Author Topic: Hand numb  (Read 2646 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Hand numb
« on: December 23, 2017, 09:38:15 PM »
Ok i get its hgh side effect.. its been 3 days since i stopped hgh and im about to go to bed, then suddenly all my hand is numb amd feeling tingly. Does it get worse for some days after gh ? Ye i went up to 10iu per day  (",)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Hand numb
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
i was doing aout 6 to 5 ius a day I had the numb hands a few times per wk in the begining then it passed after about three wks

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:41:42 PM »
Ok i get its hgh side effect.. its been 3 days since i stopped hgh and im about to go to bed, then suddenly all my hand is numb amd feeling tingly. Does it get worse for some days after gh ? Ye i went up to 10iu per day  (",)

You have carpal tunnel syndrome made worse by use of growth hormone. Common problem with consistent use of GH. If hand pain develops or sx. get worse, get an electromyogram to document. You may need a simple outpatient surgery as worse case scenario.
DOC

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 07:30:46 AM »
If it's not pharma, your peptides relabeled as HGh must be elevating your own GH.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 08:33:11 AM »
If it's not pharma, your peptides relabeled as HGh must be elevating your own GH.

Wrong..  Anyone that knows anything knows there are 2 generics out that are every bit as good as pharm grade.  One is pharm grade actually.  Both have been thoroughly tested over and over.  Purity of one is pharm grade, and the other is just shy of pharm grade purity.  Both are just as good as any kit of pharm grade I’ve used.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 08:34:21 AM »
And no I’m not answering pms as to what they are or where to get them.  The info is everywhere and not hard to find.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 12:07:43 PM »
Wrong..  Anyone that knows anything knows there are 2 generics out that are every bit as good as pharm grade.  One is pharm grade actually.  Both have been thoroughly tested over and over.  Purity of one is pharm grade, and the other is just shy of pharm grade purity.  Both are just as good as any kit of pharm grade I’ve used.

Please let us know how this generic was tested, I'm curious. Please don't say igf or gh blood levels.

Real hgh is made using recombinant DNA. This cannot be made in someone's garage or even store front. There is cloning and other molecular bio techniques needed to make it

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
Can it be gear related as well? Mine get numb all the time!

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 08:34:49 AM »
lilhwk, cmon man stop being so stingy on that knowledge bortha