Author Topic: President Trump should be the Man of the Year  (Read 4169 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
President Trump should be the Man of the Year
« on: December 24, 2017, 08:13:46 AM »
did they not give president Donald trump man of the year? I'm not talking fake newspaper time and all those rubbish wanna be newspapers.. who are agenda driven generation nothingness and generation x hypocrats..

I'm talking about media in general.. the wholllllle damn media that include social media...

HOW COME PRESIDNET DONALD TRUMP DIDNT GET MAN OF THE YEAR 2017 WHEN HE WAS AND IS THE CENTRAL MOST INFLUENCIAL MOST AMAZING THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKIGN UNIVERSE IN THAT YEAR..

this show you the power of deep state..

who won?
the fucking neo fascist whores that got out and destroyed good males.. those whores that i hope and wish each and every one of them get gang banged repetedly in some muslim country by strong alpha males who didn't let the neo fascist whores ruin them..
this is the only! thing muslim society is right about the only thing! female place is always! in the kitchen and always in making their men happy.. their mission in life is to make their men happy wether it is opening legs or cooking or cleaning or having a little career going.. the first and most important thing in female life is making her man happy and thus following the natural law of your universe

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: how in hell,,
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 08:18:11 AM »
Trump > gh15
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
Trump = gh15

fixed,,

entanglement in space/time,,

november 2016 = HOLY month

holy month for eternity,,

remember the month and calander human year..

NOVEMBER 2016,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »
fixed,,

Spoiled.

You are not "presidnet" Trump, neither have anything to do with him. And you are not an IFBB Pro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »
^let me correct you..

i have a lot to do with president Donald trump a LOT!

and i am not currently competitive true.. but i am ifbb pro my retarded friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 08:36:09 AM »
Go away fake kigs selling, illiterate troll. ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 08:36:28 AM »
and don't detail or defect the subject of the thread,, i want to know how come the whores who make fellas like you into betas.. caused this year to end up with out giving president Donald trump man of the year title,,

very simple question

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 08:38:49 AM »
 :D
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 08:42:34 AM »
i want to know how bunch of neo fascist whores who lied about good men.. with out any proofs.. and did it for a montn or 2.. are awarded man of the year.. when a legit man.. legit male.. full of testosterona who changed the world pretty much and changing it by the day for the better.. how was he not awarded with man of the year 2017

very very simple

i can tell you how..

GENERATION OF INVALIDS

a-sexual! invalids,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 08:42:54 AM »
^let me correct you..

i have a lot to do with president Donald trump a LOT!

and i am not currently competitive true.. but i am ifbb pro my retarded friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

There was a time when there was a reasonable doubt about if you were it or not. You should had stopped there instead of milking the account with pyramids, giant lizards and political conspiracies. Today it's pretty clear to anyone than not only you are not a pro and you have never been, but probably have never been on stage and you are boring and worthless to us.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 08:50:26 AM »
^no one who "wasn't a pro" could contribute to bodybuild and fitness what i have
no one who wasn't a pro could make millions like i did

wether you think a b or c is for you to debate with yourself.. but i keep on dominating for life time making money for every second i talk with lieing filts such as yourself..

that all that matters in the end of the day

i get the following every week and in dozens,,

here is what i just got not even an hour ago,,

I'm god i don't make it up or just give myself praise I'm actually writing history,, i been writing history for a very long time.. very very long time,,

enjoy,,

Greetings,

Ive been reading your posts since 2012. Im a 27 years old male who started lifting at an age of 23, and back then starting from the very first day at the gym, Ive been targeted by everyone, couches for "tips & drugs" I still remember he offered me yellowish pills "to have a leaner look"  , and then supplement companies pushing their stupid products on everyone and it disgusts me , the list goes on however.

I have to admit that you've educated & enlighten me, you have made my life better!

Thanks a lot for the tips!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 08:53:09 AM »
^no one who "wasn't a pro" could contribute to bodybuild and fitness what i have

Only in your head you have contributed to anything more than writing long nonsensical walls of text.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 08:57:17 AM »
by the way i hope every one who reads it understand i know president trump and know him well.. very! well,, this is not a made up lie or milking anything.. i simply don't work this way my friends,,

i hope you realized it by now,,

all you need to do is go to the 20000 or 30000 i stopped counting.. but there is a thread i started on gh15.. with 10s of 1000s of following.. me talking to myself.. its very easy to find and its in public where everyone can read.. all you need to do it go tru those thread pages to understand i do not lie : )

let me give you a xmass kiss my filts i enjoy you this evening but you still didn't answer me how did bunch of your generation neo fascist whores stepped on you in such a way

are you not alpha enough?

whats wrong with your generation? is it Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores? is it he who destroyed you?

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
Only in your head you have contributed to anything more than writing long nonsensical walls of text.

saying a 40 post gimik from october 2017 lol

every second i spend on retard like you on internet i make what you make in a month! all while throwing you disgusting fellons in prison where you belong,,

filt,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 09:01:05 AM »
me talking to myself..

Nice summary of your entire posting history.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »
^anything i fart.. i can right now post anywhere about anything.. and i immediately get the most clicks.. i told you losers before.. i can fart a post and make more money than what you do in a month,,

you don't seem to get just how rich i am,, notice how i sign this one its important making it official posting,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 09:05:36 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 09:08:49 AM »
Farting, I'm rich, I know Trump, you're all gimmicks and felons, blah blah blah. Whoever is behind the gh15 gimmick doesn't even try anymore

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 09:09:06 AM »
^anything i fart.. i can right now post anywhere about anything.. and i immediately get the most clicks.. i told you losers before.. i can fart a post and make more money than what you do in a month,,

you don't seem to get just how rich i am,, notice how i sign this one its important making it official posting,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Even if that was true it wouldn't matter. Fucked up highschoolish way of think that being the richest or the most popular automatically translates to being worth to listen at. You are boring and dull. And you have never competed, even less as a pro.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 09:16:05 AM »
GH15=Milos Sarcev.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 09:16:58 AM »
lets clarify few things before i need to go because I'm hungry and unlike you hve life,,

1,, i never been gimmick unlike majority of you
2,, I'm an IFBB pro not an amateur or wannabe local.. i competed for years and not only that but i raised most of the current 2017 ifbb pros on my bible.. its a given.. most of them were 15 when i was teaching and writing the bible
3,, as i said i don't withness history i actually write it
4,, on every second i spend on you here or anywhere on the internet i make what you make in a month

now let me go eat yumyum,,

this forum has more gimmicks on it than ever.. its a lot of gimmicks now dsays but rest assure i nevr been one.. always same ole good and one of the most important individual that lived on your planet.. gh15 aka loj,,

one word from me make you or break you about time you learn it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

QuietYou

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 09:18:38 AM »
Even if that was true it wouldn't matter. Fucked up highschoolish way of think that being the richest or the most popular automatically translates to being worth to listen at. You are boring and dull. And you have never competed, even less as a pro.

Blockhead knows who gh15 is lol. I believe he's in the industry but not a top 6 at the olympia in the 90's or 2000's. It's not possible. He's already referred to everyone out of the top 6 as if they weren't him. Only leaving 2 people who aren't originally America. Yet he claims that they aren't him. So he clearly never competed in the olympia. I'm not even trying to expose him these are just the objective truths based on what he's said.

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2017, 09:19:45 AM »
lets clarify few things before i need to go because I'm hungry and unlike you hve life,,

1,, i never been gimmick unlike majority of you
2,, I'm an IFBB pro not an amateur or wannabe local.. i competed for years and not only that but i raised most of the current 2017 ifbb pros on my bible.. its a given.. most of them were 15 when i was teaching and writing the bible
3,, as i said i don't withness history i actually write it
4,, on every second i spend on you here or anywhere on the internet i make what you make in a month

now let me go eat yumyum,,

this forum has more gimmicks on it than ever.. its a lot of gimmicks now dsays but rest assure i nevr been one.. always same ole good and one of the most important individual that lived on your planet.. gh15 aka loj,,

one word from me make you or break you about time you learn it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You haven't put on a coat of dream tan in your entire life.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »
Gh 15 can you post some cool behind the scenes stories of your competition days, maybe some funny stories between you and other pros, or some good stories of groupies you hooked up with at expos?

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2017, 09:45:13 AM »
Gh 15 can you post some cool behind the scenes stories of your competition days, maybe some funny stories between you and other pros, or some good stories of groupies you hooked up with at expos?

He can't, because he wasn't.

If that was the case he could respond some strange questions unanswerable by people who wasn't physically there. As for example, if he did the Grand Prixes tour in the early ninetees, what was the annoying habit of Samir Bannout on the train competitors used to take from Italy to France. Or in the pro show in which Ronnie Coleman made his debut, who Wayne DeMilia spend the most time talking to.