Author Topic: 2018: Deathpool  (Read 15461 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: 2018: Deathpool
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 11:49:18 AM »
I hate these but anyways

1-Uncle Joon- All his gimmicks turn on him and virtually cave his giant nose into his brain

2-Dj 181, I would say overdose of steroids but those are probably bunk. No I feel he will meet his demise while having one too many narcissistic rages in front of the wrong chickie who will proceed to beat him to death with a pack of twinkies. He did finally get his arms up to 14 and 1/2 inches and his quads up to 12 inches from 8 so he did die knowing he accomplished something6-

3-Shizzo. Suicide after getting perma banned from every bodybuilding website out there. Oh and also from an overdose of alcohol and pecker nectar. His dying words were rumoured to be, "all these sailors, gimmicks, every last one of them"

4-Matt C-While having a sleepover with all 22 of his baby mommas he accidentaly gets smothered by a couple of the fat ones in his sleep. Sadly he had just got an article with md approved for publication entitled Vince Goodrums Pumps his Guns Instead Of Some Cheating Husband's Ass. Luckily Matt had cashed out his crypto currency and was esitmated to be worth $1 Billion dollars at death making him only the second richest getbigger in history behind Suck My Muscle. This ensures Matt'c Children Matt, Matilda, Matt, Matt Matilda, Matt, Matilda, Matilda, Matt, Matilda, Matilda, Vince, Matt, Matilda, Matt, Matt, Ron, plus the 4 sets of twins not yet born until later this year are ensured a long and prosperous life in Thunder Bay

5-Vince Goodrum- While giving yet another one of South Carloina's Infamous cheating husbands the 8 inch kielbasa in walks the man's very irate 400lbs wife who screams "Homewrecker!!!" while brandishing a machete. Unfortunately Vince's Box Cutters and Small spray bottle of bleach are not in the corduroy jeans around his ankle, but in the pocket of his 8 Ball Leather jacket which he left on the coat rack by the front door. There is a court battle going on currently between ex husband and getbig hall of famer Vissy and Vince's Cousin Shawn over whom gets the Caliber Fitness Empire and more improtantly his $100 Youtube Royalty check

6-EsFitness- You might think he will go out in a blaze of glory but you would  be wrong. EsFitness after years of being an outlaw, too  much smack, crack, wacky tobac, and Cognac, along with bad spider bites, tons of gear, not taking any disresoect and 5 coca colas each at breakfast lunch and dinner decides to go 100% Home Grown organic fruits vegtables, free range eggs, grass fed beeef and dairy. His body rejects all these healthy foreign products and it rebels against him and he croaks after injesting 3 free range eggs cook in 100% organic Coconut Oil.
After news of his passing hit the world, all the prisons, sherrif's departments, celebrities he trained and the state of mexico itself all hang their respective flags at half mass. Rumour has it Linda wants Es Buried beside Bruce in Seattle

7-Vince Basile---Well Fitness Frenzy tells it so well
that my friends are my predictions for 2018

Pecker Nectar? Dude, copyright that shit. Market it as an energy drink for women.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »
Pecker Nectar? Dude, copyright that shit. Market it as an energy drink for women.

:o
"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »
There is a problem when this douche is literally one of the biggest influences on the planet.

He’s the musical poster boy of every beta, f ag, libtard kunt, etc. Total tosser.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2017, 12:25:42 PM »
He’s the musical poster boy of every beta, f ag, libtard kunt, etc. Total tosser.
Getbig Hall of Famer?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »
Perry Saturn
David Dearth
Lee Priest
Kevin Spacey
Casper or whatever the fuck his name is that was involved with J Lo
Barbara Bush

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 02:21:48 PM »
Regime in Iran (TV news)   ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »
Clint Eastwood.
Donna Brasile.
David Prowse and Peter Mayhew(Vader and Chewbacca).
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Morgan Freeman.
Glen Beck.
Tony Iommi.
David Crosby.
Axl Rose.
Bush Sr(too easy).
Bieber(prob live to 100).
William Shatner and George Takei.
Sean Connery.
Bob Dole.
Amanda Bynes.
Willie Nelson.
Judi Dench.
Lady Gaga.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2017, 05:03:47 PM »
King Kamali

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2017, 07:32:46 PM »
Betty White
Stan Lee
Dick Van Dyke
Tony Bennett
Bob Barker
Carl Reiner
Monty Hall
Jake LaMotta
Ed Asner

Actually beat up your nephew or great nephew or some shit of his in high school lol

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2017, 07:39:07 PM »
I hate these but anyways

1-Uncle Joon- All his gimmicks turn on him and virtually cave his giant nose into his brain

