Author Topic: It doesn’t get much clearer than this  (Read 475 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: It doesn’t get much clearer than this
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 09:40:03 PM »
Got to the part where Dan says it is not a tax cut for the rich... no point watching it after that. And who is Dan by the way?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 09:51:46 PM »
Yes, there will be initial tax savings for the poor and middle class. But those will expire unlike the much higher tax savings for the wealthy. That is fact. I am actually ok with this start of tax reform, we have to start somewhere, but please don't pretend Donald didn't outright lie about how "This is bad for me, my friends are mad at me, I'm gonna lose big on this" that is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 11:17:28 PM »
4 consecutive post meltdown. Nice job

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 04:17:46 AM »
Agnostic, why are you freaking out so much about the tax reform bill? Are there things?
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 10:52:18 AM »
Agnostic, why are you freaking out so much about the tax reform bill? Are there things?

I was looking for some real reform. I was looking for loopholes to be closed that allow Fortune 500 companies to pay zero in taxes. Again, I think it's a start, but it has more in it that help Trump and his friends than it does to help mine and yours. And those will expire whereas the ones for the rich will not. Other than that, I'm ok with it