Author Topic: Luimarco interviews Palumbo, Palumbo DESTROYED!  (Read 4842 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Luimarco interviews Palumbo, Palumbo DESTROYED!
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:35:12 PM »
This is not when Dave interviewed Lui, Lui is interviewing Dave. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Luimarco interviews Palumbo, Palumbo DESTROYED!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
Eesh.  If you say so.  I had to stop it after a little over 10 minutes.  It was just the two of them talking around in circles.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 01:32:55 PM »
Lui is pretty defensive on an aggressive way by interrupting Dave pretty much all the time. Basically he doesn't allow anyone to criticize him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 01:42:33 PM »
Why is Loui even a name in the industry?  Does people really think he is funny, witty and original?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 01:45:13 PM »
Why is Loui even a name in the industry?  Does people really think he is funny, witty and original?

He's your typical Youtube gimmick, and -unfortunately- gimmicks do well on 'social' media (and Getbig)..

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 02:03:29 PM »

He's built his style and brand pretty well.  There's something to be said for that.  Just like Mick Mars said his playing is all about melody and tone and memorable solos, as opposed to technical brilliance.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 02:08:45 PM »
we human beings love drama, life is drama, bodybuilding is drama. Louiemarco is a drama queen, and all this is just very entertaining/makes you forget out your problems for a moment

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 02:13:16 PM »

Seriously why does he have a following?his voice is annoying,he’s a fucking runt,what is it about him that anyone cares to watch.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 02:52:01 PM »
Lui loves huge cocks to

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 03:03:31 PM »
I'm at 20 minutes right now & they instituted a gut mandate
in 2005. Ronnie didn't have enough oil & maybe was bit flat at PJ
but I saw the night show & except for his injuries I thought he looked
fantastic at night; especially in comparisons.
All they have to do is make another gut mandate & we'll see those
with problem areas much improved or penalized. Good interview so far.
The one question I always wanted LUI to answer and he hasn't so far is:
"Why did he tell Bonac to come to Kuwait" & was it a diss or a (you ought
to go to check out Kuwait; it's amazing there.) This was all private DM but
that's the one question I haven't heard a real answer for.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 03:25:00 PM »
I respect Aceto a lot but I was watching it at home
by myself & it was super obvious to me about the gut.
I was also recording the stream & here's 4 screen captures
I got within about a minute.
Saying this, I haven't heard many people say he looked
much better & had dried out during his posing routine.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »
That was very civil not sure why "destroyed" is in the title?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 07:18:16 PM »
Lui is an expert in his own mind, very insecure.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2017, 07:21:54 PM »
Lui posts some good content.

He doesn't really know that much about bodybuilding - but i'll give it to him he knows it's getting stupid with guts and physiques that aren't appealing and calls it out.

Saying Simeon Panda is natural because he met him once and didn't think he was that big (probably off cycle) is fucking stupid and shows he is very naïve to what actually goes on.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2017, 07:30:26 PM »

He doesn't really know that much about bodybuilding - but i'll give it to him he knows it's getting stupid with guts and physiques that aren't appealing and calls it out.

Saying Simeon Panda is natural because he met him once and didn't think he was that big (probably off cycle) is fucking stupid and shows he is very naïve to what actually goes on.

I'm still trying to figure out why he is sponsored by Slingbladerman but I suppose it's because of his followers.

Pandabear is def natty.  ;):D

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 09:25:55 PM »

Lui blocks people for the smallest of things but I'll give him props for calling
out the prejudging gut because it was obvious to me at home by myself
watching it & somebody with a voice needed to say it.. I think it started with his followers writing bubble, pregnant,ect. Jerry Brainum? at Generation Iron is an expert & said Heath's was the worse
in the whole contest. (But Jerry is older & doesn't have the following.)
It reminded me of Justin Comptom when he spilled over at the 2016?
Arnold. When you mix the carbs with slin & it's not done just right I've noticed the stomach
bloats more & guys start sweating.
I thought Phil looked much better during his routine. I even saw striations in his right delt,
something I didn't see in 2016 although 2016 was an easy win. He probably got
straight 1's at the 2017 PJ too which is ridiculous. I thought Bonac & Ramy were better
only because of Heath's gut & the abs being the center piece of the physique.
I thought Phil won the night show. He had dried out and his gut had come down some.
Jerry's take on Heath... Go to 33 minutes. He used to room right next to Zane & smoke
weed with him. He goes through his credentials at the beginning of the video.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 01:45:54 AM »
36:11

"Ashkanazi"  :D

QuietYou

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 01:48:49 AM »
Lui is homo who makes fun of bodybuilding and people who take steroids. He doesn't care about the sport that much or this drama, he just pretends he does for views. All that homo cares about is his cars and attention. His physique sucks as well

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 04:34:46 AM »
Lui is homo who makes fun of bodybuilding and people who take steroids. He doesn't care about the sport that much or this drama, he just pretends he does for views. All that homo cares about is his cars and attention. His physique sucks as well

Is he a sp!c same as chgaye?

