Author Topic: Ralph Peters: 'Nikki Haley May End Up as Our First Female President'  (Read 337 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Maybe.  She has definitely raised her profile.  I think she might take over for Tillerson at some point.

Ralph Peters: 'Nikki Haley May End Up as Our First Female President'

Dec 21, 2017

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (Ret.) praised Nikki Haley on Fox Business Network on Thursday, saying that the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations "may end up as our first female president."

Peters applauded Haley for standing up to criticism from the U.N. over President Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, but he cautioned against making threats "you're not prepared to carry out."

The U.N. General Assembly on Thursday overwhelmingly voted to declare the decision “null and void.”

Before the vote, Haley threatened that the resolution could lead to the U.S. pulling funding from the U.N.

"This vote will make a difference in how Americans look at the U.N. And this vote will be remembered," Haley said, declaring that the U.S. will put its embassy in Jerusalem regardless of the vote.

"I fully support moving our embassy to Jerusalem, and God knows we could use a tougher line at the U.N.," Peters said on "The Intelligence Report."

Despite that, Peters said he would suggest three pieces of advice for Haley and the Trump administration: Pick your fights wisely, pick fights you can win and don't make threats you're not prepared to carry out.

"The threat was ill-advised about cutting funding. We're certainly not going to cut funding to countries like Jordan or even Egypt at a critical time like this," Peters said. "I fully support it emotionally, but you've got to be tactically as well as strategically good. And I think we took a slight misstep. But my heart's behind this."

Earlier this week, Peters declared that Haley is "on track to be our Margaret Thatcher."

Fox News

@FoxNews
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (Ret.): "@nikkihaley is on track to be our Margaret Thatcher. She's really strong... She's sticking up for truth, justice, and the American way."

5:01 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 101 101 Replies   373 373 Retweets   1,333 1,333 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"She's sticking up for truth, justice and the American way," Peters said.

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/21/ralph-peters-nikki-haley-may-end-our-first-female-president

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ralph Peters: 'Nikki Haley May End Up as Our First Female President'
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »
Both her and Sarah Sanders.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Ralph Peters: 'Nikki Haley May End Up as Our First Female President'
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 05:19:48 AM »
She's fine. I take exception to the article because Ralph Peters is a dimwitted neo-con self out.

Haley may have presidential aspirations, but will fold under the avalanche of pressure that will ensue from the left.

No female on the right has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected prez.