Author Topic: Conor mgregor  (Read 4738 times)

chess315

Conor mgregor
« on: December 27, 2017, 06:32:26 PM »
 He may be in a rough position I think if I was him I go ahead do another boxing match he has trouble brewing with khabib and barboza and others laying in wait. He's lost to Diaz on more loss he's nothing special everything gone especially with stipe nagannou in wait

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Conor mgregor
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 06:39:59 PM »
He may be in a rough position I think if I was him I go ahead do another boxing match he has trouble brewing with khabib and barboza and others laying in wait. He's lost to Diaz on more loss he's nothing special everything gone especially with stipe nagannou in wait
a

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 06:41:21 PM »

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 02:55:55 AM »
lol that cat

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 03:18:47 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 04:19:08 AM »
No one cares about 150lb twinks

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 08:40:47 AM »
he will end up worse than ali if he goes to boxing, the man cannot box professionally. either brain damage or death

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 09:55:55 AM »
Yet I'm sure plenty of brainless morons would still throw money on him to beat Pacman!! LOL! Pacman KILLS him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 05:14:25 AM »

He redeemed himself in the Diaz II fight, so he has a clean slate now.  But anyone whose brand depends on them being untouchable can't lose two fights in a row.  He vastly exceeded everyone's expectations in the Mayweather fight, so perhaps he will just do another big money fight.  Legacy matters...but $100 million dollar paydays are just slightly more desirable for some people.  For simplicity sake, let's call them "sane people".

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 05:48:18 AM »
He should fight mayweather with ufc gloves, make a compromise, they wouldn’t be able to block punches with the gloves

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »
He redeemed himself in the Diaz II fight, so he has a clean slate now.  But anyone whose brand depends on them being untouchable can't lose two fights in a row.  He vastly exceeded everyone's expectations in the Mayweather fight, so perhaps he will just do another big money fight.  Legacy matters...but $100 million dollar paydays are just slightly more desirable for some people.  For simplicity sake, let's call them "sane people".

Huh? At best the second Diaz match should have been a draw

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 11:22:02 AM »

You What !!

He was crap in the Mayweather fiasco - He lasted as long as Mayweather Propped him up for

As For the 2nd Diaz fight he won - A Draw would of been fairer

I can’t knock him for getting the huge paydays - if people want to pay to watch good for him

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 11:36:14 AM »
The Russian is a newer version of GSP, professional dryhumper to wear guys down.

McGregor will KO the eagle, with ease as will Ferguson

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2017, 01:32:36 PM »
I'd retire if I was Conor Mcgregor.  Why get your face pounded in when you have 100 plus million in the bank.

I'd say thanks for the cheese and spend the rest of my life living large.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2017, 04:10:16 PM »
I'd retire if I was Conor Mcgregor.  Why get your face pounded in when you have 100 plus million in the bank.

I'd say thanks for the cheese and spend the rest of my life living large.

Your not Conor McGregor, nor am I, not any of us. No one on this board is like him either. He is perhaps one in a million. Very few people on this earth get to the top of their chosen path in life. His having millions of dollars was not his motivation. He likes what he does, he's good at what he does, he's identified by what he does. Simply packing it all up to sit on a beach for the rest of his life is not how he and the few people like him rise to the top of their game.
h

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 05:52:48 PM »
Your not Conor McGregor, nor am I, not any of us. No one on this board is like him either. He is perhaps one in a million. Very few people on this earth get to the top of their chosen path in life. His having millions of dollars was not his motivation. He likes what he does, he's good at what he does, he's identified by what he does. Simply packing it all up to sit on a beach for the rest of his life is not how he and the few people like him rise to the top of their game.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
having millions of dollars was not his motivation.

::) That's his only motivation

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 08:40:48 PM »
Your not Conor McGregor, nor am I, not any of us.

Thanks for clearing that up professor. 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2017, 08:48:39 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up professor. 

Your welcome, glad I could help you out.
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2017, 08:59:01 PM »
Your welcome, glad I could help you out.

I called Floyd Mayweather a pussy on Twitter earlier today and demanded a rematch.  I could have seriously gotten my ass kicked.

So glad you reminded me that I'm not a loudmouthed, Irish, champion MMA fighter.  Imagine my embarrassment.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2017, 09:02:28 PM »
 :o
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 12:44:52 AM »
The Russian is a newer version of GSP, professional dryhumper to wear guys down.

McGregor will KO the eagle, with ease as will Ferguson

"Dry Humper"? How clueless can you be? Do you even know what that expression means? It's
when someone gets the top position and just holds it because he's "winning". "The Russian" is
nonstop ground and pound. Just utterly brutal and inexhaustibly relentless. Have you even
seen any of his fights? Did you see his last fight with Barboza, who is one tough mofo? Just
overwhelmed and destroyed him. Few people could have lasted like Barboza did getting pounded
into oblivion with a constant rain of attack. Most of those coming while he was being "dry humped".

Connor is more of an entertainer than a fighter. He's good for the sport because he draws attention and
brings in big money for himself and the other fighters. He has to pick his fights very carefully or his
market value will take a huge drop. He better think long and hard if he wants to face off with Barboza or Ferguson.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 03:08:59 PM »
Connor will fight GSP its a way in  which he earns the most and risks the least, if he loses he lost to a bigger man who is a legend of the sport, he keeps his brand intact. Ferguson and Khabib both are capable of beating him, theres not enough reward for the risk, whats best for conor is also best for the UFC in earning capacity. Ferguson  will  fight khabib, Mcgrgor GSP will happen, GSP can't beat Woodley or Whittaker, he loses a fight his brand is dead, biggest fight for both these guys is each other. They both make enough money to get out, if they both lost against khabib and say whittaker, not only is their brand value down, it also devalues the UFC. Dana will make Connor GSP

chess315

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2018, 08:51:45 AM »
You have to know Conor doesn't have a easy fight any where now I Know he's mind fucked thinking what he's going to do. I think all 3 of them will beat him he's got a long hard road ahead of him he probably should just box