Author Topic: need advises about eating/diet on a budget  (Read 30763 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: need advises about eating/diet on a budget
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2017, 10:13:48 AM »
I never claimed you were anyone other than nasser and Alex Gaulthier. Fair play to you, you made a heap of money off the fake kigs. Your reputation is dirt now though, worse than Palumbo for selling fake gh. It'll all catch up with you, very soon.

ok you are my first posting of the day on here,,

let me clarify something,,

1,, I'm not and never been beautiful man with glass.. nevr spoke a word with him as gh15.. I did compete against him in the ifbb circuit,,

2,, I don't hve a clue who alex gutiler is alex63 I assume? all I know is that he is tech fella who work the site or sites in general on tech aspect.. he does have tons of gimiks and this I simply learned along the many many years i lead getbig.com,, i think squad father said his wife was black or somehigtn back in the day but i really never befriended alex63 on the board and this the honest truth.. and i assume you know it and if not you can be told from the admin here

3,, i made a hell of a lot due to my success which been enormous and i mean every word i put there.. but it has nothing to do with some fake kigtropin scam that a dealer name ip did many years ago.. I'm the one who revealed the scam and saved athletes! its very simple to ask palius.. he will outlay everything for you.. and he is very knowledge when it comes to this scam that started as legit kigtropin stamped kit.. i was VICTIM of this scam,, but again you all know it,, what i made,,

4,, my reputation? as if i am a source lol you lost your mind,,
i am the most important official to help athletes all around the world.. there is no one more important than me gh15 loj
comparing me to palumbo is shame for me,, palumbo?? you should know better,,

5,, nothing can catch up with me because all i ever done is brought knowledge and a lot of success into humans life,, i am protected and protected in more ways you could ever imagine and i don't just write it for a story sake.. i never write things for a story sake this is your mistake regarding me,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #326 on: December 27, 2017, 10:15:05 AM »
Fair play to DJ he has made improvements. That is undeniable no matter how annoying or arrogant he comes across we should be fair and admit he has made improvements. I say keep going DJ you are now starting to get somewhere don't give up or get complacent.

absolitly.. in the last pictures i saw of him he looked very good,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #327 on: December 27, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »
Merci beaucoup, 15 and RF

I'm a bit pissed that I'm not so tight and dry at the moment so I'm gonna cut cals a bit and tighten up

I've got a narrow ass waist which is great from an aesthetic standpoint but a curse in the fact that i get goddamn love handles if I'm above 7% and i hate this with a passion

So i wanna get back down to 6% and hopefully put on a pound or two of lean dry muscle on the way

Deca is low bout 250-300 but dbol will stay at 60-80

We will see how it goes

Max Db at my gym is 52 kg and i use the 44 kg bell for overhead tri ext and i gonna hit dat 52 bell SOOOONNN

Also barbell curl is at 57.5 kg for 5 reps but i will hit 65 kg for 8 SOOOOONNNN

Once i hit those numbers my arms will be even bigger 😎

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #328 on: December 27, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »
For the record I really don't have an opinion when it comes to DJ. I don't understand why everybody jumps on his case. Dude seems harmless. All I've seen from him is him focusing on himself and making gains and actually training and trying to do some shit not to mention actually having the balls to post pictures of his progress.

When it comes to getting big and dieting or whatever on a budget apparently a whole shitload of you guys have forgotten about a fella named Dante and a thread that made him famous back in 2002 called cycle on pennies which ms. GiantFruad15 seemed to borrow greatly from, as well as my "no such thing as a 'cutting steroid'" thread a week later. Both with 200+ pages with I'm out from Trevor smith.

Unless you're in the last few wks precontest/photo shoot, the shit is pretty simple.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #329 on: December 27, 2017, 11:02:25 AM »
^you never been big.. you are a drug dealer nothing more nothing less.. and not a good one either.. because you are narcotics,,

there is nothing I coulfd learn from you even if you tried real hard,, at 10 human years I had more in my brain then you have had all your life put together,,

you are an internet account tht done nothing for bodybuild and fitness aside from brining narcotics into it and then.. comes gh15 and crushed your party as simple as that

I cleaned it all and was highly rewarded,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #330 on: December 27, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »
For the record I really don't have an opinion when it comes to DJ. I don't understand why everybody jumps on his case. Dude seems harmless. All I've seen from him is him focusing on himself and making gains and actually training and trying to do some shit not to mention actually having the balls to post pictures of his progress.

When it comes to getting big and dieting or whatever on a budget apparently a whole shitload of you guys have forgotten about a fella named Dante and a thread that made him famous back in 2002 called cycle on pennies which ms. GiantFruad15 seemed to borrow greatly from, as well as my "no such thing as a 'cutting steroid'" thread a week later. Both with 200+ pages with I'm out from Trevor smith.

Unless you're in the last few wks precontest/photo shoot, the shit is pretty simple.

well during the time you were away he had a thread up and started being really cocky and arrogant. So people called him out on it, and he would go ballistic to the point of threatening people via PM.

problem alot of people have is you can have a thread let's say about a school massacre and the thread talk will look something like this....

thread:School Massacre, 20 5 year olds killed, Gunman still at large...