QuietYou

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 05:44:06 AM »
Is he a sp!c same as chgaye?

He is a bitch in everyway possible. Puts himself on a pedestal. He is nobody but a talking head with an accent who is easily replaceable in terms of both knowledge and entertainment. Will most likely shoot himself when his subscriber count goes down enough after people get tired of hearing the bubble gut song for the 10,000th time.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 08:22:14 AM »
He's your typical Youtube gimmick, and -unfortunately- gimmicks do well on 'social' media (and Getbig)..
Whole premise of youtube is a gimmick...you're watching just average people like you which is boring as hell...we don't stop and listen to peoples opinion or conversations at starbucks...but the gimmick of the digital image fools us into thinking that because someone is on "tv" so to speak they have some kind of entertainment or informative content...Palambo was a failed bodybuilder and lui a regular gym rat yet the gimmick that we're seeing them on a screen intrinsically fools us into giving them some sort of credentials/celebrity....If Luimarco came up to you at the gym and started talking to you about bodybuilding youd think some weird French dude who doesn't even look that impressive keeps spewing a bunch of shit like he knows bodybuilding...but on a screen its the LUI...but its just a guy in his room....its an illusion...they are just regular people...Go get a cup of coffee and strike up a conversation with someone...they have just as much credibility as a youtuber....but without the gimmick/illusion of the digital image....

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2018, 08:37:03 AM »
Whole premise of youtube is a gimmick...you're watching just average people like you which is boring as hell...we don't stop and listen to peoples opinion or conversations at starbucks...but the gimmick of the digital image fools us into thinking that because someone is on "tv" so to speak they have some kind of entertainment or informative content...Palambo was a failed bodybuilder and lui a regular gym rat yet the gimmick that we're seeing them on a screen intrinsically fools us into giving them some sort of credentials/celebrity....If Luimarco came up to you at the gym and started talking to you about bodybuilding youd think some weird French dude who doesn't even look that impressive keeps spewing a bunch of shit like he knows bodybuilding...but on a screen its the LUI...but its just a guy in his room....its an illusion...they are just regular people...Go get a cup of coffee and strike up a conversation with someone...they have just as much credibility as a youtuber....but without the gimmick/illusion of the digital image....

This. Every fucker has a soapbox now.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 08:48:06 AM »
I'm at 20 minutes right now & they instituted a gut mandate
in 2005. Ronnie didn't have enough oil & maybe was bit flat at PJ
but I saw the night show & except for his injuries I thought he looked
fantastic at night; especially in comparisons.
All they have to do is make another gut mandate & we'll see those
with problem areas much improved or penalized. Good interview so far.
The one question I always wanted LUI to answer and he hasn't so far is:
"Why did he tell Bonac to come to Kuwait" & was it a diss or a (you ought
to go to check out Kuwait; it's amazing there.) This was all private DM but
that's the one question I haven't heard a real answer for.

yes, ronnie 05 was very impressive at finals. easy win for him. honestly should have won thr next year as well

QuietYou

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 08:59:13 AM »

People still don't realize that its not lucrative. Let them bask in their sea of ignorance. The top earning youtubers out of millions only make in the 6 figures. All that time making and spending money on all of that material, they could easily have been making more money elsewhere putting their time into anything else. They have to REALLY love it, to keep doing what they're doing it.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 09:41:09 AM »
This. Every fucker has a soapbox now.
My favorite is when some random dude with a channel says..."Evrybody keeps asking me to talk about the whole Kai Greene situation..or lui or Piana"...its bad enough you sit and watch some fucking random guy talk but some fucking life pawns actually send emails and can't wait till their random guy talks about some random fucking thing....just THINK AND TALK ABOUT IT YOURSELF!!!!! It's just a random guy in his room..Its like Knocking on your neighbors door and saying..."Please man..what do you think about this thing that happened in the news?.I need to know what you think"...What a fucking tool youd be...you're just as big a tool asking some fucking random youtuber to talk about ANYTHING.