Author Topic: PASSING DRUG TEST!!!!  (Read 3255 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
PASSING DRUG TEST!!!!
« on: April 10, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »
Is there anything that you could take to get Deca out of your system faster so you can pass a drug test.  Or something that will mask it on a drug test..... How effective is it also.  Know any companies or brands that make steroids that NFL/NHL/MLB will not reveal on drug test???

Thanks

king

• Getbig III
Re: PASSING DRUG TEST!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 12:13:27 AM »
is it a test directed specifically towards steroids?... cuz regular drug tests wont show anything in regards to gear

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 02:21:42 AM »
Is there anything that you could take to get Deca out of your system faster so you can pass a drug test.  Or something that will mask it on a drug test..... How effective is it also.  Know any companies or brands that make steroids that NFL/NHL/MLB will not reveal on drug test???

Thanks

Not a chance babyguns.

Once Deca metaoblites are in your system, they'll remain there for upwards of 18 months.  That's if you're not overweight, if that's the case it will store in fat and can come up on a test long after that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 07:54:27 AM »

Thanks

a standardized drug test will not test for steriods...so if youre on probation, in the military, police dept, etc., you will be fine.

as divy stated, if they are specifically testing.....youre fUCT!!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:20:45 AM »
a standardized drug test will not test for steriods...so if youre on probation, in the military, police dept, etc., you will be fine.

as divy stated, if they are specifically testing.....youre fUCT!!!!

Agreed.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 10:45:32 AM »
GH!!!!
FEAR THE BAPP!

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 11:20:32 AM »
It's a specific test for steroids.... and it is random on the spot so cant really be carrying urine sample on u e.d. and who knows if they watch

hmmm wow that sucks

if someone could invent something to mask that they'd make a fortune till sports industries caught on

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 11:27:36 AM »
It's a specific test for steroids.... and it is random on the spot so cant really be carrying urine sample on u e.d. and who knows if they watch

hmmm wow that sucks

if someone could invent something to mask that they'd make a fortune till sports industries caught on

college athelete???

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 03:59:24 PM »
Nah I'm just a muscle head bum, my friend though just signed a 4 year contract with a NHL team and he has taken some deca and some other stuff and is freaking out because he might be randomly tested in next 4 months...
What I don't understand is why his idiot trainer would reccommend him taking a long lasting ester steroid like deca...

yeah dude....thats why atheletes typically steer away from eq and deca. damn, that sucks.

well, it is random.....so tell him to cross his little fingers and hope for the best.

then beat the piss out of his trainer

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 06:37:17 PM »
Nah I'm just a muscle head bum, my friend though just signed a 4 year contract with a NHL team and he has taken some deca and some other stuff and is freaking out because he might be randomly tested in next 4 months...
What I don't understand is why his idiot trainer would reccommend him taking a long lasting ester steroid like deca...

Your friend is fu.cked if they test him because Deca is one of the commonly screened for anabolics along with Winstrol.

This is really going to suck for him.  The only way he can get out of it is if his personal doctor prescribed him the Deca for a specific injury or rehab purposes.  He could justify it then and get by, maybe.

Other than that he will get popped.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...