Author Topic: How do you get TRT  (Read 9484 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
How do you get TRT
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:20:18 PM »
Shady doctr? New Age clinic? How do you get a script?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: How do you get TRT
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »
Any Dr can prescribe. No need to use a special clinic. Just tell them you used "andro" when you were younger.. Or tell them the truth ("I've been using steroids since I was 17") & the Dr will chk ur testosterone. If you're below 350 (or maybe 400.. Or 300 if they're an asshole) they'll write a script for trt. That simple.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 11:09:35 PM »
Go on heavy cycle then go off with no pct and your test will be super low from inhibition.....get all bloodwork done at that time...that's how its done.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:33 PM »
Go on heavy cycle then go off with no pct and your test will be super low from inhibition.....get all bloodwork done at that time...that's how its done.

Be sure to wait a month or so.. Else your test levels may come back at 2000 lol

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 11:50:04 PM »
Anti-aging clinic.  It'll cost more but I'd want a doc I can be honest with and who is being honest with me.

I'm no juice guru but I'm not convinced testosterone is the drug to take.  It turns into undesirable stuff like DHT and one of the estrogens.  It made me less horny since it reduced sperm production and ejaculatory necessity.  Depot spots are sore and you're dealing with pretty big needles, or a topical thing that you have to worry about getting on your girl.

If I go back it'll be to discover what effect hcg has.  Ramped up as high as my own balls can take me is probably good enough for me, and the cock-squirting is the right kind of side effect, although I liked anavar too since I shoot for the health look.

In b4 r u a fitness chick.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 04:49:21 AM »
Any Dr can prescribe. No need to use a special clinic. Just tell them you used "andro" when you were younger.. Or tell them the truth ("I've been using steroids since I was 17") & the Dr will chk ur testosterone. If you're below 350 (or maybe 400.. Or 300 if they're an asshole) they'll write a script for trt. That simple.

Great Topic, thinking about  getting  some Test for a while.

QuietYou

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 05:11:19 AM »

Don't ever tell your doctor that you've been doing steroids since you were 17.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 08:53:58 AM »
Anti-aging clinic.  It'll cost more but I'd want a doc I can be honest with and who is being honest with me.

I'm no juice guru but I'm not convinced testosterone is the drug to take.  It turns into undesirable stuff like DHT and one of the estrogens.  It made me less horny since it reduced sperm production and ejaculatory necessity.  Depot spots are sore and you're dealing with pretty big needles, or a topical thing that you have to worry about getting on your girl.

If I go back it'll be to discover what effect hcg has.  Ramped up as high as my own balls can take me is probably good enough for me, and the cock-squirting is the right kind of side effect, although I liked anavar too since I shoot for the health look.

In b4 r u a fitness chick.

You use the same needles with hcg.

Topical test is absolute garbage.

Block dht conversion with dutasteride. (Or finasteride, but that's been shown to kill sex drive.. Ill stick with dutast),& block estrogen with a 1/4mg arimidex twice a week.

Test= shooting blanks (still shoot loads, just no swimmers in it). No condoms. No pulling out

Hcg= 70% chance I'm having a kid 9months later. 85% chance I'm having one 9.5months later... + shitty estrogen side effects +

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 09:38:51 AM »
Be sure to wait a month or so.. Else your test levels may come back at 2000 lol
Frankly all bodybuilders should be on trt..It would be like the old days where you really pushed the gear once a year for a show...then go off and back on trt....and if you cant maintain and improve the rest of the year on trt doses, hard training and diet... you're not a bodybuilder..not to mention youd be forced to get bloodwork and health checks a few times a year to avoid the recent tragedies.

Then the IFBB could institute LEGIT year round RANDOM drug testing...As youll be in high/normal all year but legal..get it back on espn and mainstream media with announcement of year round random drug testing and just dont test say 12-16 weeks out from the Olympia(wink wink).

Plus all the legit pharmaceutical goodies like hcg, anti estrogens...BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS,etc.

Can legitimately release press from Manion about year round random drug testing and bodybuilding could be back in business.Back on espn!!!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:41 AM »

Block dht conversion with dutasteride. (Or finasteride, but that's been shown to kill sex drive.. Ill stick with dutast),& block estrogen with a 1/4mg arimidex twice a week.

Test= shooting blanks (still shoot loads, just no swimmers in it). No condoms. No pulling out

Hcg= 70% chance I'm having a kid 9months later. 85% chance I'm having one 9.5months later... + shitty estrogen side effects +

so you are not a fan of HCG on TRT?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 09:52:03 AM »

Slin pin for sub q hcg, duchaine.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »
are there any Getbiggers who have never used roids but who now are on TRT?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 10:01:30 AM »
so you are not a fan of HCG on TRT?

