Author Topic: Urgent Political Post for 2018  (Read 994 times)

QuietYou

Urgent Political Post for 2018
« on: December 30, 2017, 04:19:28 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Urgent Political Post for 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 06:39:03 PM »
http://archive.is/3djXN

Hope this helps

With the elections coming up in 2018, expect that type of pandering you see on BuzzFeed and the other lib sites to continue.

They were just begging for somebody to come up with that type of response.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 09:07:45 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 12:38:29 AM »
Look for and uprising.

QuietYou

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 01:16:12 AM »
With the elections coming up in 2018, expect that type of pandering you see on BuzzFeed and the other lib sites to continue.

They were just begging for somebody to come up with that type of response.

Members of the Republican Party and alt right need to step up and realize that they’re the alphas. And to start influencing and using money to push this stuff out there. I know there are plenty embassadors for opposing the left, but it’s a shell of what it really could be.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 04:46:48 AM »
Members of the Republican Party and alt right need to step up and realize that they’re the alphas. And to start influencing and using money to push this stuff out there. I know there are plenty embassadors for opposing the left, but it’s a shell of what it really could be.

At this point, sites like BuzzFeed are just preaching to the choir, Libtards who are too far gone to be salvaged. Most sane people have seen enough to know the real truth.

This is the original BuzzFeed article which post one on this thread parodies. Most of the things listed here are ridiculously innocuous, but, of course, the biggest atrocity committed by white people is that they had the audacity to vote for Donald Trump.

37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017

Meanwhile, in Baltimore:

Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html

With two fatal shootings Tuesday night, the recent reclassification of a decades-old shooting as a killing and another homicide Wednesday evening, Baltimore has hit 343 homicides in 2017, and a new record for killings per capita.

The homicide rate for 2017 is now 55.8 killings per 100,000 people. The previous record was 55.35 per 100,000 in 2015. The city suffered 344 homicides that year, but had thousands more residents

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 02:47:18 AM »
Look for and uprising.

Are you retarded on purpose? You better not be.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 09:07:48 AM »
http://archive.is/3djXN

Hope this helps

Helps what?  And why is this an urgent political post?  Looks like something pulled off Stormfront. 

QuietYou

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 09:40:52 AM »
Helps what?  And why is this an urgent political post?  Looks like something pulled off Stormfront.  

Come on. With the mainstream media clearly being left winged and constantly putting millions of dollars and ads and propaganda against white males and republicans. I should have a right to make an urgent political post about something that is right up their ally but only reversed. It's the irony in it that i'm trying to bring out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 09:47:10 AM »
Come on. With the mainstream media clearly being left winged and constantly putting millions of dollars and ads and propaganda against white males and republicans. I should have a right to make an urgent political post about something that is right up their ally but only reversed. It's the irony in it that i'm trying to bring out.

You complain about racism by posting racist crap?  I guess you can call that ironic.  I think it's a tired, pointless, and silly way to try and make a point.  Unless you actually are some bigot trying to dress up the standard race-baiting pseudo-science stuff that has been bandied about for years. 

I don't know if you are, but the resident board racist seat is already occupied by the Village Idiot. 

QuietYou

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 11:00:06 AM »
I’m the GOAT