Author Topic: Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote  (Read 6148 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »
Yep.  I've posted pictures of what they do to gays in the Radical Islam thread.  Sickos. 

Was gonna modify my post and accidentally deleted it.  Glad you quoted me.   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »
The past three presidents said they would do it, but didn't have to stones to pull the trigger. 

Stones, or they weighed the information once they got into office and were educated on the situation and decided it wasn't such a good idea.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2017, 12:26:41 PM »
Was gonna modify my post and accidentally deleted it.  Glad you quoted me.   ;D

I got your six.   :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2017, 12:27:31 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »
Stones, or they weighed the information once they got into office and were educated on the situation and decided it wasn't such a good idea.

Or they were too afraid of the political backlash and didn't have the stones to make a tough decision.  Sniveling cowards.  The whole lot of them.  It took a maverick to come in and say "screw the establishment."  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2017, 12:37:15 PM »
"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided."  - Barack Obama, first foreign policy speech, 2008

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-06-05/obama-delivers-first-foreign-policy-speech/2460312

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2017, 12:40:10 PM »
"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable. The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper," Senator Obama said.

"But any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognised and defensible borders.

"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided."  - Barack Obama, first foreign policy speech, 2008

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-06-05/obama-delivers-first-foreign-policy-speech/2460312

From the mouth of the worst president of my lifetime.  Good riddance.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2017, 12:42:05 PM »
From the mouth of the worst president(because I dont like black people with power) of my lifetime.  Good riddance.

Fixed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2017, 12:45:49 PM »
104th Congress Public Law 45
From the U.S. Government Printing Office

JERUSALEM EMBASSY ACT OF 1995

"Since 1950, the city of Jerusalem has been the capital of the State of Israel."

"The United States conducts official meetings and other business in the city of Jerusalem in de facto recognition of its status as the capital of Israel."

"Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel; and the United States Embassy in Israel should be established in Jerusalem no later than May 31, 1999."

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-104publ45/html/PLAW-104publ45.htm

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2017, 12:54:42 PM »
From the mouth of the worst president of my lifetime.  Good riddance.

Another promise Obama made but didn't keep, along with the promise to close Guantanamo.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »
Another promise Obama made but didn't keep, along with the promise to close Guantanamo.  

And the promise to hold healthcare hearings in public, to post all bills online for at least 24 hours for comment before signing them, to freeze discretionary spending, etc., etc., etc. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2017, 02:41:32 PM »
Fixed
And another openly racist individual who's thoughts are consumed with whether a person is black or white....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »
And the promise to hold healthcare hearings in public, to post all bills online for at least 24 hours for comment before signing them, to freeze discretionary spending, etc., etc., etc. 

Okay, need clarity on the rules here. When I post up a statement from Trkump on what he will do when elected that he didn't do or backpedaled on, Coach quickly reminds me those were campaign promises and not to be considered lies. Campaign promises according to Coach are all lies and should never be expected to be followed up on. Now you are posting things Obama said prior to being President. I just need to know if we are going to be on the same page or not going forward. Are campaign promises considered lies if not followed up on? I got a list waiting in the wings if so

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2017, 09:25:03 AM »
Okay, need clarity on the rules here. When I post up a statement from Trkump on what he will do when elected that he didn't do or backpedaled on, Coach quickly reminds me those were campaign promises and not to be considered lies. Campaign promises according to Coach are all lies and should never be expected to be followed up on. Now you are posting things Obama said prior to being President. I just need to know if we are going to be on the same page or not going forward. Are campaign promises considered lies if not followed up on? I got a list waiting in the wings if so
Do you have a comparable list or one that only supports your views of how, in your PTSD head, Killary would have been a better president?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2017, 12:25:15 PM »
Do you have a comparable list or one that only supports your views of how, in your PTSD head, Killary would have been a better president?

just need to know the rules here. Seems some only follow them when convenient 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2017, 02:00:15 PM »
What are the rules in stating ones opinions?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2017, 04:36:59 PM »

"The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.

