Author Topic: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!  (Read 23439 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 06:02:55 AM »
It's bullshit. 

Boldenone and nandrolone were not detected in the autopsy report.  And they're long-acting with very long detection periods.  Also, winstrol, anadrol, primo, and masteron were not detected.  The autopsy found huge amounts of testosterone -- probably well in excess of 3-5g -- as well as trenbolone. 

Dallas was on a basic test+tren+peptides/GH/Insulin stack.  A very high-dosed one, but nothing too fancy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 06:03:20 AM »
says the man who claims natty???

Dosage increase doesn't always give size increase and vice versa
I have taken 3 times what I normally took in the past and didn't notice any difference whatsoever....

I can't...stop...making tl;dr posts!!!  ARRRRRGGGGHH.  :-X

I agree with you that increasing dosages does not necessarily mean that size will increase...but you would think a pro at Ronnie's level would have an idea of how much gear is necessary vs. overkill.  Why use triple the amount of drugs if they won't help increase size?  Especially given that there is the risk of side effects increasing as dosages increase...so you would think that pros would basically be attempting to use what they need, and not use much more if more gear does not produce more mass.

The post was funny because on Mayhem, no one could admit that pros were anything less than genetic Gods...the moment you pointed out something like PEDs being a huge factor in bodybuilding, people would attack you.  So you had to basically praise pro bodybuilders, and the notion that Ronnie Coleman reducing his gear volume would reduce his size in any way was tantamount to blasphemy.

In any case, I realize you have a lot of experience in this area, Be There.  I would like to make my posts as clear and concise as possible, but I hate to constantly qualify every single sentence I type, causing my posts to get longer and longer and longer...

Ultimately what I am saying is that 22 ius of GH is a massive amount of GH...not impossible, but still ridiculously high.  A friend of mine took 150mg of Anadrol a day, and I remember thinking to myself WOW...a newbie with a good response could probably respond on 10% of that amount.

Anyway, I need not go on here.  For the record, I don't overly question your posts regarding competition.  I know you quite know WTH you are talking about here.  Still though...some of the numbers I hear when it comes to dosages still blows me away.  :o

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 06:52:08 AM »
The supposed Dallas cycle is a cycle posted on GH15's board in 2014

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 07:39:36 AM »
When I saw "in a nutshell", I stopped reading. 

Between the original post and Matt's drivel, this thread smells to high heaven of bullshit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2017, 08:21:29 AM »

I agree with you that increasing dosages does not necessarily mean that size will increase...but you would think a pro at Ronnie's level would have an idea of how much gear is necessary vs. overkill.  Why use triple the amount of drugs if they won't help increase size?  Especially given that there is the risk of side effects increasing as dosages increase...so you would think that pros would basically be attempting to use what they need, and not use much more if more gear does not produce more mass.

The post was funny because on Mayhem, no one could admit that pros were anything less than genetic Gods...the moment you pointed out something like PEDs being a huge factor in bodybuilding, people would attack you.  So you had to basically praise pro bodybuilders, and the notion that Ronnie Coleman reducing his gear volume would reduce his size in any way was tantamount to blasphemy.

In any case, I realize you have a lot of experience in this area, Be There.  I would like to make my posts as clear and concise as possible, but I hate to constantly qualify every single sentence I type, causing my posts to get longer and longer and longer...

Ultimately what I am saying is that 22 ius of GH is a massive amount of GH...not impossible, but still ridiculously high.  A friend of mine took 150mg of Anadrol a day, and I remember thinking to myself WOW...a newbie with a good response could probably respond on 10% of that amount.

Anyway, I need not go on here.  For the record, I don't overly question your posts regarding competition.  I know you quite know WTH you are talking about here.  Still though...some of the numbers I hear when it comes to dosages still blows me away.  :o

why would any dosages shock you bearing in mind you are natty and have never used anything?

If you are a lifetime natty you have no idea what drugs do to your body or how it would respond, so really you dont have a worthwhile opinion on this topic at all, let alone a fucking wall of text.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 09:45:05 AM »
The supposed Dallas cycle is a cycle posted on GH15's board in 2014

that makes sense .that is the sort of sht that moron would recommend

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »

The recommended dose for oxy is 1-5mg/kg. Medicinally. Normal effective range is 1-3mg/kg.

