Author Topic: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!  (Read 23450 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!
« on: December 19, 2017, 09:56:07 PM »
The "supposed" Dallas Mc Carver anabolic cycle from Chad Nicholls !!!  :o ::) :-\

in a nutshell :

-Serostim 12 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a day (total 22 iu a day)
-Humulin R mixed with Humalog 20-25 iu 6 to 8 times a day
-Lantus insulin 100 iu in the morning
-Increlex IGF1 10-15 mg on training day
-Anapolon (Anadrol) 100mg 3 to 4 time a day (total 300-400 mg a day)
-EPO 70-100 iu a day
-Halotestin 10 mg 4 times a day (total 40 mg a day) 8 weeks on -8 weeks off
-Masteron 100 mg a day
- T3 (Cytomel) 25 mg 3 times a day (total 75 mg a day)
- NPP (Nandrolone) 1000 mg a week
-Primobolan 1000 mg a week
-Winstrol tabs 100 mg a day
-Nolvadex 40 mg a day or Arimidex 1 mg every other day
-Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week
-Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week
-Test Enhantate 800 mg a week
-Test Suspension 1400 mg a week
-Sustanon 1250 mg a week
-Boldenone 1200 mg a week
-Proviron 150 mg a day
-TUDCA ( for detox purpose)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »
Seems overly complicated.  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 10:10:37 PM »
that amount would kill someone......

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 10:26:04 PM »
Forgot the mercury based diuretics

Damn on that protocol you get a hot game of Call of Duty going and miss 30min and don’t eat you’re fucked

I used to time my slin perfect (when I’d run a lot) but a lot of times when I had a girlfriend I’d fuck it up somehow , remember driving breaking out in a damn insta-sweat, not knowing where I was driving to and having an awful thirst , hulk smashing a sun drop for a few extra minutes of life /consiousnous

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 10:28:18 PM »
Sustanon eth suspension make no sense...why take all 3 also why cynomel..he was on a ton of GH and tren to burn the fat. Stupid amount of insulin as well. His cycle was like hunting a deer with a bazooka...OVERKILL!
irongearco.com

werewolf operative

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 10:31:16 PM »
Don't worry, a little milk thistle and you'll be fine...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 10:36:15 PM »
that amount would kill someone......

Certainly the TUDCA would counter the ill effects of all those drugs  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 10:51:07 PM »
22 iu of growth hormone in a DAY?  That's ridiculous.

Of course this could be bull - I remember in 2005 on MuscleMayhem, someone said/suggested that Ronnie did 12 iu of growth daily.  While that was VERY high, it was not outside of the realm of possibility.  But I don't think he was taking that much.

Didn't Gary Strydom claim to be taking 4 ius daily at his biggest?  Or was that Lou Ferrigno upon his return to the Olympia stage?  It was one of them, and the claim was 4-6 daily.  Around there.

That board was delusional though.  Do you remember in 2005 when the IFBB mandated that pro bodybuilders reduce in size by 15%?  Someone said "Well, Ronnie could always lower his dosages."  Someone responded "How do you know that will make him smaller?"

LOL.

Yeah, because Ronnie was just taking drugs for the sake of taking drugs, and could just reduce his dosages without losing any size.  ::)  LOL.  Seriously, why even do certain dosages if you could reduce them without losing size?  Leave it to Mayhem to be such monumental nuthuggers of pro bodybuilders though.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 11:23:39 PM »
Or you can just buy a bunch of duck eggs and get the same results.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 11:35:46 PM »
22 iu of growth hormone in a DAY?  That's ridiculous.

Of course this could be bull - I remember in 2005 on MuscleMayhem, someone said/suggested that Ronnie did 12 iu of growth daily.  While that was VERY high, it was not outside of the realm of possibility.  But I don't think he was taking that much.

Didn't Gary Strydom claim to be taking 4 ius daily at his biggest?  Or was that Lou Ferrigno upon his return to the Olympia stage?  It was one of them, and the claim was 4-6 daily.  Around there.

That board was delusional though.  Do you remember in 2005 when the IFBB mandated that pro bodybuilders reduce in size by 15%?  Someone said "Well, Ronnie could always lower his dosages."  Someone responded "How do you know that will make him smaller?"

LOL.

