Author Topic: Sweden - New Rape Laws  (Read 8404 times)

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Sweden - New Rape Laws
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:28:38 AM »
Under proposed legislation rape could be proved if accuser had not given verbal agreement or clearly demonstrated desire to engage in sexual activity

Sweden is moving closer to making changes to its rape laws that would require people to get explicit consent before sexual contact.

The deputy prime minister, Isabella Lövin, said the recent #metoo anti-harassment campaign had “shown that there is a need” for the new legislation, which was expected to be approved on Thursday in parliament.

Under current Swedish law someone can be prosecuted for rape only if it has been proved that they used threats or violence.

Under the proposal, rape could be proved if the accuser hadn’t given their explicit verbal agreement or clearly demonstrate their desire to engage in sexual activity.

The prime minister, Stefan Löfven, said his coalition had been preparing the “historic reform” since taking power in 2014.

In Sweden, the prosecution must present evidence to the court proving beyond reasonable doubt that the accused has committed the crime. Following the changes to the law, the prosecution will have to present evidence demonstrating that the sexual act was not consensual.

Addressing victims, Löfven said: “Society is standing by your side.”

If the bill is approved, it would go into effect on 1 July.

The proposal is part of a series of initiatives being put forward. Others would make it illegal for Swedes to hire prostitutes abroad, and increase sentences for offenders. Buying sex in Sweden is already illegal.

Critics say the proposal wouldn’t result in more convictions.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Sweden New Rape Laws
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:32:01 AM »
Basically Fat Ugly Feminists have won. If men have sex with anyone in Sweden (obviously anyone who isn't them) it's rape. If they go abroad for sex, they are charged.

I saw a comment from a woman on one of the Facebook posts with this article saying men doing tradesman work in Sweden won't do it unless a male is home as well. Men there are spending more time on sports because of the bullshit laws. In offices they won't talk to women for fear of losing their job. She knew many men moving from Sweden to Asian countries to get married and work there.

Hopefully Trump can restore order and bomb Sweden.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 01:41:45 AM »
Thankfully i won't be around to see the new muslim Caliphate in Sweden in 2050!  ;D

Swedistan is ruined and destroyed beyond repair.

Trump-bombs would be welcome at this stage!  ;D
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 01:55:22 AM »
Sweden is one seriously messed up country!

Let it be a warning as to what happens when feminists take over.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 02:18:09 AM »
KWON AND HIS FELLOW SWEDES ARE COMPLETE BITCHES. STUPID BITCH IS ON HERE WORRYING ABOUT AFRO-AMERICAN MEN HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHILE ARABS AND AFRICANS ARE RUNNING THROUGH HIS WOMEN.  AND I'M WILLING TO BET HE STEPS TO THE SIDE WHEN THOSE FUCKERS WALK PAST HIM.  FUCKING INTERNET WARRIOR, DEFINITELY NOT A VIKING.   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Invasion! How Sweden Became the Rape Capital of the West
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 05:47:52 AM »
Q

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Invasion!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 05:49:39 AM »
real world spine-less whore, internet tough guy

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 07:39:27 AM »
kwon loves immigrant women because swedish women traditionally doesnt have fat asses

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 08:07:45 AM »
They ain't even allowed to have sex and pay for it. Sad place for many!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2017, 08:09:35 AM »
I predict the Sand People will be exempt from prosecution.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 08:29:20 AM »
'Illegal to hire prostitutes abroad'

Good luck enforcing that one!!

Sweden is obviously a prison state. Trying to control their citizens behavior even in countries with different laws!

As I said, if you allow feminists to take over, this will happen to you too, they want to try control men.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 08:39:04 AM »
As usual, Libtards wrong again. These fuckers were always telling us how Sweden was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Meanwhile, a guy who actually grew up there, Yngwie Malmsteen gave us the real scoop back in 2009:

'Illegal to hire prostitutes abroad'

Good luck enforcing that one!!

Sweden is obviously a prison state. Trying to control their citizens behavior even in countries with different laws!

As I said, if you allow feminists to take over, this will happen to you too, they want to try control men.

With women running the show, everything would slow down to a crawl. Just take a look at the difference of the lines for the men’s room and the women’s room in a nightclub.

