Author Topic: Amtrak Crash  (Read 503 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Amtrak Crash
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:28:52 PM »
There are some early reports that say that the train struck something on the tracks.

On his Twitter page,  Mike Cernovich has posted an ANTIFA blog post saying that a tactic is to pour concrete on train tracks. They’ve done it a number of times in that area to disrupt fracking.

Not saying that’s what happened here but stay tuned.

Mike Cernovich
This video has a lot of people angry at me, which is weird.

ANTIFA group literally bragged about pouring concrete on train tracks, on their own blog.

Maybe don't do that kind of stuff and publicly write about it if you don't want it reported on?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Amtrak Crash
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:30:00 PM »
There are some early reports that say that the train struck something on the tracks.

On his Twitter page,  Mike Cernovich has posted an ANTIFA blog post saying that a tactic is to pour concrete on train tracks. They’ve done it a number of times in that area to disrupt fracking.

Not saying that’s what happened here but stay tuned.

Mike Cernovich
This video has a lot of people angry at me, which is weird.

ANTIFA group literally bragged about pouring concrete on train tracks, on their own blog.

Maybe don't do that kind of stuff and publicly write about it if you don't want it reported on?

:o

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 12:47:07 PM »
:o

Apparently, the crash took place on a turn. So, it’s also a possibility that the train just took the turn too fast. It also was the inaugural run of that line which just opened.

I’ve had my share of nightmare experiences on Amtrak. I would never again get on one of those trans unless I had absolutely no other choice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »
Apparently, the crash took place on a turn. So, it’s also a possibility that the train just took the turn too fast. It also was the inaugural run of that line which just opened.

I’ve had my share of nightmare experiences on Amtrak. I would never again get on one of those trans unless I had absolutely no other choice.

I've been thinking about a cross country train trip for years.  What kind of problems did you have with Amtrak?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »
I've been thinking about a cross country train trip for years.  What kind of problems did you have with Amtrak?

Delays, Engine trouble, debris on the tracks. It’s rare when you get to your location on time. The positives for a cross-country train trip is that it’s nice and scenic. So, if you’re not in a rush, I wouldn’t let it discourage you. The problem is primarily when you want to get some place on time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 01:04:11 PM »
Delays, Engine trouble, debris on the tracks. It’s rare when you get to your location on time. The positives for a cross-country train trip is that it’s nice and scenic. So, if you’re not in a rush, I wouldn’t let it discourage you. The problem is primarily when you want to get some place on time.

Thanks.