Yeah, because Ronnie was just taking drugs for the sake of taking drugs, and could just reduce his dosages without losing any size.  ::)  LOL.  Seriously, why even do certain dosages if you could reduce them without losing size?  Leave it to Mayhem to be such monumental nuthuggers of pro bodybuilders though.

Matt, you are out of your depth here on this subject. The prescribed Serostim dosage for HIV+ patients is up to 18iu a day. Several otherwise reliable sources have said Ronnie did 36iu a day at some points in his career. The reason most don't do that much is cost. Nasser also said he had done 30iu. Lots of amateurs and pros have experimented with very high gh, around 40iu.

The orals is what jumps out as an immediate danger. The TUDCA may help a little for bile flow and to prevent cholestasis and jaundice but this is a ton of orals.

This is also how you get the most out of insulin, 100iu Lantus as base. Not good in the long run but it will make you big.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »
Matt, you are out of your depth here on this subject. The prescribed Serostim dosage for HIV+ patients is up to 18iu a day. Several otherwise reliable sources have said Ronnie did 36iu a day at some points in his career. The reason most don't do that much is cost. Nasser also said he had done 30iu. Lots of amateurs and pros have experimented with very high gh, around 40iu.

The orals is what jumps out as an immediate danger. The TUDCA may help a little for bile flow and to prevent cholestasis and jaundice but this is a ton of orals.

This is also how you get the most out of insulin, 100iu Lantus as base. Not good in the long run but it will make you big.

Van_Bilderass what is your opinion on this cycle ?
Do you think is credible or just a bullshit from a troll ? ? ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 12:06:34 AM »
22 iu of growth hormone in a DAY?  That's ridiculous.

Of course this could be bull - I remember in 2005 on MuscleMayhem, someone said/suggested that Ronnie did 12 iu of growth daily.  While that was VERY high, it was not outside of the realm of possibility.  But I don't think he was taking that much.

Didn't Gary Strydom claim to be taking 4 ius daily at his biggest?  Or was that Lou Ferrigno upon his return to the Olympia stage?  It was one of them, and the claim was 4-6 daily.  Around there.

That board was delusional though.  Do you remember in 2005 when the IFBB mandated that pro bodybuilders reduce in size by 15%?  Someone said "Well, Ronnie could always lower his dosages."  Someone responded "How do you know that will make him smaller?"

LOL.

Yeah, because Ronnie was just taking drugs for the sake of taking drugs, and could just reduce his dosages without losing any size.  ::)  LOL.  Seriously, why even do certain dosages if you could reduce them without losing size?  Leave it to Mayhem to be such monumental nuthuggers of pro bodybuilders though.

says the man who claims natty???

Dosage increase doesn't always give size increase and vice versa
I have taken 3 times what I normally took in the past and didn't notice any difference whatsoever....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »
Dullass

That's 3.5 grams of test not 10

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 12:24:04 AM »
Where would someone find injection spots for all the shit listed in this ridiculous cycle?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 12:26:18 AM »
The cycle is bullshit. End of story.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 01:02:40 AM »
The "supposed" Dallas Mc Carver anabolic cycle from Chad Nicholls !!!  :o ::) :-\

in a nutshell :

-EPO 70-100 iu a day
-Masteron 100 mg a day 7ml
- NPP (Nandrolone) 1000 mg a week @ 100mg/ml thats 10ml
-Primobolan 1000 mg a week @ 100mg/ml thats 10ml
-Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week @ 200mg/ml thats 5ml
-Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week @ 100mg thats 14ml
-Test Enhantate 800 mg a week @ 250mg/ml thats 3ish ml
-Test Suspension 1400 mg a week @ 100mg/ml thats 14ml
-Sustanon 1250 mg a week @ 250 thats 5ml
-Boldenone 1200 mg a week @ 300mg/ml thats 4ml
-Proviron 150 mg a day

70+ml a week....

K'den  ::)  ::)  ::) ::)

GH/slin/Increlex is on point for a pro, the rest is a bit of a stretch all together...

