Author Topic: need advises about eating/diet on a budget  (Read 30158 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: need advises about eating/diet on a budget
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2017, 06:14:30 PM »
these are the global rankings for the top sport, sport entertainment sites along with the bodybuilding sites

Bodybuilding. com is the clear winner in that

By world ranking 1-11

1-espn--77
2-bodybuilding .com 951
3-wwe 2285
4-fox sports 3141
5-elite fitness 73,824
6-Steroidology 101,577
7-getbig 102,398
8-muscular development 103,072
9-rx muscle 165,033
10-professional muscle225,395
11- gh15 site 628,916

all the bodybuilding sites in all fairness whether first or last have good numbers(especially bb.com) considering there are millions of websites out there.

But sorry to break the news gh15 is not the biggest site in sports

Well done
Yet again "How to Beat Your Wife & Scam People" is Exposed
And Made to look Foolish

And every post it's more of the same inane drivel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2017, 07:11:04 PM »
That's not the point of the discussion.

The point is he is already using in the pics he has posted. I found it VERY DIFFICULT to believe at first as I thought he was trolling, you are much more prone to assimilate it as you believe everyone and his cousin is on something. And he is not using a low dose. So to make him look better than the picture you would advise him to triplicate, quadriplicate dosages, add compounds, and on top of that add GH. Only for a dumbfuck who doesn't even know how to train properly and is lazy to the point he dismisses to cook against his own purpose of improving his physique. This is how reliable you are and how much common sense you have, you are as nuts as him.

again gimik.. you been brain washed about me instead of actualy reading me and not believing bunch of lies and nonsense..

put yoru money where your mouth is.. pay for his training.. pay for what I need him to be on.. I will give you discount.. half my regular price for dj,, I promise you I make him national contender and him wiping floor with you to a point youll be shamed to take your shirt off ever again

there are people with money here.. put me to the test,,

make sure he agree to it

stop assuming things based on lies and deceive.. i know the art i been doing it for 30 years i know my shit and i became very successful from bodybuild and fitness with out ever being a source.. put your money where your mouth is as i said and you will be ashamed by me.. ill devote time for it even,, just bring it on

and i will do it with him on Jamaican food eggwhites and icecream!

just put the money where your mouth is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2017, 07:14:30 PM »
is Jamaica boy still member here?

yesyes oh yeeeees criag solibar know jamican boy.. maybe I'm some Argentinian who heard the name when i was in the diego camp in 1986..

is he still member on here Jamaican boy? he was uk best fella on this forum he hated me with passion,,  if he is stil here tell him i want him to cook the food for dj lol i bet he can cook good Jamaican ox tail and rice,, lol

seriously is jamican boy still doing bodybuild? in 2007-2008 he was running circles here.. so many years ago but good memories,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2017, 07:17:38 PM »

and what happened to those Nazis? eh? they got defeted and ran with their tail between their legs to the jungles or got hanged.. either or.. lol

as i said in a generation ago my grandpapa always told me stick with the jews and stand up for them and you will be at the top of the mountain and this is exactly wht i did,, succesfuly!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2017, 07:19:23 PM »

Well done
Yet again "How to Beat Your Wife & Scam People" is Exposed
And Made to look Foolish

And every post it's more of the same inane drivel

is wifey ready for me? i got a curved up one you know the one wifeys love most.. it make them get off for real no more need to pretend for illminato.. or make believe like you do with this idiotic rating that i never heard of while making gazillions

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »
Not in the picture I posted. Stop pretending you know what and how much and since when someone is taking just by magically looking at a picture of him: you can't.

This picture is another different story, yet on less shit that dj takes to look like he looks. And yet you think it is common sense to advise MORE drugs to someone like him.

Wow is that you?  Sick shot man

Any chance you'd talk about your diet/aas?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »
this is a true rating i would say if i need to be honest with you,,

i would put any site I'm on as first in the industry no ifs no buts,,

1,, gh15 not even a question

2,, Jason genova and that other fella that like to show his body to girls.. Collin or something he like to get naked for girls i forgot his name..  he is i think a pupil of mine from earlier this decade but i forgot his name not Collin but for some reason that name is stuck in my head

3,, furious pete

4,, that fella randi sentel or something he is also getting up there to a level you can write home about..