Not at all. I believe it desensitizes leydigs cells.

I'd much rather use test n save hcg for when I wanna produce another baby.

I know a lotta guys who never had gyno, do a shot of hcg n all of a sudden have bad flare ups.

Plus acne.

Just use test and control estrogen n dnt. Simple

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 10:13:06 AM »
Spectrum in FL...

They do online blood-work testing to see if you qualify then a licensed doctor prescribes whats necessary.

My friend uses them..

https://spectrumhrt.com/

Call and ask for Jessie

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2017, 10:18:10 AM »

I like that plan.  Having a good doctor/endocrinologist helps.  With good health insurance, most of the cost should be covered by the plan.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 10:19:58 AM »
Not at all. I believe it desensitizes leydigs cells.

I'd much rather use test n save hcg for when I wanna produce another baby.

I know a lotta guys who never had gyno, do a shot of hcg n all of a sudden have bad flare ups.

Plus acne.

Just use test and control estrogen n dnt. Simple

THANKS.

I am years away but i would consider

100mg of test weekly
.25mg arimidex every few days
2IU HGH daily

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »

Large amounts of distance running can also lower your testosterone levels. This is common among marathon runners.

The theory is that the body can only burn so many calories a day regardless of how much you eat. So if you go over the limit your body gets energy by slowing down other functions, testosterone production being one of them.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 10:32:19 AM »

I remember when you said you made a girl pregnant after a shot or 2 of hcg. Bostin Loyd made his girl pregnant
after 2 weeks of hcg + hmg. I did some reading on this and asked around and it appears it takes 2 months to
produce mature viable sperm so hcg can't possibly work that quickly if shooting blanks. So you were probably
fertile without the hcg. What do you think, am I off on this? I mean we know some people don't get infertile from steroids.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2017, 10:32:59 AM »
THANKS.

I am years away but i would consider

100mg of test weekly
.25mg arimidex every few days
2IU HGH daily

Adex can hit your lipids hard. On 100mg's you should be fine without it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
Adex can hit your lipids hard. On 100mg's you should be fine without it.

Is that amount of test enough to make a significant difference? From my understanding, you’re supposed to take enough to account for the shutdown of the body’s natural production.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 11:03:32 AM »
Is that amount of test enough to make a significant difference? From my understanding, you’re supposed to take enough to account for the shutdown of the body’s natural production.

It all begins with blood work. If you have a test level of 300 and 100mg's pushes you to 1100 (peak) thats a little above the top range in most US tests.  Everyone's sensitivity differs but Dr's will try to keep you in or close to range.

Depending on age gh can take this to a whole new level.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2017, 11:07:24 AM »
I remember when you said you made a girl pregnant after a shot or 2 of hcg. Bostin Loyd made his girl pregnant
after 2 weeks of hcg + hmg. I did some reading on this and asked around and it appears it takes 2 months to
produce mature viable sperm so hcg can't possibly work that quickly if shooting blanks. So you were probably
fertile without the hcg. What do you think, am I off on this? I mean we know some people don't get infertile from steroids.

I’d say everyone is different and everyone’s body reacts completely different so one never knows what’s doing what in reality.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
It is a Requirement in the USA to have blood work done before TRT can be provided.

What constitutes as "low" enough levels is up to the lab/medical practice you visit.

The lab I used was in Miami and I faxed them my blood work and they put me on 200mg Test E / week 10 weeks.

They will over price everything.

More inexpensive to just go black market.

QuietYou

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2017, 11:20:07 AM »
It is a Requirement in the USA to have blood work done before TRT can be provided.

What constitutes as "low" enough levels is up to the lab/medical practice you visit.

The lab I used was in Miami and I faxed them my blood work and they put me on 200mg Test E / week 10 weeks.

They will over price everything.

More inexpensive to just go black market.

Depends on who u go to. TRT clinic is better than traditional care physician reference.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »
Depends on who u go to. TRT clinic is better than traditional care physician reference.

Not where I live. They charge in the thousands monthly at the TRT clinic here. In fact they administer the shot, hell you don't even get to take the bottle of test with you.

THe lab I used placed an order with the pharmacy they work with and I was mailed the bottle of test. I wanna say it was about $300+ just for that.

They require blood work before every cycle which can drive the cost up even more.

Like I said, black market is much less expensive.  But I'd still recommend getting blood work done at least once a year.