Why are you shocked at 150mg a day. You've been around this game long enough now mate...some 3rd tier pro used to have one with each meal....I remember his log, think it was over on PM or OLM

Matt, me and DD frequently conversed about high doses et al on your forum.....have you forgotten this.  I mean I was slamming 2g a week in back then and quite open about everything and the stuff that came with it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2017, 10:47:10 AM »
why would any dosages shock you bearing in mind you are natty and have never used anything?

If you are a lifetime natty you have no idea what drugs do to your body or how it would respond, so really you dont have a worthwhile opinion on this topic at all, let alone a fucking wall of text.

I always harassed Matt back in the day because I saw exactly when he was playing with hormones from his pics. Not too long ago he admitted to it finally lol, but it was "tiny" amounts  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2017, 11:03:11 AM »
The "supposed" Dallas Mc Carver anabolic cycle from Chad Nicholls !!!  :o ::) :-\

in a nutshell :

-Serostim 12 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a day (total 22 iu a day)
-Humulin R mixed with Humalog 20-25 iu 6 to 8 times a day
-Lantus insulin 100 iu in the morning
-Increlex IGF1 10-15 mg on training day
-Anapolon (Anadrol) 100mg 3 to 4 time a day (total 300-400 mg a day)
-EPO 70-100 iu a day
-Halotestin 10 mg 4 times a day (total 40 mg a day) 8 weeks on -8 weeks off
-Masteron 100 mg a day
- T3 (Cytomel) 25 mg 3 times a day (total 75 mg a day)
- NPP (Nandrolone) 1000 mg a week
-Primobolan 1000 mg a week
-Winstrol tabs 100 mg a day
-Nolvadex 40 mg a day or Arimidex 1 mg every other day
-Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week
-Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week
-Test Enhantate 800 mg a week
-Test Suspension 1400 mg a week
-Sustanon 1250 mg a week
-Boldenone 1200 mg a week
-Proviron 150 mg a day
-TUDCA ( for detox purpose)

LMFAO

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
why any bber would add EPO is beyond me and beyond any reasonable explanation
any guru advocating epo for bbers is a joker
this cycle is dismissed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »
I always harassed Matt back in the day because I saw exactly when he was playing with hormones from his pics. Not too long ago he admitted to it finally lol, but it was "tiny" amounts  :D
You harrassed me a bit also !!  LOL  :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2017, 11:27:45 AM »

Ha that explains a lot. Did he admit to it on GB or his own site back then?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2017, 11:30:36 AM »
just a regular guy with a good, easy to maintain physique.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2017, 11:50:34 AM »
Ha that explains a lot. Did he admit to it on GB or his own site back then?

No never and I thought it was silly. Why?
It was maybe a couple of months ago on here where he said he may have dabbled.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2017, 11:51:17 AM »
You harrassed me a bit also !!  LOL  :)

Not too much I hope, I always liked you.  :D

QuietYou

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2017, 12:40:14 PM »
this cycle is dismissed

So every top coach is a joke? I agree

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »
 ::)

Interesting mix of drugs to say the least.

How did it work out for him.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2017, 01:30:41 PM »
Nonsense.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2017, 02:00:11 PM »

how do i say this nicely...you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. please shut the fuck up!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2017, 02:04:25 PM »
this cycle is dismissed

Doc huge and his friends advise it chief

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2017, 02:13:42 PM »
Seems overly complicated.  ???

My thoughts exactly. Keeping track of all that seems ridiculous.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2017, 02:56:52 PM »
Doc huge and his friends advise it chief

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
how do i say this nicely...you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. please shut the fuck up!

That's Well Said.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »
Good thing EPO was added into the mix. His blood must've not been thick enough.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2017, 09:57:26 PM »
How many of these guys have to Die before The Chad actually “Attends”one of their Funerals??

His athletes drop Dead and he goes MIA only to reappear with another eventual Suck errrr, Victim a year or two later as if we forgot about the Trail of Bodies??!!!!

Not!!!

RIP;

Nasser

Youngblood

Atwood

McCarver

And those are the ones we know about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2017, 10:10:49 PM »
How many of these guys have to Die before The Chad actually “Attends”one of their Funerals??

His athletes drop Dead and he goes MIA only to reappear with another eventual Suck errrr, Victim a year or two later as if we forgot about the Trail of Bodies??!!!!

Not!!!

RIP;

Nasser

Youngblood

Atwood

McCarver

And those are the ones we know about.

at the end of the day if the athletes he advises are dumb enough to follow such stupid advice then hes not the only one to blame.

What fucking moron would follow the protocol in this thread.