Author Topic: Nuther, Nuther Nuther Nuther Brawl - Detroit mall Christmas toy giveaway  (Read 3890 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Nuther, Nuther Brawl - Location Chuck E Cheese, Kids Party:
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 05:11:49 AM »

"The black is the better fast food fighting athlete....."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 05:24:36 AM »
Funny how you never see any white liberals dining alongside their beloved African-American brothers and sisters.

Also funny how none of the poor oppressed women in these videos ever weigh less than the current Mr. Olympia.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 07:27:09 AM »
More shocking is "Chuck E. Cheese's" still exist
K

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 07:40:31 AM »
Don’t people own pickups and a decent amount of rope these days? What do they do for fun then? ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 07:51:07 AM »
Don’t people own pickups and a decent amount of rope these days? What do they do for fun then? ???

They use the pick up trucks to get the fuck out when blacks move in en masse:

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/18/indianapolis-appears-set-another-record-criminal-homicides/906495001/

Criminal homicides in Indianapolis have been on the rise every year since 2012, reaching new heights in 2015, with 144 criminal homicides recorded, and again in 2016. With 150 criminal homicides, 2017 would mark a third consecutive year of record highs.

You can always tell a liberal newspaper by the way they report statistics like this. They mention the victims but not the perps:

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 12:08:58 PM »
And thats the problem, the fake libtard news and the way its reported spewed lyingly to the public. (Not sure if real word.. Lyingly)?
These people wanat to brawl with themselves, kill themselves, etc. So be it, have fun.

Dont say they are victims and get them thinking that way. (Too late, never used to happen that way for us elders who grew up in different times).
Lying libtard media, going to be the death of humanity, because people are mentally weak and follow right along.

Race war under way. Got way worse under Bathhouse Barry's watch for sure... Now its irreversible...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 12:43:12 PM »
Oh Dear  ::)
Guess the Race

The Libtards can move right on in with the blacks
See how they like that & how it works out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 12:45:51 PM »
If I didn't know better, I'd say that African Americans have a serious impulse control problem.

QuietYou

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 12:50:07 PM »
Black people can't hold their ego even the SLIGHTEST bit even at the risk of setting a bad example in front of their kids, or making a public mess. There is always childish ego they can't get rid of even into their 40's and 50's they'll start fights right in front of 4 and 5 year olds because somebody called them X, Y , Z or disrespected them.

Where as humans with IQ over 85 (Lighter specimens) will be able to accurately gauge and weigh situations properly, and figure out an appropriate response given the offense, situation and what's appropriate for the timing.

May i refer to the zulu warriors against the British empire? You can run, paint your face and obnoxiously yell all you want with your sticks and spears. The calculated and educated men who stay quiet will always shoot you down with the rifle and mock you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 12:59:40 PM »
Black people can't hold their ego even the SLIGHTEST bit even at the risk of setting a bad example in front of their kids, or making a public mess. There is always childish ego they can't get rid of even into their 40's and 50's they'll start fights right in front of 4 and 5 year olds because somebody called them X, Y , Z or disrespected them.

Where as humans with IQ over 85 (Lighter specimens) will be able to accurately gauge and weigh situations properly, and figure out an appropriate response given the offense, situation and what's appropriate for the timing.

May i refer to the zulu warriors against the British empire? You can run, paint your face and obnoxiously yell all you want with your sticks and spears. The calculated and educated men who stay quiet will always shoot you down with the rifle and mock you.

I love it when people demand respect when they have done absolutely fuck all to earn any.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
I love it when people demand respect when they have done absolutely fuck all to earn any.

When the Ferguson Missouri case was in full force, I recall a small group of British girls protesting racism from their quaint little town in England. Could you imagine how those girls would be treated by the ghetto rats in that video?

The problem with liberals who always go on about racism is that they don’t realize that they’re in stage one of learning. They’re too clueless to know how clueless they really are.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 02:47:01 PM »
 >:(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Nuther, Nuther Nuther Brawl - Location Wal-Mart Louisiana
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
Merry Xmas Getbig!

Louisiana Walmart brawl caught on video ends with 4 women arrested | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/24/louisiana-walmart-brawl-caught-on-video-ends-with-4-women-arrested.html

"The black is the better fast food fighting athlete....."

Lmao

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 04:48:18 PM »
Merry Xmas Getbig!

Louisiana Walmart brawl caught on video ends with 4 women arrested | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/24/louisiana-walmart-brawl-caught-on-video-ends-with-4-women-arrested.html

Lmao

Did our resident asain sf1900 bang any of them?

Guess he could have brawled with them first and then banged them afterwards

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »

Hahahahha

werewolf operative

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 06:08:34 PM »

chess315

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 07:26:57 PM »
Would bang in 2,3,4,1 order I think it's entertaining :) they aren't the pretest bunch I guess they set it off In there

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 07:57:07 PM »
If I didn't know better, I'd say that African Americans have a serious impulse control problem.

Agreed, likely caused by white racism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Nuther, Nuther Nuther Nuther Brawl - Detroit mall Christmas toy giveaway
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
You know, it’s not like I’m going out of my way to look for these.They’re just coming across my feed every day.

Massive brawl erupts at Christmas toy giveaway in Detroit, woman arrested for pulling out knife – myfox8.com

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/25/massive-brawl-erupts-at-christmas-toy-giveaway-in-detroit-woman-arrested-for-pulling-out-knife/

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2017, 06:58:58 PM »
Chocolates are a nuisance.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2017, 09:15:00 AM »
Been proven blacks have higher testosterone,..even black women...also been proven in countless studies they have lower intelligence at the lower end of their bell curve. Testosterone has been proven to increase violence...exhaustive studies showed most violent prisoners had highest testosterone...even female prisoners...high test combined with low intelligence...this is why this keeps happening

Really not a complicated, sociological dilemma.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
Been proven blacks have higher testosterone,..even black women...also been proven in countless studies they have lower intelligence at the lower end of their bell curve. Testosterone has been proven to increase violence...exhaustive studies showed most violent prisoners had highest testosterone...even female prisoners...high test combined with low intelligence...this is why this keeps happening

Really not a complicated, sociological dilemma.

Yes, i've seen that many of them tend to be violent during the years.

Prone to outburst for nothing and when it goes down (on Black Friday or in malls etc) , it really goes down, with flying tables and such, even if they have their children with them.

Morals and Ethics out the window.

Q