2-Dj 181, I would say overdose of steroids but those are probably bunk. No I feel he will meet his demise while having one too many narcissistic rages in front of the wrong chickie who will proceed to beat him to death with a pack of twinkies. He did finally get his arms up to 14 and 1/2 inches and his quads up to 12 inches from 8 so he did die knowing he accomplished something6-

3-Shizzo. Suicide after getting perma banned from every bodybuilding website out there. Oh and also from an overdose of alcohol and pecker nectar. His dying words were rumoured to be, "all these sailors, gimmicks, every last one of them"

4-Matt C-While having a sleepover with all 22 of his baby mommas he accidentaly gets smothered by a couple of the fat ones in his sleep. Sadly he had just got an article with md approved for publication entitled Vince Goodrums Pumps his Guns Instead Of Some Cheating Husband's Ass. Luckily Matt had cashed out his crypto currency and was esitmated to be worth $1 Billion dollars at death making him only the second richest getbigger in history behind Suck My Muscle. This ensures Matt'c Children Matt, Matilda, Matt, Matt Matilda, Matt, Matilda, Matilda, Matt, Matilda, Matilda, Vince, Matt, Matilda, Matt, Matt, Ron, plus the 4 sets of twins not yet born until later this year are ensured a long and prosperous life in Thunder Bay

5-Vince Goodrum- While giving yet another one of South Carloina's Infamous cheating husbands the 8 inch kielbasa in walks the man's very irate 400lbs wife who screams "Homewrecker!!!" while brandishing a machete. Unfortunately Vince's Box Cutters and Small spray bottle of bleach are not in the corduroy jeans around his ankle, but in the pocket of his 8 Ball Leather jacket which he left on the coat rack by the front door. There is a court battle going on currently between ex husband and getbig hall of famer Vissy and Vince's Cousin Shawn over whom gets the Caliber Fitness Empire and more improtantly his $100 Youtube Royalty check

6-EsFitness- You might think he will go out in a blaze of glory but you would  be wrong. EsFitness after years of being an outlaw, too  much smack, crack, wacky tobac, and Cognac, along with bad spider bites, tons of gear, not taking any disrespect and 5 coca colas each at breakfast lunch and dinner decides to go 100% Home Grown organic fruits vegtables, free range eggs, grass fed beeef and dairy. His body rejects all these healthy foreign products and it rebels against him and he croaks after injesting 3 free range eggs cook in 100% organic Coconut Oil.
After news of his passing hit the world, all the prisons, sherrif's departments, celebrities he trained and the state of mexico itself all hang their respective flags at half mass. Rumour has it Linda wants Es Buried beside Bruce in Seattle

Well done sir! LOL

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2017, 07:42:09 PM »
Burt Reynolds

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2017, 08:17:06 PM »
I hate these but anyways

6-EsFitness- You might think he will go out in a blaze of glory but you would  be wrong. EsFitness after years of being an outlaw, too  much smack, crack, wacky tobac, and Cognac, along with bad spider bites, tons of gear, not taking any disrespect and 5 coca colas each at breakfast lunch and dinner decides to go 100% Home Grown organic fruits vegtables, free range eggs, grass fed beeef and dairy. His body rejects all these healthy foreign products and it rebels against him and he croaks after injesting 3 free range eggs cook in 100% organic Coconut Oil.

Never smoked crack and generally I'm not a fan of stimulants aside from coffee and energy drinks such as Rockstar (grape is tasty, as is the orange "recovery" flavor) or NOS (original), whichever is on sale. Don't even drink pre-workouts anymore.

Also have never been a fan of weed, despite having access to all the weed i would want. (dated, or was sleeping with the lady who supplied about 80% of the dispensaries in the Coachella Valley at the time. She is since gotten out of the business and moved on to other things... and recently was dating or sleeping with a lady who owns business as a cultivator who is company won first place at the Cannabis Cup with one of their strains and produces close to a dozen other top shelf strains in the 26 to 29% THC range of various hybrids sativas and indicas. Also work security for cultivators at grow houses on-site as well as delivery and transport of product and cash in addition to tactical weapons training/RBSD for herself, her family and employees.)

Also not a fan of cognac. When I drank, it was vodka at home or bourbon ( Maker's Mark) in social settings( in Mexico in 2014 or 2015 I did develop a taste for pina coladas during the day at the beach. Had never had a pina colada up until that point and I found them to be absolutely fucking delicious LOL); or white wines such as Chardonnay or Pinot Noir at home or Cabernet Sauvignon or port in Social settings/dinners.