5,, my good fella bonanza i forgot his name.. moroccon fella living in Canada oh yesyes luimarcos

6,, bb.com..  i don't realy know why but they are up there with the top 6

i try to push few others i like .. like the donuts are life girl i like her a lot and that boyfriend that eat.. i like those 2 i bring them masses of followings since i talked about them off the internet enough to get them going

i hve few more from the bodybuild world but they are not even close to my success  level not even in the sphere,,

steroildology is pretty much dead by the way.. along side many of the ones you mentioned.. they run there 7 day registration lol sometimes a month so the numbers climb but in reality there are nothing going,, trust me I know everything.. i know who is up and who is down who is injured and who is about to go down..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2017, 02:44:15 AM »
Guess i have to be be very clear here

1. 15 did not advise my gear intake

2. I did 2 grams of deca for only 6 weeks ONLY  6 WEEKS, now i am only only 350 deca

3. Started dbol 2 weeks ago

4. In 8 weeks i have put on 27 fucking pounds

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: December 25, 2017, 04:05:34 AM »
put yoru money where your mouth is.. pay for his training.. pay for what I need him to be on.. I will give you discount.. half my regular price for dj,, I promise you I make him national contender and him wiping floor with you to a point youll be shamed to take your shirt off ever again

You haven't understood anything as expected, you are giving me the reason. I'm not even discussing if you could make him look like he lifts or not, let alone be on national level in two months. I'm assuming for the sake of the argument that your hypothesis is true. He is a moron with as many clue as the next guy who starts in a gym, yet you would put him on the national level, how? Juicing the fuck out of his gills. Whoever so dumb to listen to your advise is in trouble.

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2017, 04:15:25 AM »
Wow is that you?  Sick shot man

Any chance you'd talk about your diet/aas?

Yes of course, but better on a separated thread.

2. I did 2 grams of deca for only 6 weeks ONLY  6 WEEKS, now i am only only 350 deca

See how deeply misguided you are: "only six weeks", when eight weeks could be the length of a pretty decent moderate cycle with those two grams in total, not every week. And "only 350 now", when 350 mg of deca is not a low dose by any means.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
2 grams of deca and he still looks like a Auschwitz survivor... Bunk Polka gear or bunk receptors?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2017, 05:34:10 AM »
Dripping piss talking smack lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: December 25, 2017, 05:34:59 AM »
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2017, 06:04:34 AM »
Dripping piss talking smack lol

Too bad they let you go, but karma will get you :-*

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2017, 06:16:28 AM »
2 grams of deca and he still looks like a Auschwitz survivor... Bunk Polka gear or bunk receptors?

In before werewolf operative responds to this post with a WW2 pic...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2017, 06:27:57 AM »
again gimik.. you been brain washed about me instead of actualy reading me and not believing bunch of lies and nonsense..

there are people with money here.. put me to the test,,

make sure he agree to it

stop assuming things based on lies and deceive.. i know the art i been doing it for 30 years i know my shit and i became very successful from bodybuild and fitness with out ever being a source.. put your money where your mouth is as i said and you will be ashamed by me.. ill devote time for it even,, just bring it on

and i will do it with him on Jamaican food eggwhites and icecream!

just put the money where your mouth is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I cant afford gh, and since my funds have been cut i can bearly afford deca and dbol

But yeah if i went ALL OUT id mop the floor with that clown 😉

The old classic bb fed puts a 178 cm fella like me at 84 kg max stage weight, maybe i could start there?

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2017, 06:38:16 AM »
I cant afford gh, and since my funds have been cut i can bearly afford deca and dbol

But yeah if i went ALL OUT id mop the floor with that clown 😉

The old classic bb fed puts a 178 cm fella like me at 84 kg max stage weight, maybe i could start there?

Yes, and if you had two wheels you would be a bicycle.

Maybe if you went "all out" you could start there and mop the floor with me or anybody else, let me doubt it as we have all seen how you look like at 2 grams of deca a week, but who knows. But the funny thing is it's don't needed to do that to have a competitive physique if you not suck at responding to training and gear as you do. Hell, even with you going all out I bet not only I'd look better on the same conservative approach I did, but also before having touched anything.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2017, 07:01:25 AM »
^^^^hahahhahahhahjahjjajjajjaja

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2017, 07:06:34 AM »
^^^^hahahhahahhahjahjjajjajjaja

You weren't laughing like that when you were almost starving in Auschwitz, remember that

QuietYou

« Reply #219 on: December 25, 2017, 07:08:49 AM »
You weren't laughing like that when you were almost starving in Auschwitz, remember that

Soup and bread, bread and soup

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #220 on: December 25, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »

Post up the best pic of your arms

But we all know that you will not

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2017, 07:26:52 AM »
Post up the best pic of your arms

But we all know that you will not

Control your emotions Douglas, I'm just stating the facts

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2017, 07:39:10 AM »
The facts are... I put on 27 pound  in 8 week

And those ma'am are the FACTS

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2017, 08:37:07 AM »
The facts are... I put on 27 pound  in 8 week

And those ma'am are the FACTS

Your brains are fried, too bad you can't replace them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2017, 09:35:40 AM »
You haven't understood anything as expected, you are giving me the reason. I'm not even discussing if you could make him look like he lifts or not, let alone be on national level in two months. I'm assuming for the sake of the argument that your hypothesis is true. He is a moron with as many clue as the next guy who starts in a gym, yet you would put him on the national level, how? Juicing the fuck out of his gills. Whoever so dumb to listen to your advise is in trouble.

you do know you are American right? you are not europian lol

and come on your real user name not on some gimik.. you make a fool out of yourself like anyone who doubt me along the years,,

total domination
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
2005-2018
fallen angel