Ron: Oh my god, that is horrible, hopefully they find the guy who did this and kill him
BeThere: Americans with their guns....
Sf1900: They need to start checking criminals before letting them have guns
Fortress: Religion of Peace
Kwon: Dirty Scum, (posts Gif Pic of Jiggly Fat Arse)
Gh15: Donalda Trumpola, will find this scuzzabol, and kill him, he told me so
NelsonMuntz: Another inside job massacre where innocents die
Che: Probably some dirty terrorist, RIP little ones
WalterWhite: What a terrible tragedy
DJ181- Hey Che, did you check out my arm thread, here is an updated pic of my arms they are now 15 inches, dry, Decccccaaaaaaaa!
Vincebasile: This Dj is such a Flotsam

you would think I am kidding ES, but I am not. That is DJ 100%.

He does not get teasted/attacked because he trains etc, in fact as one of the guys who calls him out frequently I have given him props for actually working out etc, its all the other fucking bullshit that goes with it that drives most here insane, like him interjecting his fucking arms in every thread, which tells alot of people they suspect Joon or at the least he is sharing the account.

Dj is a forty something year old American living in Poland of all places who essentially lives off his mom paying all his bills(we are not talking mom sending cash for his birthday/xmas here, but a fucking allowance) so he can basically go to the gym 3 times a day, eat out at restaurants several times a day, post on getbig all day telling everyone how great he is, seeking advice he will never follow, talling us the sky is green when it is obviously blue, and throwing a temper tantrum when we tell him anything he does not want to hear

It is kinda like watching you vs bethere the past year, only if you and bethere lived in poland and had 11 inch arms while using 3 grams of deca per week
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #331 on: December 27, 2017, 12:30:07 PM »
^you never been big.. you are a drug dealer nothing more nothing less.. and not a good one either.. because you are narcotics,,

there is nothing I coulfd learn from you even if you tried real hard,, at 10 human years I had more in my brain then you have had all your life put together,,

you are an internet account tht done nothing for bodybuild and fitness aside from brining narcotics into it and then.. comes gh15 and crushed your party as simple as that

I cleaned it all and was highly rewarded,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pay me bitch.

You realize ill skull fuck you till you puke down your hanes t-shirt right? Videotape it. Youtube it. And post it weekly with new accounts as they get reported.

You won't
Do
Shit.

Try you? Lol... PLEASE meet me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #332 on: December 27, 2017, 01:20:51 PM »
Didn't train 3 or 4 times today, in fact i trained just once and it wasn't even really training so it's my first full day off since i have started the gear

I went to the gym hoping to run into one of the hit females i know there or to impress other hor females if they were there but there wasn't a sexy one in sight so i did 3 or 4 very light sets on pec deck hoping something sexy would arrive but no go

So i went on home

Last night for my second training i was pissing around on side and rear delt bout ready to pack it in when or sexy baby came in so i spent a good hour pumping my side delts for her and made a little conversation wit her 😎

Wonder if i would get even better results if i actually trained my legs chest and back as hard aa i train my bis tris and side and rear delts ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #333 on: December 27, 2017, 01:24:13 PM »
Oh and my ab skinfold is already down 1 mm from 8.5 to 7.5

Once ita down to under 6 mm then i am bout 3 weeks our stage

So i plan to stay that lean and just add lean dry muscle

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2017, 01:26:40 PM »
Didn't train 3 or 4 times today, in fact i trained just once and it wasn't even really training so it's my first full day off since i have started the gear

I went to the gym hoping to run into one of the hit females i know there or to impress other hor females if they were there but there wasn't a sexy one in sight so i did 3 or 4 very light sets on pec deck hoping something sexy would arrive but no go

So i went on home

Last night for my second training i was pissing around on side and rear delt bout ready to pack it in when or sexy baby came in so i spent a good hour pumping my side delts for her and made a little conversation wit her 😎

Wonder if i would get even better results if i actually trained my legs chest and back as hard aa i train my bis tris and side and rear delts ???

I would think yes.

I dunno know DJ, but if I was on cycle like you, I would be doing everything to build as much quality mass everywhere as much as possible.

there is an expression I read years ago that was along the lines of "you can't sculpt a pebble" That is not an insult, it is more along the lines that you need to be more of a lump of clay before you can carve and sculpt yourself into a statue
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2017, 02:44:25 PM »
I want to create a certain look

Basically very big arms solid delts but not bigger than my arms as so many fellas have today, the vast majority of guys have delts that are bigger than their arms, and for me that is awful and it shouldn't be that way

I really cant train legs hard coz my foot is fucked up

It's better than it was before but i still cant train on it

Told my mom that i have this hurt foot but i still walk around on it constantly and train arms heavy while standing and she really said to me "are you retarded?" LOL

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
I've stopped training back heavy myself, since I've stopped competing in powerlifting. It overpowered my upper body and I too want a certain look, I'm just beginning though, down to 100kg and start building shortly

