Author Topic: Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming  (Read 2248 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

<ignore Pizzagate>

Wake me when Podesta the molesta and Hildog are actually taken down..

</ignore Pizzagate>

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
<ignore Pizzagate>

Wake me when Podesta the molesta and Hildog are actually taken down..

</ignore Pizzagate>
Won't happen. She has too much dirt on everyone. Can you imagine the trail of bodies if she was to be charged? LMAO!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Trump University, School of Trickery Failed! Trump's 667 Businesses Conflicts of Interest Failed! Trump's Unpaid Taxes For 18 Years Failed! Trump Airlines Failed! Trump Vodka Failed! Trump's Marriages Failed! TrumPutin Meddling/Collusion/Hacking Failed! Trump Foundation Failed! Trump's $640 Million Loan from Deutsche Bank and Other Loans Failed! Trump Mortgage Failed! Trump's LIES and Credibility Failed! Trump Dodged The Draft 5 Times/Received 5 Deferments Failed! Trump Steaks Failed! Trump's 7 Bankruptcies Failed! Trump's Hidden Tax Returns Failed! Trump The Alleged Groper Rapist Pedophile and Russy Grabber Failed! Trump's Tax Scam For The Rich Failed! Trump Attacking Americans But Adores Putin Failed! Trump U.S. Football League Failed! Trump's 3,890 Lawsuits Failed! Trump's Obsession/Jealousy for Obama Failed! TrumpCare/Trump Scare Failed! Trump the Authoritarian Failed! Trump The SELECTED Unfit Unqualified Unstable President Failed!

chaos

• Getbig V
Trump University, School of Trickery Failed! Trump's 667 Businesses Conflicts of Interest Failed! Trump's Unpaid Taxes For 18 Years Failed! Trump Airlines Failed! Trump Vodka Failed! Trump's Marriages Failed! TrumPutin Meddling/Collusion/Hacking Failed! Trump Foundation Failed! Trump's $640 Million Loan from Deutsche Bank and Other Loans Failed! Trump Mortgage Failed! Trump's LIES and Credibility Failed! Trump Dodged The Draft 5 Times/Received 5 Deferments Failed! Trump Steaks Failed! Trump's 7 Bankruptcies Failed! Trump's Hidden Tax Returns Failed! Trump The Alleged Groper Rapist Pedophile and Russy Grabber Failed! Trump's Tax Scam For The Rich Failed! Trump Attacking Americans But Adores Putin Failed! Trump U.S. Football League Failed! Trump's 3,890 Lawsuits Failed! Trump's Obsession/Jealousy for Obama Failed! TrumpCare/Trump Scare Failed! Trump the Authoritarian Failed! Trump The SELECTED Unfit Unqualified Unstable President Failed!

And he's still YOUR President ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Won't happen. She has too much dirt on everyone. Can you imagine the trail of bodies if she was to be charged? LMAO!!

This has got to be it. How else do you explain the kid gloves treatment she gets?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This has got to be it. How else do you explain the kid gloves treatment she gets?

Another explanation would be that it's difficult to prosecute for things that only exist in the addled minds of Trumptards

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Another explanation would be that it's difficult to prosecute for things that only exist in the addled minds of Trumptards
Unilaterally and without oversight deleted more emails than she turned over, even you have to admit that seems fishy.

She was either doing more personal shit than work or she was covering her tracks

chaos

• Getbig V
Unilaterally and without oversight deleted more emails than she turned over, even you have to admit that seems fishy.

She was either doing more personal shit than work or she was covering her tracks
Not to mention her connection to the Uranium One deal, with Muellers involvement.

Or in the mind of Cliturds.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Not to mention her connection to the Uranium One deal, with Muellers involvement.
Or in the mind of Cliturds.

This is the extent of the mental illness that is liberalism. Strawman simply can’t accept this. His ideology just won’t allow it:

chaos

• Getbig V

This is the extent of the mental illness that is liberalism. Strawman simply can’t accept this. His ideology just won’t allow it:

Cliturds are blinded when faced with facts about Killary, but swear every rumor and "maybe" about Trump is true.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Cliturds are blinded when faced with facts about Killary, but swear every rumor and "maybe" about Trump is true.