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 02:41:24 AM »
The "supposed" Dallas Mc Carver anabolic cycle from Chad Nicholls !!!  :o ::) :-\

in a nutshell :

-Serostim 18 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a day (total 28 iu a day)
-Anapolon (Anadrol) 200 mg pre workout
- T3 (Cytomel) 25 mcg 3 times a day (total 75 mcg a day)
-Trenbolone Ace 1050 mg a week
-Test Enhantate 3000 mg a week
-Test Suspension 200mg pre workout
-Sustanon 1500 mg a week

Fixed for a 300+lb BB

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »
That's 8.5 grams of injectables

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 03:00:24 AM »
Forgot the mercury based diuretics

Damn on that protocol you get a hot game of Call of Duty going and miss 30min and don’t eat you’re fucked

I used to time my slin perfect (when I’d run a lot) but a lot of times when I had a girlfriend I’d fuck it up somehow , remember driving breaking out in a damn insta-sweat, not knowing where I was driving to and having an awful thirst , hulk smashing a sun drop for a few extra minutes of life /consiousnous

:D

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2017, 03:16:33 AM »

50iu is the highest I went with Lantus.  20iu of Huma in 2 x 10iu doses alongside.

Full as a house 24/7, pumps writing text messages and constantly hungry.

100iu would be insane...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2017, 04:38:06 AM »
Or you can just buy a bunch of duck eggs and get the same results.

Or Kevin Levrone Signature Series.
Q

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2017, 05:13:33 AM »

in a nutshell :

-EPO 70-100 iu a day
-Masteron 100 mg a day
-Primobolan 1000 mg a week
-Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week
-Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week
-Test Enhantate 800 mg a week
-Test Suspension 1400 mg a week
-Sustanon 1250 mg a week
-Proviron 150 mg a day

Chad is keenly aware of Nolvafex's negative effect on IGF-1 levels, so draw your own conclusions on whether or not the above is his advice.

QuietYou

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 05:21:41 AM »
Don't believe this whatsoever looks retarded

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 05:53:14 AM »
Chad should be in jail!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 05:57:21 AM »

Well, good sir - I think one thing you may know about me is that I am fully willing to admit when I am out of my depth in a particular subject area, and cede territory to those who obviously have far more expertise - such as yourself.  ;)

I know certain topics very well - pro level gear usage is not one of those topics.  That said, I can form certain positions based on threads I have read online, as well as what pros themselves have told me.  I have found that pros are extremely open to sharing their cycles with other people.  Some may say that they can't speak about it, or change the subject [I have never asked directly - merely overheard other people shooting the breeze with pros, and got a lot of good info that way].

When someone suggested that Ronnie used 12 ius of GH daily [or 16 ius, I can't recall - it's been over a decade since I read that], another person called him out on that.  But this was Mayhem, where everyone catered to pros, and were unwilling to even offend them slightly.  So to be honest, I would not be surprised if Ronnie did use 12-16+ ius of GH daily.  I found that MuscleMayhem was often in denial.

But as you said, the cost would be prohibitive for many, so I don't see every Mr. Olympia competitor being able to afford it.  And that's kind of sad - you have Mr. Olympia earning around $1 million to $1.5 million per year, with #2 to #10 earning $150,000+, and guys outside of the top 10 earning under six figures and still requiring jobs as personal trainers to pay the bills.  :-\

Do you recall that video that Jay Cutler did with Bodybuilding.com?  Live Large?  In that video, he stated he spent a whopping $100,000 a year just on deep tissue massages!!  He also said he spent $100,000 per year on...food I think - or was it just sushi alone?  That would be $275 a day.  But he spent, in his words a "hundred grand" on deep tissue massage, and another "hundred grand" on something else.  I just can't recall if it was food, or something else.

Think about that - if Jay was basically just throwing around $100,000 on individual components of bodybuilding, is there any reason why he would not be willing to spend $100,000 on GH, or steroids, or some other drugs - or even $100,000  on every single one of these categories of PEDs?

Meanwhile, you have guys placing outside of the top 15 who literally can't afford to make it to the Olympia.

Do you remember in 2010 when Melvin Anthony stated that he couldn't afford to compete at the Mr. Olympia that year?  :-\  So you have a bodybuilder who won the Phoenix Pro, and was definitely in or around the top 10 in the world not being able to afford to compete.  Basically, you have a situation where the top three bodybuilders can afford far more gear than those placing 10 spots lower.  :-\