Author Topic: Jinder Mahal training with Jeff Cavalier  (Read 15456 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Jinder Mahal training with Jeff Cavalier
« on: December 20, 2017, 09:35:53 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Jinder Mahal training with Jeff Cavalier
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 03:28:16 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 09:57:53 AM »
Jeff is very knowledgeable about training.  People shit on him a lot because he isn't bulked out but that has nothing to do with the common sense behind his principles.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 12:32:27 AM »
Damn big boy, but do you guys think he is natural, or maybe he has dabbed into some gh or peptides?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »
Damn big boy, but do you guys think he is natural, or maybe he has dabbed into some gh or peptides?

Just look at his gyno.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 08:33:20 PM »

Just look at his gyno.

Yep i saw that, do i beleive he is natural,No.

I hate this wellness policy tbh, they should let them do steroids, they should crack down on the hard drugs in the industry like ice, heroin, coke, amphetamines etc.

Now you got these skinny wrestlers like enzo, finnbalor, bring back the likes of goldbergs and steiners and booker t's.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 04:45:24 AM »

Just look at his gyno.
No way man, Jinder is definitely sauced up and hard as is half the roster. They are just covering it up. When was the last time you heard of someone getting pinched by the wellness policy?  ;) ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »
Yep i saw that, do i beleive he is natural,No.

I hate this wellness policy tbh, they should let them do steroids, they should crack down on the hard drugs in the industry like ice, heroin, coke, amphetamines etc.

Now you got these skinny wrestlers like enzo, finnbalor, bring back the likes of goldbergs and steiners and booker t's.
finn bailor is small but in terrific shape ,ripped and good muscle look for his size,,,i hate enzo amore...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 11:11:16 AM »
No way man, Jinder is definitely sauced up and hard as is half the roster. They are just covering it up. When was the last time you heard of someone getting pinched by the wellness policy?  ;) ;)

Jinder has been counting his marcos, thats where the transformation came from.

Based on his backne every time he takes a back bump I expect the mat to be covered in blood.

I wonder if Roman will experience any backlash from being named in the Johnny bravo doc?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 09:22:15 AM »
Roids or not, dude put in some work to make that transformation.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 11:50:46 AM »
Agreed

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 05:53:45 AM »

No question.

It's been years since I've talked with anyone having direct or indirect connections to the Fed, but it always sounded to me like the Wellness Policy was a necessary public measure in the wake of the Benoit tragedy.
That being said, it also seems to me and many other folks, that the policy has always been (and probably still is) selectively enforced.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 04:30:13 AM »

No question.

It's been years since I've talked with anyone having direct or indirect connections to the Fed, but it always sounded to me like the Wellness Policy was a necessary public measure in the wake of the Benoit tragedy.
That being said, it also seems to me and many other folks, that the policy has always been (and probably still is) selectively enforced.
That is exactly what it was. Think about it too for a minute...when was the last time an obvious roided up "star" was pinched?? Roman was a scape goat and I honestly think his pinch may have been accidental. Anyone see Rusev lately? Looks like he suddenly lost all his "baby fat" and is a lot more muscular and toned as opposed to that power lifter look.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 05:22:31 AM »
That is exactly what it was. Think about it too for a minute...when was the last time an obvious roided up "star" was pinched?? Roman was a scape goat and I honestly think his pinch may have been accidental. Anyone see Rusev lately? Looks like he suddenly lost all his "baby fat" and is a lot more muscular and toned as opposed to that power lifter look.
great points,,its obvious 'look'use that trips fans/public to hey whats up...it was obvious joinders on same when they scrapped the kid 'chris the masterpiece'he was ripped and big,,cena cmon we lnow whats up he's thickly built but he stays stocky thick and less ripped than his early days,and he goes 'off'to do other things as well around wresting.reins big guy not overly muscular ripped looking but he trains and im sure with all that 'shield'wear ring attire,he's big but he's samoan like the rock similar look ,

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 08:22:14 AM »

No question.

Ok, this is what I have been told a few years ago.  I was told that Andrew Martin was a prime example of how it worked.  Could be wrong, could be right.  It certainly sounds extremely likely on paper in being a sure fire way to avoid being pinched.