It’s quite understandable. Under a Hillary administration, they’re relevant. Under Trump, they’re a joke.

chaos

• Getbig V
guess some might say that proves America loves a failure ?
To prove your point, they elected Obama twice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

lol

chaos

• Getbig V
your beating about the bushes :)
They need to be beaten ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hahahahahahaha......to start, her lying to Congress (even Comey said she lied) only exists in “Trumptards” heads? See, this why I always win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Either you need a drink or you have been drinking heavily.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

This is the level of Trump derangement syndrome. Trump is one of the most successful people who has ever lived. Yet in the minds of these defectives he is a failure.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I'm glad you intelligent enought to know that

I guess it’s because of all the women, blacks and Hispanics on the left that there’s a certain level of childishness that permeates the entire movement. You always feel as though you’re arguing with a little kid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon
By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Monday, 18 Dec 2017

Fears are mounting around Capitol Hill that a major news outlet is getting set to unmask at least 20 lawmakers for sexual misconduct, Politico reported.

The growing speculation about a major harassment story started about a month ago, according to Politico. CNN, The New York Times and Politico are outlets occasionally mentioned as among those preparing the story.

Part of the reason behind speculation that 20 lawmakers would soon be revealed is the feeling that the number is believable, Politico noted.

Meanwhile, USA Today reported rumors persist that dozens of more allegations against members of Congress are coming.

Politico said The Washington Post is also mentioned as the news organization getting set to reveal a host of lawmakers in connection with harassment allegations. And the number of lawmakers has increased with that particular rumor.

"I am hearing The Post has a list of 40-50, evenly split between the parties, that have had sexual harassment charges," one lobbyist texted Politico.

As the rumors continue to swirl, both lawmakers and aides are continuing to worry, the website said.

Just last week, four lawmakers asked Politico whether the story is real.

And one GOP aide is telling congressional members not to be alone with any women – staffers or reporters.

"Members who have high-profile elections coming up or just are really out front on a particular issue are now feeling like they may be targets," said Kristin Nicholson, a former Democratic chief of staff, who had helped organize a letter signed by more than 1,500 former aides calling for an overhaul of Congress' harassment policies.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/congressmen-sexual-harassment-allegations-capitol-hill/2017/12/18/id/832321/

LittleJ

• Getbig V

I have a liver disease, I dont drink. Your president is a complete fraud. Worst president ever!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon
By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Monday, 18 Dec 2017

Fears are mounting around Capitol Hill that a major news outlet is getting set to unmask at least 20 lawmakers for sexual misconduct, Politico reported.

The growing speculation about a major harassment story started about a month ago, according to Politico. CNN, The New York Times and Politico are outlets occasionally mentioned as among those preparing the story.

Part of the reason behind speculation that 20 lawmakers would soon be revealed is the feeling that the number is believable, Politico noted.

Meanwhile, USA Today reported rumors persist that dozens of more allegations against members of Congress are coming.

Politico said The Washington Post is also mentioned as the news organization getting set to reveal a host of lawmakers in connection with harassment allegations. And the number of lawmakers has increased with that particular rumor.

"I am hearing The Post has a list of 40-50, evenly split between the parties, that have had sexual harassment charges," one lobbyist texted Politico.

As the rumors continue to swirl, both lawmakers and aides are continuing to worry, the website said.

Just last week, four lawmakers asked Politico whether the story is real.

And one GOP aide is telling congressional members not to be alone with any women – staffers or reporters.

"Members who have high-profile elections coming up or just are really out front on a particular issue are now feeling like they may be targets," said Kristin Nicholson, a former Democratic chief of staff, who had helped organize a letter signed by more than 1,500 former aides calling for an overhaul of Congress' harassment policies.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/congressmen-sexual-harassment-allegations-capitol-hill/2017/12/18/id/832321/

2018 is going to be the craziest year ever for this stuff. With the elections coming in November, allegations are going to be flying left and right. I also expect some pretty heavy shit to come out to Hollywood, probably the Pedo stuff is going to break.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
2018 is going to be the craziest year ever for this stuff. With the elections coming in November, allegations are going to be flying left and right. I also expect some pretty heavy shit to come out to Hollywood, probably the Pedo stuff is going to break.

Yep.  Agree.  Heads will roll. 

chaos

• Getbig V
I have a liver disease, I dont drink. Your president is a complete fraud. Worst president ever!
Do you believe Obama was a good president?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

So you sold your 401k in November 2016 I take it ?