Author Topic: First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win  (Read 1256 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Happy New Years to all my Politics Board getbiggers out there.

I appreciate all of you and your input on here(even the cranky ones)

Let's Make 2018 EVEN GREATER!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
One of my favorite videos is when they ask that chick who's going to win the election and she says Trump and everyone, even the audience, laughs at her and she just sits there smiling.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
One of my favorite videos is when they ask that chick who's going to win the election and she says Trump and everyone, even the audience, laughs at her and she just sits there smiling.

They talk a good game but, at the end of the day, liberals are always wrong:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Scott Adams, one of the best political commentators out there, discusses the North Korea situation and how Trump is basically pawning Kim Jong Un and will eventually produce results the 50 years worth of Presidents before him could not achieve.

For those of you who don't remember, Scott Adams literally predicted the Trump Presidency before just anyone else.

Well, certainly not as early as myself, as I was the first person in the world to predict a Trump Presidency, but in terms of mainstream, celebrity voices he was right there at the top of the list.

And I realize success bothers alot of you bottom dweller leftists who have been lurking and not posting here lately because you are spineless cowards with zero backbone who can't refute President Trump's success but hey, "facts are facts"

Anyways, the whole 9+ minutes is a solid listen but the meat of the video goes from about 1:50 to about 4:45.

Trump will ultimately win this battle versus Kim Jong Un.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Scott Adams, one of the best political commentators out there, discusses the North Korea situation and how Trump is basically pawning Kim Jong Un and will eventually produce results the 50 years worth of Presidents before him could not achieve.

For those of you who don't remember, Scott Adams literally predicted the Trump Presidency before just anyone else.

Well, certainly not as early as myself, as I was the first person in the world to predict a Trump Presidency, but in terms of mainstream, celebrity voices he was right there at the top of the list.

And I realize success bothers alot of you bottom dweller leftists who have been lurking and not posting here lately because you are spineless cowards with zero backbone who can't refute President Trump's success but hey, "facts are facts"

Anyways, the whole 9+ minutes is a solid listen but the meat of the video goes from about 1:50 to about 4:45.

Trump will ultimately win this battle versus Kim Jong Un.

I am a little uneasy at the fact that little rocket man has extended an olive branch to South Korea. I think the only reason he would draw them in was so they cut ties with us. Not sure what his plans after that would be. Maybe an invasion of the South after he softens them up?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I am a little uneasy at the fact that little rocket man has extended an olive branch to South Korea. I think the only reason he would draw them in was so they cut ties with us. Not sure what his plans after that would be. Maybe an invasion of the South after he softens them up?

I’d bet that most soldiers that made it into South Korea would immediately take off their uniforms and blend in with the crowd: