or that it produced the kind of abscesses that were blatantly obvious on Tom in person in 01+ .... You ignorant guy. Don't fucking question me when it comes to this shit unless you're prepared.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 10:44:40 PM »
Things I know nothing about??

Dude.. Do you know who I am? Do some research guy.

The "kidney precautions" weren't present in the 90s and early 2000s when we (tom included) were using nubain.

Notice I said "we", because I used a bottle and a half a day, you dumb guy... So I kinda "know what I'm talking about". I even bought a fucking pharmacy in Mexico (a 1/3rd share at least) so I could have a consistent supply (among other reasons).

So PLEASE show us all where nubain is worse on kidneys that the shit tom cooked in an ice-cream scoop and injected or that it produced the kind of abscesses that were blatantly obvious on Tom in person in 01+ .... You ignorant guy. Don't fucking question me when it comes to this shit unless you're prepared.

Apparently "moth*€rfu€ker" is replaced with "guy" here now