The superstars get legit HRT doses.  Which will elevate their test levels on the 200mg weekly to around 1000-1200 levels (unless they are severely low) after stable levels are reach near the max allowed by WWE without being considered "enhanced", (I confess I do not know what this is) the wrestler opts to start using test suspension.  Which clears the body and drops level back down within 72 hours.  This part is true.  Technically test sups is good for around 22 hours hence the need for ED injections, but once the test levels shoot up, they come down a little slower.  So you can juice heavily and still pass a roid test with acceptable numbers 3 days later.   

*IF* what I was told was true, then it makes me wonder why some wrestlers still opt to use things like winstrol and deca when they stay in your system longer.  Deca especially as it can be detected months after you cease use.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
Ok, this is what I have been told a few years ago.  I was told that Andrew Martin was a prime example of how it worked.  Could be wrong, could be right.  It certainly sounds extremely likely on paper in being a sure fire way to avoid being pinched.

The superstars get legit HRT doses.  Which will elevate their test levels on the 200mg weekly to around 1000-1200 levels (unless they are severely low) after stable levels are reach near the max allowed by WWE without being considered "enhanced", (I confess I do not know what this is) the wrestler opts to start using test suspension.  Which clears the body and drops level back down within 72 hours.  This part is true.  Technically test sups is good for around 22 hours hence the need for ED injections, but once the test levels shoot up, they come down a little slower.  So you can juice heavily and still pass a roid test with acceptable numbers 3 days later.   

*IF* what I was told was true, then it makes me wonder why some wrestlers still opt to use things like winstrol and deca when they stay in your system longer.  Deca especially as it can be detected months after you cease use.
From what I have heard from a very good source is that they use high levels of HGH and lower levels of fast acting test (propionate which is out of the body in 3 days). Winstrol is another choice as it is easily controlled and big stars are usually tipped off when the piss test comes so they have someone who's is clean piss in the cup for them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 01:27:51 PM »

A short while ago WWE claimed they only had like 2 people on doctor approved hrt.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 04:28:48 PM »
A short while ago WWE claimed they only had like 2 people on doctor approved hrt.

That is a little laughable.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 05:54:13 AM »

That is a little laughable.
Its become a joke. I say let 'em do what they want and keep it regulated.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 03:10:38 PM »
Its become a joke. I say let 'em do what they want and keep it regulated.

I am in favor of DE-REGULATION.
Everybody today takes things too damn far!
When I pay >$300 to take my family to see a "sports show/game," I want to see THE ELITE!!
Reward/enable the good guys; punish the bad guys. It's simple.

Just take care of the Veterans.
And...
Protect the kids, and raise them right!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 05:13:19 AM »

I am in favor of DE-REGULATION.
Everybody today takes things too damn far!
When I pay >$300 to take my family to see a "sports show/game," I want to see THE ELITE!!
Reward/enable the good guys; punish the bad guys. It's simple.

Just take care of the Veterans.
And...
Protect the kids, and raise them right!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!!!
You know if you would have run for president and I was a full fledge American citizen, I would vote for you!!  :D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 03:09:54 PM »
You know if you would have run for president and I was a full fledge American citizen, I would vote for you!!  :D

Thank you, Sir!!!
 ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
I dont mind wrestlers taking the roids, i got so many memories of old time wrestlers who had great physiques and where super strong,
I dont get that excitement anymore. I still watch the old goldberg clips and still  love them.
Yes i agree they should crack down on hard core drugs like cocaine, ice, heroin, amphetamines etc,

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »

Hey bro, im abit confused about this whole drug testing thing.

But do drug tests go off levels at the present time of testing, or do they detect prior use.?

example, if you been off test for 1 month, and your test levels are back to normal, are you saying a drug test wont prove prior use of test?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 02:08:58 AM »
Hey bro, im abit confused about this whole drug testing thing.

But do drug tests go off levels at the present time of testing, or do they detect prior use.?

example, if you been off test for 1 month, and your test levels are back to normal, are you saying a drug test wont prove prior use of test?

The tests detect only what is active in your system.
Water-based compounds are short lived. Oil-based stick around much longer.

I don't know if they ever perform hair follicle tests for performance enhancers. Lurker would know better than I.
If they do, then that would cover a longer period/history of use.