Author Topic: Conor mgregor  (Read 4737 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Conor mgregor
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »
Conor should have to fight dj181 to prove his worth.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 10:43:08 AM »
There he is today challenging FLoyd to an MMA fight. Now what exactly is the point? Its like Roger Federer challenging Ronaldo to a tennis match, what exactly will it prove? Fight Khabib you soppy prick as you re giving the fighting Irish a bad name.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 12:27:40 PM »
There he is today challenging FLoyd to an MMA fight. Now what exactly is the point? Its like Roger Federer challenging Ronaldo to a tennis match, what exactly will it prove? Fight Khabib you soppy prick as you re giving the fighting Irish a bad name.

Correct.

He’s doing it because he knows there are hundreds of thousands of dopey stupid idiots
That will fall for the hype & pay big $ to go watch.  ::)
Just like the “boxing” Fiasco I mean fight.

I don’t knock him for that.
Otherwise I can’t stand him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 12:29:22 PM »

X2
Anorexic 1.81 will say he can beat Conor.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »
It's bizarre how the same three or four opinions hijack the mouths of countless "MMA fans" for a few weeks at a time, until being shoved out by the next batch.

You guys ever zoom out on yourselves? :o

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »

It's all about Money.

When you got 100 mill USD for a fight, why go down to 10 mill?

Difficult to justify fighting those that bring in less money once you've gotten so much.

The Floyd-fight gave him a sweettooth for wealth.
Q

chess315

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 09:47:21 PM »
It's all about Money.

When you got 100 mill USD for a fight, why go down to 10 mill?

Difficult to justify fighting those that bring in less money once you've gotten so much.

The Floyd-fight gave him a sweettooth for wealth.
yeah he's burned. Threw a lot already once khabib some one beat his ass his value is done I see him old and broke little Tyson khabib will never be broke he and all his family and friends basically live of the land plus I think some of his b
Family and friends will be coming right behind him they would have to be at least ufc worthy. They all have sambo training khabib has his own gym he has about 1O people from his hood coming right behind him. khabib has a long winded very good plan his gym will probably have 3 of the titles if not more once they get going. I think the UFC already new what was up there is just no stopping them also there good very honorable people. I guarantee everyone coming from his camp will have been trained from a baby

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 11:12:33 PM »
If he got 100mil (probably about 30-40mil after everything/everybody is paid), he would be smart to just say "fuck it... I'm retired. I'll drive a lambo and chill on a beach in Monaco everyday for the rest of my life, and raise a family who never has to work".

With intelligent investing he could retire on 1.5mil, imagine 30-100mil. Fuck taking more brain damage and be a stuttering/mumbling fuck with no memory in 10yrs.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 06:25:35 AM »
If he got 100mil (probably about 30-40mil after everything/everybody is paid), he would be smart to just say "fuck it... I'm retired. I'll drive a lambo and chill on a beach in Monaco everyday for the rest of my life, and raise a family who never has to work".

With intelligent investing he could retire on 1.5mil, imagine 30-100mil. Fuck taking more brain damage and be a stuttering/mumbling fuck with no memory in 10yrs.

Most fighters would reason like that after having that much money.

No need to take more brain damage just for the fun of it.
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 06:51:52 AM »

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 06:53:07 AM »

Too lil money and too much braindamage in that fight.
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2018, 07:40:24 AM »

:D

Finny thing is th shitstain CAN NOT throw a proper punch

His punches are loopers coming from his wideass hips ffs

Need to make a vid of me throwing proper tight punches coming from.the shoulders and send it to that shitferbrains

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2018, 08:29:34 AM »
You What !!

He was crap in the Mayweather fiasco - He lasted as long as Mayweather Propped him up for

As For the 2nd Diaz fight he won - A Draw would of been fairer

I can’t knock him for getting the huge paydays - if people want to pay to watch good for him

Maybe a draw in the Diaz II fight would have been fair...whatever the outcome, it was a CLOSE fight.  Possibly the closest I have ever seen.  But the judges called it McGregor, so he has a clean slate with Diaz now.  It doesn't matter what should have been - in the record books, he has a clean slate.

As for the Mayweather fight, I would probably say that Mayweather propped him up for rounds 6-10.  I think it was more of a game plan - Mayweather wanted to take McGregor into deep water that he had never been in before.  In other words, he wanted him to take McGregor clearly past the 25 minute mark before doing anything.  At which point, he would execute his TKO.

I do not believe Mayweather could have taken out McGregor in anything less than six rounds at the very least.  He simply isn't strong enough, and he would have exhausted himself trying to take out McGregor any earlier than the 6th.  Instead, he let McGregor exhaust himself, then was able to hit him at will in the 10th.

So while I would agree with you if you said Mayweather could have finished the fight in the round six, I do not think he would have been able to do so any earlier than that.  And I would not say that he "propped him up" so much as he had a definite game plan, to take the fight into the later rounds before making his move.  That turned out to be both intelligent and entertaining.  As said, I think he could have possibly done that as early as round six, but Mayweather opted for round ten, and it worked out for him, so who is to fault him?  It also made for a more entertaining fight in my opinion.