Author Topic: Any Link to UFC 219  (Read 2408 times)

Yanin

• Getbig III
Re: Any Link to UFC 219
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 10:13:18 PM »
Bah... Suppose ill just hit my regular club then. Gives me a cpl extra hours to get ready then. See if I can meet more hoochie-mama Riverside County Sheriff deputies again lol

Know one here gives 2 shits about your club life, save it for ig where people actually cuck over other people's lives

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 10:17:59 PM »
Know one here gives 2 shits about your club life, save it for ig where people actually cuck over other people's lives

Yet you know and remember enough about it to comment. Odd, considering I believe I've made Maybe four posts regarding my so-called "Club life" here. If you're that insecure here, how shity must you be to be around in "real life".

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 10:38:43 PM »
Yet you know and remember enough about it to comment. Odd, considering I believe I've made Maybe four posts regarding my so-called "Club life" here. If you're that insecure here, how shity must you be to be around in "real life".

Yea I must be a drag because you like to go to a pissing contest where all you do is smoke cigarettes on the patio to make up for or compensate for the lack of actual conversations you don't have with the bottle whores. Better off going to a strip club and actually get some thrill outta the money you waste

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2017, 03:02:39 AM »
Yea I must be a drag because you like to go to a pissing contest where all you do is smoke cigarettes on the patio to make up for or compensate for the lack of actual conversations you don't have with the bottle whores. Better off going to a strip club and actually get some thrill outta the money you waste

Must suck not having any social skills.

chess315

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2017, 03:37:43 AM »
How true is it efs is probably drunk driving while making these posts probably has the talk to text.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2017, 09:09:18 AM »
How true is it efs is probably drunk driving while making these posts probably has the talk to text.

I don't drink. I especially don't drink if I'm driving home on a Saturday night... I especially don't drink if I'm driving home on a Saturday night the night how about UFC fight the night before New Year's Eve.

Posting here would probably be the last thing I'm thinking I was out drinking at a club.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 02:37:31 PM »
Cyborg is juiced to the gills or is a man fighting pretending to be a woman.

Fucken right she is . . . No nutrition program on it sown is gonna give you the recovery ability one would need to  have to survive the workouts shown on YouTube. Can't understand how they are missing her markers.

J