Author Topic: Saquon Barkley just declared for NFL draft  (Read 11979 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Saquon Barkley just declared for NFL draft
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2018, 08:10:49 AM »
The N.egro F.elon L.eague. 

Sports is a waste of precious time and life. 

Focus on increasing your knowledge and things that can make you money rather than some asinine form of entertainment that is absolutely useless and meaningless in your life.

Good point. No one has ever made money from sports unless they've played them.

Because you've taken time from your money making and shared this valuable information my life is enriched. I will buy bitcoins.

I don’t watch bodybuilding either.

Just trolling bro.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2018, 01:08:25 PM »

Good point. No one has ever made money from sports unless they've played them.

Because you've taken time from your money making and shared this valuable information my life is enriched.  I will buy bitcoins.

Take it for what it's worth bud.  Life goes by very, very quickly.  It's not pragmatic to spend a significant amount of time on distractions and nonsensical things.

Blipcoins are looking very toppy.  If you like gambling you should buy one of the penny cryptos.  Much higher appreciation potential.  Use only risk capital and understand you can lose ALL you have "invested" overnight.  Precious metals (especially Ag) are a good play right now and a much safer investment.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
Take it for what it's worth bud.  Life goes by very, very quickly.  It's not pragmatic to spend a significant amount of time on distractions and nonsensical things.

Blipcoins are looking very toppy.  If you like gambling you should buy one of the penny cryptos.  Much higher appreciation potential.  Use only risk capital and understand you can lose ALL you have "invested" overnight.  Precious metals (especially Ag) are a good play right now and a much safer investment.

gib just stepped out for a second to pick up the newspaper, he'll be right back.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2018, 01:24:32 PM »
Or maybe not into sports?

Or not american so not even really knowing what NFL is.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2018, 01:35:04 PM »
If you don't know who he is than you're an idiot.  The kid is a beast and is for my university.  He will be this generations bo jackson, and your kids will be wearing his gear. 

B Movie version of Leonard Fournette is more like it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2018, 01:39:10 PM »

Of course, it is. Life is to be enjoyed. There is time for work, there is time for leisure. You have 8000 posts on an internet message board. You understand this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 01:42:12 PM »
gib just stepped out for a second to pick up the newspaper, he'll be right back.

;D

Blipcoins have not had enough of a bounce for him to post yet.  Gib is well spoken and somewhat informed, but his liberal pseudo-intellectualism discredits him.  I don't know why a millionaire (so he claims) would need to troll Asian Plenty O Fish dating sites to find women.  If you go back and read his early posts, he mentioned this website a lot.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2018, 01:44:08 PM »
Of course, it is. Life is to be enjoyed. There is time for work, there is time for leisure. You have 8000 posts on an internet message board. You understand this.

Since 2004.  Some have 8000 posts in 6 months.

Work hard and amass wealth when you are young and full of energy.  Relax and leisure are perfectly acceptable when you're done with that.  That's how it's done son.

Sorry if my posts here are hitting home with you.  Time for some self-analysis Al.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2018, 01:47:58 PM »
his uncle is former boxer iran barkley. from all reports he's a good kid,who just might be able to avoid the pitfalls of the modern day athlete.. check out his penn state w/o videos on youtube.

Iran the blake Barkley<<<<<<<<<<<<<HEARNS 😎 😎 😎

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
Since 2004.  Some have 8000 posts in 6 months.

Work hard and amass wealth when you are young and full of energy.  Relax and leisure are perfectly acceptable when you're done with that.  That's how it's done son.

Sorry if my posts here are hitting home with you.  Time for some self-analysis Al.

No apologies necessary. Your posts can't hit home if they're wrong.  ;)

Relax and leisure are fine anytime as long as they are balanced with work. The balance will keep you happy and make your life that much more rewarding.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
If you don't know who he is than you're an idiot.  The kid is a beast and is for my university.  He will be this generations bo jackson, and your kids will be wearing his gear. 

Hahaha Bo Jackson. So I guess then he’ll play a couple years, be all hype and get a career ending injury.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2018, 03:21:54 PM »
No apologies necessary. Your posts can't hit home if they're wrong.  ;)

Relax and leisure are fine anytime as long as they are balanced with work. The balance will keep you happy and make your life that much more rewarding.

A bit of relaxation is necessary, but the majority spends way too much on vacations, cruises, weddings, partying, etc.  This is one of the main reasons why the majority of US population needs to work 5-7 days/wk until they're dead.  Lifelong debt and wage slavery... so rewarding.    

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2018, 03:53:58 PM »
Hahaha Bo Jackson. So I guess then he’ll play a couple years, be all hype and get a career ending injury.
  no, I mean he has Bo's speed and power. I think he will be better  because he will be focused one sport.  You laugh, you will see

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2018, 04:05:52 PM »
A bit of relaxation is necessary, but the majority spends way too much on vacations, cruises, weddings, partying, etc.  This is one of the main reasons why the majority of US population needs to work 5-7 days/wk until they're dead.  Lifelong debt and wage slavery... so rewarding.    

Going into crippling debt has nothing to do with enjoying sports, which is what you spoke about in the original post I responded to. Like I said, the balance is important. Nothing wrong with following sports. Even following  them closely.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2018, 04:08:28 PM »

All hype?

Bo Jackson was a 2 sport All Star and a Heisman winner.

We will most likely all be dead and buried before that occurs again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2018, 04:29:05 PM »
All hype?

How was his left hook?

And do you think he had a suspect chin? Id say oui

Love Mr. Julian Jackson but sadly his chin was a bit suspect and don't go posting up no gif of him getting ktfo punkass

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 04:50:04 PM »
Just realized that as an NFL prospect you could actually use in negotiation that you'll stand and respect anthem...2 equal prospects being considered it could be a factor...though sad its come to that.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
I get mid to late rounders or ProDay guys

Still sounds like a pretty cool gig to me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »
Is he a Hebrew?
A made up first name by a likely illiterate single mother... What do you think?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »
Suck Kwon

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2018, 06:22:47 PM »

I take four weeks vacation a year, and set a budget for travel. It's higher than what most would do but I feel I'm entitled. I work hard and make good money, and while I don't "play hard" I do need to take time away every once in a while. There is a healthy balance.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 09:28:48 PM »
All hype?

just imagine bo less fragile and only focused on football.  That's saquon, you will see.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 10:07:03 PM »
  just imagine bo less fragile and only focused on football.  That's saquon, you will see.

Bo Jackson wasn't fragile by any stretch.  He suffered a freak hip injury.  Just landed in certain a way.  Couldn't duplicate it he he tried.

Talk is cheap when it comes to the Saquons of the world.  Lets see if he can actually play in the league before we elect him to the Hall of Fame. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 10:50:20 PM »
How is bo Jackson even mentioned as an elite football player? He wasn’t, his stats sucked, he was good but far from the emmitt smiths or Walter Payton’s.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2018, 10:58:26 PM »
How is bo Jackson even mentioned as an elite football player? He wasn’t, his stats sucked, he was good but far from the emmitt smiths or Walter Payton’s.

Not sure if serious?

Bo Jackson gained 5.4 yards per attempt for his career.  Emmitt Smith was 4.2 and Walter Payton was 4.4.