I also don't care for grass-fed beef. Don't care how trendy or expensive it is, and I want the cows I eat or the milk they produce to contain as many hormones and antibiotics as possible. ;)

*&  I have had spider bites, this being the desert, every summer there is a nice supply of black widows that seem to Kongregate outside around my air conditioning unit & provide plenty opportunity for some impressive pictures of black widows with bodies the size of nickels to post on Facebook.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2017, 08:27:13 PM »
Dirt hen holds

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 08:32:37 PM »
Never smoked crack and generally I'm not a fan of stimulants aside from coffee and energy drinks such as Rockstar (grape is tasty, as is the orange "recovery" flavor) or NOS (original), whichever is on sale. Don't even drink pre-workouts anymore.

Also have never been a fan of weed, despite having access to all the weed i would want. (dated, or was sleeping with the lady who supplied about 80% of the dispensaries in the Coachella Valley at the time. She is since gotten out of the business and moved on to other things... and recently was dating or sleeping with a lady who owns business as a cultivator who is company won first place at the Cannabis Cup with one of their strains and produces close to a dozen other top shelf strains in the 26 to 29% THC range of various hybrids sativas and indicas. Also work security for cultivators at grow houses on-site as well as delivery and transport of product and cash in addition to tactical weapons training/RBSD for herself, her family and employees.)

Also not a fan of cognac. When I drank, it was vodka at home or bourbon ( Maker's Mark) in social settings( in Mexico in 2014 or 2015 I did develop a taste for pina coladas during the day at the beach. Had never had a pina colada up until that point and I found them to be absolutely fucking delicious LOL); or white wines such as Chardonnay or Pinot Noir at home or Cabernet Sauvignon or port in Social settings/dinners.

I also don't care for grass-fed beef. Don't care how trendy or expensive it is, and I want the cows I eat or the milk they produce to contain as many hormones and antibiotics as possible. ;)

*&  I have had spider bites, this being the desert, every summer there is a nice supply of black widows that seem to Kongregate outside around my air conditioning unit & provide plenty opportunity for some impressive pictures of black widows with bodies the size of nickels to post on Facebook.

dude it is satire, in which everything is blown out of proportion. crack and cognac and wacky tobac rhyme with smack..

sometimes I can't belive I have to explain this to people I figure are intelligent enough to know the difference.

You should be proud to be honoured in such satire, whether you think it is funny or not.

it means you made it kid  ;D
"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 08:37:15 PM »
Ed Asner is a brick shithouse. He's not going down for a while.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 09:13:15 PM »
dude it is satire, in which everything is blown out of proportion. crack and cognac and wacky tobac rhyme with smack..

sometimes I can't belive I have to explain this to people I figure are intelligent enough to know the difference.

You should be proud to be honoured in such satire, whether you think it is funny or not.

it means you made it kid  ;D

Only thing I care to comment on was the crack part. Some here will read that and remember it months from now and not get the satire and actually think I smoke crack.. Or weed.

The rest I commented on just cuz I had my voice text thing going

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
Only thing I care to comment on was the crack part. Some here will read that and remember it months from now and not get the satire and actually think I smoke crack.. Or weed.

The rest I commented on just cuz I had my voice text thing going

trust me once any of us tell one ancedote from life on here it always gets blown up down the road.

take shizzo and that cock sucking comment he may or may not have said has taken on a life of it's own in many forms for 2years as of next week

like I heard the guy he blew was a portuguese fisherman who's boat was docked for a weekend in Pt St Lucie back in January 2016, and Shizzo figured it was great the guy spoke no English and was going back to his home country after that weekend so who could find out?
Well the "who" was us when Shizzo got drunk and confessed to the deed then claimed his post was altered.

We will never know the real truth, the only ones who know the truth are Shizzo, the Portugese fisherman, and the unrinal Shizzo spit  the spunk into after the fisherman shot his load into Shizzo's bi-curious mouth.

The moral of the story is if you say something on getbig, everything else will be autmatically assumed and probably the truth, well according to getbig
"

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2017, 12:46:43 AM »
Unsuilled Army
Jon Snow
Cersei
Jamie
Daenerys Targaryen
Tyrion
Night King
Euron
Bran

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2017, 03:34:26 AM »
Burt Reynolds

Beat me to it. Heck, I’ll even guarantee his death. PIP Turd Ferguson

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2017, 03:38:01 AM »
The Duke is dead he's just participating in Weekend at Bernies 3 - The Royal Edition

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »
ESF - encounters disrespect for the first time.  Ever.  Head implodes from not knowing what to do.  

