Author Topic: For All You Getburgers still doing the shake, rattle and roll!  (Read 1434 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
For All You Getburgers still doing the shake, rattle and roll!
« on: January 01, 2018, 01:27:57 PM »
Just got back in the gym after a few weeks away and started making shakes again today. Was actually going to hold off on adding shakes for a bit, but saw a tip in a video and was tooooo anxious to try it out.

After making your shake, add soap and water to the empty blender container and then blend it for 30 seconds. Cleans up in a snap! Saves a  decent amount of time and effort if you do more than 1 shake a day.

No need to thank me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: For All You Getburgers still doing the shake, rattle and roll!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »
Just got back in the gym after a few weeks away and started making shakes again today. Was actually going to hold off on adding shakes for a bit, but saw a tip in a video and was tooooo anxious to try it out.

After making your shake, add soap and water to the empty blender container and then blend it for 30 seconds. Cleans up in a snap! Saves a  decent amount of time and effort if you do more than 1 shake a day.

No need to thank me.

Troll much ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 01:39:40 PM »

No need to thank me.

Was the gym packed today?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 01:40:00 PM »
just get your shakes from mcdonalds then you can just throw the cup away afterwards

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 01:46:43 PM »
Was the gym packed today?

Yeah, but I went to the one in my apartment building and it's always crowded on holidays. Last year at my "real" gym, the new years crush wasnt that bad.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 01:48:01 PM »
Troll much ???

???

You shouldn't feed trolls. I'd advise you to delete your post and don't return to this thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
???

You shouldn't feed trolls. I'd advise you to delete your post and don't return to this thread.

It's a dumb thread and if you don't up your game, I'm going to have to move it to the Y board
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 02:00:03 PM »
It's a dumb thread and if you don't up your game, I'm going to have to move it to the Y board

You're  garbage and an idiot.  You probably need tweezers to masturbate and you have contributed the two worst posts in this thread. Please leave and don't come back.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 02:03:56 PM »

You're  garbage and an idiot.  You probably need tweezers to masturbate and you have contributed the two worst posts in this thread. Please leave and don't come back.
Yep, your thread sucks worse than a gh15 thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 02:16:49 PM »
Yep, your thread sucks worse than a gh15 thread.

... and ? Just ignore it if you don't like it. It will fall to the bottom of the board without any responses if no one is interested.

At home I have a ninja blender/nutri-ninja  and we have a nutri-ninja at work. The ninja blender is great, but it is more complicated than less expensive blenders. It doesn't have a stationary blade, it has a removable column  with blades going all the way up. And the blades are sharp and whatever you're mixing gets in the interior of the column. So, cleaning it is actually a time consuming process. With a nutri ninja, whatever you're mixing can get into the screw threads on the cap  and the gear around the blade is difficult to clean, especially if there is build up. So, once again, it can be a time consuming process. I saw this cleaning hack that works well and started a thread about it in a place where there are other people who are likely to  experience a similar annoyance. Either they will read the thread and it will help them, or they will ignore it and the thread will go by unnoticed.  It is a completely benign thread. Why do you feel the need to shit on it if it doesn't interest you?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 03:29:57 PM »

No need to thank me.

I rather eat my calories, I not had a shake for 15 years
K

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 03:42:44 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2018, 03:45:19 PM »
It would fit in easily with those threads.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 04:07:47 PM »
I rather eat my calories, I not had a shake for 15 years

Could never get enough calories or protein in without shakes. Especially since I don't consume any meat some day.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 07:11:45 PM »
A thread NOT about the Honky Tonk Man even.....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 11:29:05 AM »

I see what you did there.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 11:38:24 AM »
just get your shakes from mcdonalds then you can just throw the cup away afterwards

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!