Unfortunately this Electric Monk had developed a fault, and had started to believe all kinds of things, more or less at random. It was even beginning to believe things they’d have difficulty believing in Salt Lake City. It had never heard of Salt Lake City, of course. Nor had it ever heard of a quingigillion, which was roughly the number of miles between this valley and the Great Salt Lake of Utah."

From Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
c

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2017, 05:27:28 PM »
What are the rules in stating ones opinions?

It's all good. I'll just remember the next time someone says "Hey,you can't say Trump lied to us about X, that was during the campaign, those don't count." That they really do

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2017, 06:57:37 PM »

It's all good. I'll just remember the next time someone says "Hey,you can't say Trump lied to us about X, that was during the campaign, those don't count." That they really do

You do that! >:(
But the rules state you must also include a lie from a democrat from during a campaign.  :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2017, 10:49:28 AM »

I posted campaign promises and promises made after Obama was elected POTUS, including his promise to freeze discretionary spending during a State of the Union Address.  There is also the "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" promises, that he knew were false at the time he made them.  His repeated lies about traditional marriage.  His claim he couldn't do immigration reform then trying to do so through EO.  If there is one thing I can say about Obama, he was incredibly dishonest.   

I don't believe promises that a candidate makes that he or she doesn't intend to keep are ok.  Those are lies too.  Campaign promises that simply don't happen because they are outside the candidate's control, or when things on the ground change making it unwise to keep them, are not lies IMO.     

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »
you mean you can't think of any your self ?
I'm not the one crying about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2017, 01:56:42 PM »
Nikki Haley negotiates $285M cut in ‘bloated’ UN budget
By Chris Perez December 25, 2017

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley announced Sunday that the United States negotiated a $285 million cut in the United Nations’ “bloated” budget for next year.

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said in a statement from the US Mission. “We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked.”

Haley added that the “historic reduction” in spending is a step in the right direction and that the US would make many other moves toward a more efficient and accountable UN.

“In addition to these significant cost savings, we reduced the UN’s bloated management and support functions, bolstered support for key US priorities throughout the world and instilled more discipline and accountability throughout the UN system,” the statement said.

The new deal for the 2018-2019 fiscal year is $285 million less than the world body’s staggering $5.4 billion budget for fiscal year 2016-2017.

The ambassador went on to say that she hopes to help make even more reductions in the UN’s budget in the years to come.

Haley’s announcement came just days after she slammed the UN for “singling out” the United States and voting on a resolution to oppose President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

The former South Carolina governor went on the warpath last week over the UN’s resolution — and said the US would be “taking names,” as a result.

“The United States will remember this day in which it was singled out in this assembly for the very act of exercising our right as a sovereign nation,” Haley told member nations ahead of their vote.

“We will remember it when, once again, we are called up to make the world’s largest contribution to the UN, and we will remember it when many countries come calling on us to pay even more and to use our influence for their benefit.”

Out of the 193-member General Assembly, 128 countries voted in favor of declaring Trump’s recognition of the city as the Jewish state’s capital “null and void.”

Guatemala, meanwhile, became the first nation to follow Trump’s lead when it announced Sunday that it would be moving its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

President Jimmy Morales said he made the decision after discussions with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Guatemala was one of the nine nations that voted against the UN’s resolution on Jerusalem.

The country has long had ties with Israel, especially in security matters.

No other country has chosen to move its embassy to Jerusalem since Trump’s decision, although the Czech Republic has said it is considering it.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/nikki-haley-negotiates-285m-cut-in-bloated-un-budget/

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2017, 03:20:16 PM »
I guess they will have to get used to not having the cuck in charge anymore. No more getting bags of money handed to to you then getting to blow your load on his face while he apologies for the USA...... 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2017, 04:42:42 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-threatens-cut-aid-u-n-members-over-171947909.html

“Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care,"  😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Ironically, I agree with Trump.  These countries take billions from us and then we get fucked in the ass.  Gays in Israel are free....gays in Muslim countries get thrown off buildings.

A