21 (44.7%)
dj181
9 (19.1%)
phreak
1 (2.1%)
tedim
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**  (Read 13715 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**
« on: December 29, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Which Getbigger acts tough on Getbig, but is likely less tough in real life?

Please vote

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Biggest Getbig tough guy?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 01:50:55 PM »
fuck this I can't edit the poll :/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »
Joon acts tough on forums but isn't tough in real life.

Eric is probably quite tough in real life. I bet he can hold his own.

Basile doesn't act tough at all, he is just reminiscing the old days of Flotsam and Jetsam.

Never got any tryhard tough guy-vibe at all from good ol' Basile. Old bloke enjoying life, nudist beaches and taking photos of young girls at Bondi Beach.

Q

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 02:02:02 PM »
What a shit thread.

We are all tough guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 02:31:38 PM »
Toughest bunch of pansies on the internet right here!!  LOL  :D

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 02:33:25 PM »
Toughest bunch of pansies on the internet right here!!  LOL  :D
What do you think about my New Year's Resolution to quit alcohol?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 02:38:31 PM »
Toughest person on getbig is Wes. He's lived through the earthquake of 1919, was the oldest man to storm Normandy, and banged Betty white while she was at community college RAW!!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 02:46:33 PM »
Consuming alcohol in public social settings is a shit show along with terrible for your physique /empty calories , Intake of sugars

It becomes who can talk loudest , you lose inhibitions as well as motor skills , concoction of fermented hops, sulfates , sulfites when ya hit the cheap shit

Try ‘consuming’ a plant/or fungus like  ,cubensis  - only thing I don’t see eye to eye with gh15 is his drug take , dude must be Muslim or east euro/Russian , labels everything ‘drugs’ - that’s horse shit - ya avoid bitches and lift , eat good , work hard all that shit — but a true alpha must be able to expand his mind — lose his ego is the ultimate step in become eagle 🦅 level alpha status — even microdosing - but you must not rely on group religion always and explore yourself , and you can move past anything and not be dependent on anyone or any drug or any religion —-

Gh15 prob has some bitch wife/ex, or a substance abuse prob and is prob a pill head or a drunkard but to be anti-natural substances is too consumerist
be natural and get up the next day and eat food and crush weight

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 02:47:46 PM »
Guys who are genuinely not to be messed with are Josh and ESFitness. Both crazy bastards who have been to jail so don't give a shit.

Derek Anthony spit in Goodrum's face or direction. Up until then many thought Goodrum had street fighting skills because he said

he wasn't afraid to use a knife. We all remember the confrontation where Queen Vissy had to hold Goodrum back from demolishing some nuisance.

How can we forget Guy Grundy who challenged everyone to fisticuffs! He joins DJ 181 and Matt C as genuine dangers to society.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 02:48:33 PM »
SMM

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
I dunno, ESFitness is pretty tough.

A few facts that not every body knows...

ESFitness went skydiving and his parachute failed to open, so he took it back the next day for a refund.

While learning CPR ESFitness actually brought the practice dummy to life.

There used to be a street named after ESFitness, but it was changed because nobody crosses ESFitness and lives.

ESFitness and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

ESFitness frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

ESFitness knows Victoria's secret....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »
I dunno, ESFitness is pretty tough.

A few facts that not every body knows...

ESFitness went skydiving and his parachute failed to open, so he took it back the next day for a refund.

While learning CPR ESFitness actually brought the practice dummy to life.

There used to be a street named after ESFitness, but it was changed because nobody crosses ESFitness and lives.

ESFitness and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

ESFitness frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

ESFitness knows Victoria's secret....

I also slam revolving doors and my tears cure cancer... Its too bad I never cry.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 03:23:31 PM »
I also slam revolving doors and my tears cure cancer... Its too bad I never cry.
Only pussies get a vagina on their thigh. Pussy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »
Only pussies get a vagina on their thigh. Pussy.