Shizzo - the end of net neutrality means that internet speed will now be subject to a credit check.  After viewing his application, his ISP sends him a 1986 Macintosh with an egg timer glued on the back.  50/50 chance that he will commit suicide or rig an exercise bike up to the Macintosh to generate more power and slightly faster net speed.  Thus getting in to fantastic shape and ripped to the bone from his online posting.   He will release a book called Overcoming Guts & Gimmicks and attribute his improvements to fake accounts and haters.

CSwole - TMZ catches him red handed while cupcaking and lollipopping....  rather than slink away in embarrassment, CSwole instead opens up a US based chain of pedo themed restaurants similar to Japans Maidreamin (http://maidreamin.co.th/maidreamin2016/       look it up) It becomes a hit and quickly outnumbers Chic-fil-A places in the Bible Belt region.  Especially the male variety ones.... CSwole never lives to see this success though as at the grand opening of the first restaurant, he attempts to actually smile for once, which because of the unfamiliar action and lack of training, he catches a cramp in the face and his neck fat causes self asphyxiation.

gh15 - dies when he fails to convince anyone of anything.  Again.  

Suck My Muscle - sacrifices himself when he flies into space and with a bare knuckle punch, destroys a meteor the size of Australia that was hurtling away on a collision course with Earth.  The sheer magnitude of the power in his punch reduces the meteor - and himself - into subatomic particles that are saturated with the his aura and essence of power.... these particles settle on the moon, fully covering it, turning it into a giant disco ball.  

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2017, 07:21:34 AM »
ESF - encounters disrespect for the first time.  Ever.  Head implodes from not knowing what to do.  

Shizzo - the end of net neutrality means that internet speed will now be subject to a credit check.  After viewing his application, his ISP sends him a 1986 Macintosh with an egg timer glued on the back.  50/50 chance that he will commit suicide or rig an exercise bike up to the Macintosh to generate more power and slightly faster net speed.  Thus getting in to fantastic shape and ripped to the bone from his online posting.   He will release a book called Overcoming Gutguyss & Gimmicks and attribute his improvements to fake accounts and haters.

CSwole - TMZ catches him red handed while cupcaking and lollipopping....  rather than slink away in embarrassment, CSwole instead opens up a US based chain of pedo themed restaurants similar to Japans Maidreamin (http://maidreamin.co.th/maidreamin2016/       look it up) It becomes a hit and quickly outnumbers Chic-fil-A places in the Bible Belt region.  Especially the male variety ones.... CSwole never lives to see this success though as at the grand opening of the first restaurant, he attempts to actually smile for once, which because of the unfamiliar action and lack of training, he catches a cramp in the face and his neck fat causes self asphyxiation.

gh15 - dies when he fails to convince anyone of anything.  Again.  

Suck My Muscle - sacrifices himself when he flies into space and with a bare knuckle punch, destroys a meteor the size of Australia that was hurtling away on a collision course with Earth.  The sheer magnitude of the power in his punch reduces the meteor - and himself - into subatomic particles that are saturated with the his aura and essence of power.... these particles settle on the moon, fully covering it, turning it into a giant disco ball.  
haha

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2017, 10:10:22 AM »

;D

Always sucked that Alexis Augello killed himself, should have been hector Camacho instead

Hopefully Sir Paul lives to see another 20

Dude is an animal and puts on one of the best live shows I've ever been to.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2017, 10:27:11 AM »

Getbig will lose 3 members this year:

Shinzo: goes on NYE bender. Puts Pilsbury biscuit can up anus. Fits fine. Can explodes. Gives him stage 5 anus yeast infection. Bloated liver can't fight infection. Dies in laundry room of duplex. Joon buys rights to survalience footage. Gives to avasher, who Jerks to footage so fast, his dick explodes. ESF hears about it and shoots 100g of tren in joy, causing a stroke.
PIP bros  :'(

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »
trust me once any of us tell one ancedote from life on here it always gets blown up down the road.

take shizzo and that cock sucking comment he may or may not have said has taken on a life of it's own in many forms for 2years as of next week

like I heard the guy he blew was a portuguese fisherman who's boat was docked for a weekend in Pt St Lucie back in January 2016, and Shizzo figured it was great the guy spoke no English and was going back to his home country after that weekend so who could find out?
Well the "who" was us when Shizzo got drunk and confessed to the deed then claimed his post was altered.

We will never know the real truth, the only ones who know the truth are Shizzo, the Portugese fisherman, and the unrinal Shizzo spit  the spunk into after the fisherman shot his load into Shizzo's bi-curious mouth.

The moral of the story is if you say something on getbig, everything else will be autmatically assumed and probably the truth, well according to getbig

See, this is how these inaccuracies start.

The Portuguese fisherman was actually a Ugandan sailor.

Get it right from now on, please.