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2017, 04:05:16 PM »
I've stopped training back heavy myself, since I've stopped competing in powerlifting. It overpowered my upper body and I too want a certain look, I'm just beginning though, down to 100kg and start building shortly

thing is, you have all that mass already and therefore something to work with

Dj doesn't and is making a big mistake not working those other parts hard, my reasoning being that eventually he will have to come off or go low dose, either way the gains will diminish, so he should maximize his gains as much as possible, not saying bulk up but hit all his bodyparts not just his arms which are not a weak point comapred to say his calves and his bird chest
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2017, 04:18:14 PM »
Arthur Jones said that if you don't train legs your arms can only get so big coz the body won let you get to out of proportion

Not sure how true that is, but that's what he said

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2017, 04:59:56 PM »
thing is, you have all that mass already and therefore something to work with

Dj doesn't and is making a big mistake not working those other parts hard, my reasoning being that eventually he will have to come off or go low dose, either way the gains will diminish, so he should maximize his gains as much as possible, not saying bulk up but hit all his bodyparts not just his arms which are not a weak point comapred to say his calves and his bird chest
True, he'd actually look OK if he has a decent chest

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #340 on: December 27, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »
talking about no chest..

where is be there?

i kind of miss that invalid,, he enterain me and I'm getting bored,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #341 on: December 27, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »
talking about no chest..

where is be there?

i kind of miss that invalid,, he enterain me and I'm getting bored,,

gh15 approved
You aren’t Craig soliber you are James Holmes

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
I'm getting bored,,

gh15 approved
Oh we've BEEN bored with your whole scammer / gimmick account for some time now. You pollute every thread you post in with complete delusion that no one is buying at this point (except Pellius - which says a lot about him........).

Your Kigtropin scam will never be forgotten , you wouldn't last a single day without some violent act of retribution from one of the many you stole from if you showed your fat wife beating ass at an expo, show or seminar.

Threads about / involving ESFitness or dj181 are  demonstrably more read, more followed and infinitely more interesting - face it, you don't even qualify as  a joke anymore-  just a pathetic , socially challenged drug dealer/ selective scammer / thief that might just be the most mocked personage in the bodybuilding culture , it would be close with retard Jason, but he's much more liked.

Your "knowledge" of steroids is laughable , just ridiculous - you obviously have no real weight lifting, nutritional or chemical experience. Your drug knowledge is so off sometimes that I cringe reading it. Why a known thief is even allowed to post on the very board he solicited most of his victims from is quite beyond me.

Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2017, 06:33:20 PM »
^I heard you deleted your last few postings about me.. I was about to answer them but I told you I only give you limited time scargro while you play with your ballz on 3 member sites I make millions by actually making things happen in the real world

lets face it..

the gimmick is you..
the liar is you..
the one who never seen a pro card is you..
the one who never made or worth millions is you..

face the reality in your universe  and the reality is that I made a lot of money on you.. and I mean  A LOT! and I made it by educating invalids such as yourself wether you were nochestrockwel.. or mike Arnold or anywhere inbetween gimik or shared account the fact remain the same.. I won and I won big.. I went beyond any expectation I had when was begged to come to posting on getbig back in ions ago in 2005

I made the current ifbb pro division.. its all gh15
I also am the reason for the current youtube bodybuild and fitness success

and last but not least I went far above and beyond just bodybuild.. I truly nailed the Olympus

by the way nothing I say here is a lie.. you can try to separate my sentences to paragraph and answer with high English with an idiot goolible LOL once every 4 and a half sentences.. but the reality of the matter is this

I am a multi millioner and big time multi millioner who donated to more real causes than your poisoner ass ever did.. and I will end up bringing down your neck of the woods too..

your mission in life right now is to make me happy and satisfied : )

hapy holiday indeed!
gh15 approved
lion of Judah                  
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: December 27, 2017, 06:40:02 PM »
^Such frequent ownings and meltdowns can't be good for your blood pressure, good thing you don't do steroids or you'd probably be stroking out!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #345 on: December 27, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
lol with every post you prove you are clueless..

I'm on fda gh blue top saizen and farmak

once again you are wrong,, show me just once you are right about something just once lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2017, 06:46:57 PM »
I'm sorry, but you simply aren't intelligent enough to hold my interest.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #347 on: December 28, 2017, 12:21:06 AM »
As far as gear goes i believe you have to try them each one yourself and see how your body reacts to them

We all don't get the same response

Seems alot of guys love winny, but for me it does not do shit same with var and halodrol

Test also sucks ass for me but other guys say it works wonders

Tren Ace adds no bodyweight to me but it does harden and tighten me up while eating too many cals, but i can get the same goddamn effect just not overeating so why bother with it?

Provirion and mast also do ZERO for me same with eq (but i honestly only ran eq 5 or 6 weeks, although 5 ot 6 weeks on my beloved deca does my body good 😎

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #348 on: December 28, 2017, 04:29:19 AM »
Arthur Jones said that if you don't train legs your arms can only get so big coz the body won let you get to out of proportion

Not sure how true that is, but that's what he said

Not true at all.

Prisons are filled with fellas with rather large arms who never train legs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #349 on: December 28, 2017, 04:35:10 AM »
Not true at all.

Prisons are filled with fellas with rather large arms who never train legs.

Cool, good to know😎