Author Topic: Nuther, Nuther Nuther Nuther Brawl - Detroit mall Christmas toy giveaway  (Read 3914 times)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: Nuther, Nuther Nuther Nuther Brawl - Detroit mall Christmas toy giveaway
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2017, 11:03:49 AM »
It's mindboggling to think that at one time in history the holdings of the African Empire were so vast and wide that the Sun literally never set on the negroid nation state

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2017, 01:13:56 PM »

Yes, i've seen that many of them tend to be violent during the years.

Prone to outburst for nothing and when it goes down (on Black Friday or in malls etc) , it really goes down, with flying tables and such, even if they have their children with them.

Morals and Ethics out the window.

My 73 year old mother..who is in poor health innocently parked at costco not realizing a 20 SOMETHING obese negro female wanted the spot...upon exiting the car my mother was confronted by the out of control woman...who yes...was with her young child...and was screaming "Fuckin white bitch.....I'll fuckin kill you you white bitch"...I was luckily there to prevent anything or it would have been a pure racial hate crime asault and my mother might not be with our family...the 20 something negroid was that out of control and my mother said nothing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2017, 02:14:57 PM »
My 73 year old mother..who is in poor health innocently parked at costco not realizing a 20 SOMETHING obese negro female wanted the spot...upon exiting the car my mother was confronted by the out of control woman...who yes...was with her young child...and was screaming "Fuckin white bitch.....I'll fuckin kill you you white bitch"...I was luckily there to prevent anything or it would have been a pure racial hate crime asault and my mother might not be with our family...the 20 something negroid was that out of control and my mother said nothing.

Fat Black Baby Mama - What a waste of air & food on that specimen

Good to hear your mother survived unscathed.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2017, 02:28:15 PM »

Sorry to hear this but it’s anything but surprising. The reason why this kind of thing isn’t made known to the general public is that the Democratic Party and its msm arm can’t let the cat out of the bag that about a quarter of its base is dysfunctional. That said, this dirty little secret is eventually going to come to the surface. Too many people have seen it first hand.

The truth of the matter is crime is down despite blacks:

Crime rates lower, despite Trump’s warnings | TheHill

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/365782-crime-rates-lower-despite-trumps-warnings

Baltimore crime up across the board as third quarter closes for 2017 - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-sun-investigates-crime-data-20170928-story.html

Common assaults increased 22 percent to about 6,400. Aggravated assaults — attacks causing severe harm — increased 15 percent to about 4,260

Robberies increased 14 percent to about 4,350. Rapes increased 13 percent to about 230. Burglaries increased 10 percent to about 5,680. And arsons increased 9 percent to about 200.
Nonfatal shootings inched up 2 percent to about 500

The homicide rate continues to climb, with nearly 260 killings as of Sept. 23, a 13 percent increase over last year.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2017, 07:35:38 PM »
Sorry to hear this but it’s anything but surprising. The reason why this kind of thing isn’t made known to the general public is that the Democratic Party and its msm arm can’t let the cat out of the bag that about a quarter of its base is dysfunctional. That said, this dirty little secret is eventually going to come to the surface. Too many people have seen it first hand.

While modern crime statistics are relevant...more relevant are the crime statistics from the 1950's...when no one had these problems with black communities...or not nearly on the scale it is now...Because white America would never have tolerated it like we did now...The modern theory is that black crime is caused by white racism and racist cops...well the society and cops were a helluva lot more racist in the 50's then now..so the 50's should have seen a marked increase in black criminals and as we become more "tolerant" and less racist crime should go down...but it doesn't...the more we cater to blacks...the more entitled they feel and the less responsibility they take for their behavior...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2017, 05:17:43 AM »

While modern crime statistics are relevant...more relevant are the crime statistics from the 1950's...when no one had these problems with black communities...or not nearly on the scale it is now...Because white America would never have tolerated it like we did now...The modern theory is that black crime is caused by white racism and racist cops...well the society and cops were a helluva lot more racist in the 50's then now..so the 50's should have seen a marked increase in black criminals and as we become more "tolerant" and less racist crime should go down...but it doesn't...the more we cater to blacks...the more entitled they feel and the less responsibility they take for their behavior...

Back in the day, I worked night club security including several black parties. Being nice to blacks in groups just gets you shit on. The only reason that New York City isn’t experiencing the type of crime you’re seeing in major  cities is that NYC had a guy named Rudy Giuliani who laid down the law. Most of his policies are still in place.

As I said, it’s not surprising:

NYPD NEWS
@NYPDnews
WANTED: Male/black/teens for assaulting (hitting from behind) a 77-year-old man at the Fort Hamilton subway station at 2pm on Dec. 19. #Brooklyn.
Help ID this suspect- ☎️ #800577TIPS