Author Topic: Post your asian whore adventures  (Read 3407 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Post your asian whore adventures
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:56:25 AM »
Okay I'll go first, I've been to Seoul, South Korea several times. I stay mostly in the Gangnam district each time I visit. My first visit was to a place called Jinju spa and massage. You go in put your belongings in a locker to the right and take the key.

You then pay the attendant at the front desk. I think I payed around 130,000 won. You then go take a bath in an open shower and then put on a robe. Theres another attendant that gives you drinks while you wait on your provider. It felt weird because I was the only brotha there and I didnt speak Korean. The attendant watched me the whole time smiling and making unusual faces.

I was last to be called backed, all the other Korean men went back before I did. I was taken to a long hallway, I notice several rooms (reminded me of the movie hostel) until I was lead into a open room. The lady at the front of the door told me to strip and lay face down on the table. I waited for about 5-10 minutes before a woman in her 30s came in and greeted me. She spoke decent English. She then slowly got on top of me and massaged every part of my body. I was sore from the long flight and she managed to make all that go away.

Near the end of the session she rubbed oil on my hamstrings and glutes. She rubbed her vagina on my ass and gave me a reach around while licking and sucking on my ears. She then flipped me over and began to keep massaging my cock until it was a knock on the door and she stopped. At first I thought that was the end but a younger girl came in to finish me off. She was tiny but knew how to make you cum quick. I tried to hold it in but failed and sprayed my lotion on her chest. She cleaned me up and chat a bit in broken English. She helped me put on my robe. After I put on my robe, she hugged me from behind and squeezed my cock and said "goodbye American man and we went over separate ways. I saw the first massage girl in the hallway, she smiled and waved. I tooked another shower and went backed to the hotel. I give it a 9/10. Theres other places that offer full sex but I just wanted a massage.

Simple Simon

Re: Post your asian whore adventures
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »
Okay I'll go first, I've been to Seoul, South Korea several times. I stay mostly in the Gangnam district each time I visit. My first visit was to a place called Jinju spa and massage. You go in put your belongings in a locker to the right and take the key.

You then pay the attendant at the front desk. I think I payed around 130,000 won. You then go take a bath in an open shower and then put on a robe. Theres another attendant that gives you drinks while you wait on your provider. It felt weird because I was the only brotha there and I didnt speak Korean. The attendant watched me the whole time smiling and making unusual faces.

I was last to be called backed, all the other Korean men went back before I did. I was taken to a long hallway, I notice several rooms (reminded me of the movie hostel) until I was lead into a open room. The man at the front of the door told me to strip and lay face down on the table. I waited for about 5-10 minutes before a man in his 30s came in and greeted me. he spoke decent English. He then slowly got on top of me and massaged every part of my body. I was sore from the long flight and he managed to make all that go away.

Near the end of the session he rubbed oil on my hamstrings and glutes. He rubbed his cock on my ass and gave me a reach around while licking and sucking on my ears. He then flipped me over and began to keep massaging my cock until it was a knock on the door and he stopped. At first I thought that was the end but a younger ladyboy came in to finish me off. He was tiny but knew how to make you cum quick. I tried to hold it in but failed and sprayed my lotion on her chest. He cleaned me up and chat a bit in broken English. He helped me put on my robe. After I put on my robe, he hugged me from behind and squeezed my cock and said "goodbye American man and we went over separate ways. I saw the first massage ladyboy in the hallway, he smiled and waved. I tooked another shower and went backed to the hotel. I give it a 9/10. Theres other places that offer full sex but I just wanted a massage.

fixed

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »

I was last to be called backed, all the other Korean men went back before I did. I was taken to a long hallway, I notice several rooms (reminded me of the movie hostel) until I was lead into a open room. The lady at the front of the door told me to strip and lay face down on the table. I waited for about 5-10 minutes before a woman in her 30s came in and greeted me. She spoke decent English. She then slowly got on top of me and massaged every part of my body. I was sore from the long flight and she managed to make all that go away.

Near the end of the session she rubbed oil on my hamstrings and glutes. She rubbed her vagina on my ass and gave me a reach around while licking and sucking on my ears. She then flipped me over and began to keep massaging my cock until it was a knock on the door and she stopped. At first I thought that was the end but a younger girl came in to finish me off. She was tiny but knew how to make you cum quick. I tried to hold it in but failed and sprayed my lotion on her chest. She cleaned me up and chat a bit in broken English. She helped me put on my robe. After I put on my robe, she hugged me from behind and squeezed my cock and said "goodbye American man and we went over separate ways. I saw the first massage girl in the hallway, she smiled and waved. I tooked another shower and went backed to the hotel. I give it a 9/10. Theres other places that offer full sex but I just wanted a massage.