I see this all the time. When I’m in a deli or a supermarket, they’ll be a woman in front of me, she’ll get checked out, then I get checked out and I end up leaving the store first because the woman takes so fucking long to get her shit together.

Libtards want you to pretend that you don’t see what’s in front of your own eyes every fucking day.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »
I predict the Sand People will be exempt from prosecution.

"but you must understand, in their culture it is not required for the other person to be willing to have sex with them. we must respect these differences in culture. "

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 10:44:15 AM »
sweden ranks as on of the best countries in the world to live in

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2017, 10:55:24 AM »
"but you must understand, in their culture it is not required for the other person to be willing to have sex with them. we must respect these differences in culture. "

That is exactly the tact the primary pussificatonizers will use to allow pigs to fuck with people.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2017, 12:01:13 PM »
"The Swedish government has announced that a clinic in Stockholm will no longer treat female rape victims and the money will be spent on treating ‘traumatized’ Muslim migrants instead."

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-govt-orders-clinic-to-end-treatment-for-rape-victims-in-favor-of-treating-migrants/

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 12:03:08 PM »
Under proposed legislation rape could be proved if accuser had not given verbal agreement or clearly demonstrated desire to engage in sexual activity

Sweden is moving closer to making changes to its rape laws that would require people to get explicit consent before sexual contact.

The deputy prime minister, Isabella Lövin, said the recent #metoo anti-harassment campaign had “shown that there is a need” for the new legislation, which was expected to be approved on Thursday in parliament.

Under current Swedish law someone can be prosecuted for rape only if it has been proved that they used threats or violence.

Under the proposal, rape could be proved if the accuser hadn’t given their explicit verbal agreement or clearly demonstrate their desire to engage in sexual activity.

The prime minister, Stefan Löfven, said his coalition had been preparing the “historic reform” since taking power in 2014.

In Sweden, the prosecution must present evidence to the court proving beyond reasonable doubt that the accused has committed the crime. Following the changes to the law, the prosecution will have to present evidence demonstrating that the sexual act was not consensual.

Addressing victims, Löfven said: “Society is standing by your side.”

If the bill is approved, it would go into effect on 1 July.

The proposal is part of a series of initiatives being put forward. Others would make it illegal for Swedes to hire prostitutes abroad, and increase sentences for offenders. Buying sex in Sweden is already illegal.

Critics say the proposal wouldn’t result in more convictions.

this wont apply to immigrant men...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 02:09:29 PM »
Basically Fat Ugly Feminists have won. If men have sex with anyone in Sweden (obviously anyone who isn't them) it's rape. If they go abroad for sex, they are charged.

I saw a comment from a woman on one of the Facebook posts with this article saying men doing tradesman work in Sweden won't do it unless a male is home as well. Men there are spending more time on sports because of the bullshit laws. In offices they won't talk to women for fear of losing their job. She knew many men moving from Sweden to Asian countries to get married and work there.

Hopefully Trump can restore order and bomb Sweden.  ;D

....ASIAN COUNTRIES = Afghanistan, Pakistan,Middle East & Sub Saharan Africa  ::) ::) ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2017, 02:12:33 PM »
Thankfully i won't be around to see the new muslim Caliphate in Sweden in 2050!  ;D

Swedistan is ruined and destroyed beyond repair.

Trump-bombs would be welcome at this stage!  ;D

New Scandinavian Bosnia  :P

Mr.Putin should colonised Finland & all arabs would run  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »
Religion of peace ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »
Religion of peace ::)

If these rapist swine were blonde haired, blue eyed and had even an air of Nutzi about them, they would never have gotten nearly so far in their terrorist ways. 

Fucking libtardians disgust me.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2017, 04:35:38 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2017, 07:41:28 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2017, 08:27:02 PM »
Sweden is done, time to move Kwon.

When is that right wing meeting happening in Vienna? They do it once a year and there's always protests. Let's hope it gains traction.

I like how the Austrian government announced their new coalition/program at Kahlenburg Hill. Great times were living in bros.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2017, 09:31:53 PM »
Tragic.

Evil.

Corrupt.

The wars are coming. Make no mistake.