You'd still be in the hospital walking to the bathroom with a walker and having nurses wipe your ass.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2017, 03:32:30 PM »
Toughest person on getbig is Wes. He's lived through the earthquake of 1919, was the oldest man to storm Normandy, and banged Betty white while she was at community college RAW!!

Gets my vote - any Homo Sapiens (no homo) who could survive the Pleistocene Epoch (last Ice Age typically defined as the time period that began about 2.6 million years ago and lasted until about 11,700 years ago) is a f**king beast....  8)
T

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 03:34:31 PM »
You'd still be in the hospital walking to the bathroom with a walker and having nurses wipe your ass.
Nah, id be enjoying double/triple portions of my meals without breaking the law or going to the hospital. Real people go to the hospital because "shit happens". You go to the hospital because you are an addict near death, and hospitals and prisons, help you both cope and live.

Without government structure, you would probably be dead within 3 months.

Edit: Unless this is all a gimmick.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
Nah, id be enjoying double/triple portions of my meals without breaking the law or going to the hospital. Real people go to the hospital because "shit happens". You go to the hospital because you are an addict near death, and hospitals and prisons, help you both cope and live.

Without government structure, you would probably be dead within 3 months.

Edit: Unless this is all a gimmick.

You're an alcoholic from a long line of alcoholic and drug addict family members. Without govt structure, you never wouldve eaten free lunch in school or graduated the 5th grade or ate your mommy's govt cheese.

When I was in the hospital I'd been off opiates for 16months. He'll, when emt's came they gave me narcan "just in case". You know what that does to someone with opiates in their system? Google it. You know what I felt? Not a damn thing. So there goes your theory.

You're an admitted drunk who still drinks. Must be nice to have a job that allows you to do that (unloading boxes from Wal-Mart trucks doesn't require a lot of coordination I assume... Or interaction with coworkers who can smell the booze seeping out of your pathetic obese body)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 03:46:24 PM »
You're an alcoholic from a long line of alcoholic and drug addict family members. Without govt structure, you never wouldve eaten free lunch in school or graduated the 5th grade or ate your mommy's govt cheese.

When I was in the hospital I'd been off opiates for 16months. He'll, when emt's came they gave me narcan "just in case". You know what that does to someone with opiates in their system? Google it. You know what I felt? Not a damn thing. So there goes your theory.

You're an admitted drunk who still drinks. Must be nice to have a job that allows you to do that (unloading boxes from Wal-Mart trucks doesn't require a lot of coordination I assume... Or interaction with coworkers who can smell the booze seeping out of your pathetic obese body)
Meltdown.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
Big G Man

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2017, 03:50:33 PM »
Meltdown.

Typical response from someone with an 8th grade education.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 03:53:57 PM »
Tough guys with their mouths they are a plenty here

The thing is you can be super tough but that is only one factor, others are talent, skill, athletism and i seriously doubt many of you have much athletism but one i am certain who bas decent athletism is nzmusclemonster dude has athletic talent like me

Ie. Agility balance hand eye coordination stamina quick hands, much like ma main man chgaye

So you can be as tough as you want be if your physical talent sucks well then good luck lol

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2017, 03:54:19 PM »
Typical response from someone with an 8th grade education.
Unlike your partner (Joon) and his gimmicks, I will not participate in a fake mega thread.  Continue to talk to yourselves.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2017, 03:54:56 PM »
Tough guys with their mouths they are a plenty here

The thing is you can be super tough but that is only one factor, others are talent, skill, athletism and i seriously doubt many of you have much athletism but one i am certain who bas decent athletism is nzmusclemonster dude has athletic talent like me

Ie. Agility balance hand eye coordination stamina quick hands, much like ma main man chgaye

So you can be as tough as you want be if your physical talent sucks well then good luck lol

I thought so. Pathetic.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2017, 04:01:31 PM »
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »
Unlike your partner (Joon) and his gimmicks, I will not participate in a fake mega thread.  Continue to talk to yourselves.

Partner? Please provide evidence.

And you refuse to participate because you know you lose. Every time.