Lame..
K

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 10:23:51 AM »
The next day I did some online research and notice theres "barbershops" that offer "head service". On my early morning walks I've seen several places that I thought were actually barbershop(it had the spinning blue, red, and white pole) but all I seen was women sitting doing nothing.(this was around 2am). So I visit the last barbershop I seen the night before. I went up to the door and motion to the ladies. A mature asian woman open the door and didnt seem to know much English. I showed her 50 bucks in korean won and made signals that suggested I wanted a blowjob. She grabbed my hand and walked me past the other "beautician" to a curtained off spot of the room. Once we were alone she forcibly pulled out my penis and used a cloth to clean it off. She threw the cloth in the trash and poured some kind of food dressing on my cock gave an amazing blowjob. At times she would play with my cock like a toy(making train like noises while she pulled it). I eventually ended up cumin in her hands while she gave a handjob. I thought she was going to get towels to clean her hands but she ate my juices off her hands. She hugged me and walked outside. These places are cheaper than massage parlours but some are dirty. The whole experience was 10/10.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 10:24:44 AM »
Lame..

Lame?

I guess you havent visited these places before

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 10:26:04 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 10:44:26 AM »
All sounds very hygienic.

Especially the whore eating your chocolate jizz off her hand.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »
Some places denied me service because they didnt allow foreigners, only Koreans.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
LittleJ packing the "BigD"..  :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
Went to Taipei, checked backpage but fuck price were pretty high on some classy ladies so gave up.

I then asked a friend for a place called special sauna .

A lot of chinese fuckers went there just to sleep , there was a large hall like a cinema where everybody was just sleeping.

Fuck that, passed over , went to other room, left all my clothes and they gave the key to the locker hanging on my neck.

Then there was a big bath place  filled with fucking chinese all naked, some were in pools, some at showers,not a pleasant experience.

Washed myself, grab a white towel and went to other room where they were serving drinks and food. Waited for like 30 mins till some lady came to me and asked if i want special massage. Went with her to a elevator ,down 3 floors in some obscure rooms where you can barely see anything. After i waited like 5 minutes a girl came in and asked if it was ok, looked ok so why not. I asked her to skip the blabla oil massage and just do 2 shots, she was not so fond of the idea at beggining but after screwing her first time she had no troubles taking it for 2nd shot. Since girl was ok i asked for her number so i can ask next time for her if i didn't liked the lady.

Second time i was little bit drunk with a friend so i got a lady the only thing i remembered it was she had nice boobs  and her rimming skills, however on the exit my friend told me she was 52  :D ::)

Third time in that week i went again and asked for first girl , we screwed hard and and later on the condom was broken, what can you do  ::) ::)

This was during 10 days in Taipei,price was 4200 NTD including drinks or some food at the place.

GETBIG!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 11:31:27 AM »
I also thought about using Craigslist or backpage but the prices are ridiculous and some bait and switch. To be honest in places like Korea theres women walking around all day in skimpy outfits looking for foreign cock.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 11:40:26 AM »
I banged many Asian women, but never paid for it.   Lots of dudes here must be ugly and/or desperate.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 11:48:23 AM »
i could bang asians

or whores

or asian whores

but then i couldnt stand looking myself in the mirror, and a life avoiding mirrors... what kind of life is that?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2017, 12:05:34 PM »
I banged many Asian women, but never paid for it.   Lots of dudes here must be ugly and/or desperate.

Sure theres plenty of women that give it up for free but in some cases I dropped a few coins as a friendly gesture.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
Asian girls have awful flat asses so thanks but no thanks

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2017, 12:14:16 PM »
It's "broken Engrish" bro.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 12:22:47 PM »
Asian girls have awful flat asses so thanks but no thanks

Some do , some not. Their pussyyes are always tighter than caucasion ones and the screams they do......  :D :D
GETBIG!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 12:32:10 PM »
Some do , some not. Their pussyyes are always tighter than caucasion ones and the screams they do......  :D :D

Post a pic of an asain female with a hot ass

Im waiting...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2017, 01:48:19 PM »
Post a pic of an asain female with a hot ass

Im waiting...
There's plenty, especially now more than ever due to the fact that all of our American franchises like McDonald's have made it over to Asia. A lot more of them are getting fat, but a lot of it is helping the women get some thickness to their tiny asses.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2017, 02:43:55 PM »
We need esf in here

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
Dont let the shy demeanor fool you, Asian women are some of the biggest freaks I've ever seen. I want to visit Thailand but I'm afraid of the dime piece trannies.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 03:42:43 PM »
did some Operation Bearhunts' in the USMC....  the Itaewon.. Yongson-Gu district was worth the ride....  knock-offs of everything... and girls that did about anything for a meal.... and a legit nice one too.... married to an Army Helo Pilot i later found out... hahaha ,... have to dig up some pics...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 04:30:47 PM »
Dont let the shy demeanor fool you, Asian women are some of the biggest freaks I've ever seen. I want to visit Thailand but I'm afraid of the dime piece trannies.

Why are you afraid of this ?  are you mad ?

K

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 04:51:56 PM »
Why are you afraid of this ?  are you mad ?

Post "her" cock pics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 05:13:40 PM »
Instagram angles, dude, angles.

Exactly

Asain female=god awful ass