Author Topic: 4th week on test  (Read 4737 times)

sydewide

• Getbig II
4th week on test
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:30:37 PM »
Hey guys.  I'm just now starting my 4th week of test e and honestly i haven't seen noticed that much difference in my lifts.  I did change my workout around to where i just focus on a specific part each day. Before I'd do my back and my chest for example and now i just focus on my chest one day and so on.  My diet and my workouts are pretty intense so I'm pretty sure thats not the problem.  Basically i was just wondering what you guys think is going on...is it because i changed my workout (if it is what do you recommend).

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: 4th week on test
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 10:39:09 PM »
Test E takes at least 4 weeks to kick in....You should start noticing its effects soon.....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:24:07 AM »
I think everyone thinks the stuff is suppose to work ovenight.

just because you take AAS doesnt mean you can slack off.

you still have to work at it as if you werent on any gear.

try not to wait for something to kick in,cause if you busting your ass in the gym

youll know the difference.

sydewide

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 09:25:42 AM »
No, I know that it takes about 3 to 4 weeks, i've done enough research to know at least that much.  I just thought that i would notice the difference little earlier.  I guess it's nothing to freak out about.
Do you guys think that focusing on a certain part of your body each day is the best way to workout or should it be mixed up a little?

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »
No, I know that it takes about 3 to 4 weeks, i've done enough research to know at least that much.  I just thought that i would notice the difference little earlier.

You just answered your own question now didn’t ya?  ::)

Do you guys think that focusing on a certain part of your body each day is the best way to workout or should it be mixed up a little?

I would stick to a normal routine but up the weight 5 pounds every set. For example... ;D

Bicep Curl
30 pnds 10x ech
35 pnds 10x ech
40 pnds 10x ech

That works out pretty well too. Also make sure your still keeping you diet in check 3500-4000cals daily and your bodyweight x 1.5 = protien intake daily.  ;)

Good luck!!  :P

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 10:20:39 AM »
it takes a lil longer somtimes, depeds on gear your using (ugl) or vet if its underdosed etc etc if your injecting really into muscle or your holding alot of fat in your injection area...

mine came on strong after the 5 week mark.... less sleep, feeling very strong and hard and confident, and boners all day long then about 8 weeks in you really see a change in your body

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 10:25:50 AM »

I would stick to a normal routine but up the weight 5 pounds every set. For example... ;D

Bicep Curl
30 pnds 10x ech
35 pnds 10x ech
40 pnds 10x ech

That works out pretty well too. Also make sure your still keeping you diet in check 3500-4000cals daily and your bodyweight x 1.5 = protien intake daily.  ;)

if thats all youre dumbell curling then you should get into another sport like maybe canoeing of ballet or something
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 10:28:47 AM »

if thats all youre dumbell curling then you should get into another sport like maybe canoeing of ballet or something

lol no i don't curl that i only did it for an example. But what does it matter if i did? Why curl a 50 pnd dmbl if i'm just gonna swing it around and not use good form... ::)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 10:30:20 AM »

its not about ego, its about the form and contraction and pump..... when im doin side laterlals i use a very small amount of weight, dont wanan b jsut swingin that shit around

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 10:32:38 AM »
Ya man i hear that!

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »
Heck with eth, I notice results no later then around 2 weeks, have u at least notice a size differenece, or at least an increase in water retention or something that would suggest that ur gear is working and is legit?
FEAR THE BAPP!

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »
Heck with eth, I notice results no later then around 2 weeks, have u at least notice a size differenece, or at least an increase in water retention or something that would suggest that ur gear is working and is legit?

I'm like John on this one, When I used E I noticed gains by the 2nd to 3rd week for sure! If anything you should see water retention or something.

Are you positive that its legit gear?¿

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »
i felt mine the first time I injected

and 2 weeks later it was on

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »

Bicep Curl
30 pnds 10x ech
35 pnds 10x ech
40 pnds 10x ech

start working out to failure...

2 reasons to count reps..1) to make sure you are training evenly while doing unilateral exercises and 2) to make sure you are in "rep range". other than that......no need to keep count on anything. train till you cant pick it up or curl it or press it anymore!!!!!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 12:03:51 PM »
Funny you should mention. I am just about at my fourth week of 500mg a week of E. I am holding some water, boners are insane and strenght is up pretty good. I just wish I would see a little more size and a little less bloat. The pumps are ridiculous and visable after training but the next day, poof, i feel like I am back to normal.... I guess I have to wait it out..

JJ

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 12:05:23 PM »
give it another week or so

and just bust it up at the gym

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 12:07:02 PM »
it takes a lil longer somtimes, depeds on gear your using (ugl) or vet if its underdosed etc etc if your injecting really into muscle or your holding alot of fat in your injection area...

mine came on strong after the 5 week mark.... less sleep, feeling very strong and hard and confident, and boners all day long then about 8 weeks in you really see a change in your body

davinci is da man.....poof
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 12:09:55 PM »
lol no i don't curl that i only did it for an example. But what does it matter if i did? Why curl a 50 pnd dmbl if i'm just gonna swing it around and not use good form... ::)

nah you guys are right.... I was just trying toi be funny... I actually usually only work up to 45 lbs because thats the heaviest I can go on a fourth set and still have good form... peace
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sydewide

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 02:07:11 PM »

yeah i'm noticing difference in the way i look i just didn't know what the f*** was going on when i couldn't do my heavier sets on bench (wasn't nearly as easy as before).  The gear that i have looks legit, it's sealed and i know the guy i get it from so.  I'm sure i'll start noticing some real changes very soon here.  I had one more question for you guys, i just got some micronized creatine hsc and i was wondering how much of it should i take and when.  I know that with protein for example people usually take 1 to 1.5g of protein according to weight.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 04:07:53 PM »
I'm like John on this one, When I used E I noticed gains by the 2nd to 3rd week for sure! If anything you should see water retention or something.

Are you positive that its legit gear?¿

i started gaining weight after about two weeks and kept steadily gaining ... then after about 5 1/2 weeks i was sleeping less and working out harder.... I love test-e
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sydewide

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 09:37:26 AM »
THis might be a question for a different board but since i use gear i figured creatine intake would be little different.  I'm trying to figure out how much creatine i should take (g's)? 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 10:27:34 AM »
it doesnt matter how much creatine you take,

cause it has nothing to do with your AAS.

wannabebig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 10:38:31 AM »
Why would you take creatine while on gear? You're already taking the real thing ;D! Creatine wont make a difference for you!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »
Creatine will just make you retain more water. I tried creatine while on and off.  The one notice is it gives you a little more endurance but thats about it. Use it when your off

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »

while 'on' is the best time to take creatine....

think about it... your body is in an anabolic state way above normal ... so the muscle is takin up way more nutrients ... GIVE IT WHAT IT WANTS.. MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES !

the creatine uptake increase will increase intramuscular water retention even further and promote muscle gains!

while on a cycle is the best time to take supplements.. your body can absorb them.