Author Topic: RimJob Etiquette  (Read 18135 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: RimJob Etiquette
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 08:15:19 AM »
Yes. Have her jerk you while liking you ass.  Thank me later.

QFT
GETBIG!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 08:35:16 AM »
Its a different gal, this one is clean as a whistle, it boggles my mind how she keeps so clean back there as I rim her at random times.

I left that shite stained thong under the bed, it was removed by her and not a word was ever spoken about it.

I envy you Having a lass that allows you to lick her arse at any time, the missus only allows it sporadically, she went years without letting me do it after she decided it was disgusting and put a stop to it, then about a year ago allowed it regularly again as she was trying to keep me happy as wanted me to agree to her packing in working, now it’s again forbidden for whatever fucking reason.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 09:34:27 AM »
Rusty Trombone

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 09:37:02 AM »
I envy you Having a lass that allows you to lick her arse at any time, the missus only allows it sporadically, she went years without letting me do it after she decided it was disgusting and put a stop to it, then about a year ago allowed it regularly again as she was trying to keep me happy as wanted me to agree to her packing in working, now it’s again forbidden for whatever fucking reason.

When wives or girlfriends all of a sudden don’t want you licking their holes it means they feel guilty letting you do it because they are having other cocks jammed up in there. It’s cheaters guilt. Same as when they stop French kissing you.  Means they’re sucking new cock.

QuietYou

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 09:38:58 AM »
When wives or girlfriends all of a sudden don’t want you licking their holes it means they feel guilty letting you do it because they are having other cocks jammed up in there. It’s cheaters guilt. Same as when they stop French kissing you.  Means they’re sucking new cock.

x2

If a girl really loves you and you have control over her she will want you eating every bit of her all the time. And she'll hold you down while she's  riding so that you can cum in her like a crazy bitch. Not giving you weekly limits on how much you can fuck her and eat her out. Like she's giving you some type of reward.

Do us all a favor bitch and go fuck some other girls while she tries to put limits on you. Show her that if she doesn't give it up, other whores will. There are plenty of whores out there to replace her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
It's piss, its sick, its repulsive...

What a suicidal day it will be when this gimp has to give his dream of being a BBer. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2018, 09:55:16 AM »
So,no penetration=not gay?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2018, 10:03:39 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 10:13:46 AM »
When wives or girlfriends all of a sudden don’t want you licking their holes it means they feel guilty letting you do it because they are having other cocks jammed up in there. It’s cheaters guilt. Same as when they stop French kissing you.  Means they’re sucking new cock.

Sounds perfectly plausible, I was thinking along the lines of a recurring case of herpes or warts that she has to hide from me but thanks for adding another possible explanation!

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 11:23:27 AM »
Yes. Have her jerk you while liking you ass.  Thank me later.

Or a prostate massage whilst getting a handjob or blowjob. Women with such pleasure talents ought to be cherished   ;D

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »
My wife loves my muscular ass and enjoys putting her tongue inside of it. It feels pretty good, but it isn't my favorite thing to do and it only happens once in a while.

However, once while deployed overseas, we were ported in Greece (I think it was Greece, I sometimes get the numerous places we visited confused) and I was getting my dick sucked by a hooker. She couldn't get me to cum, so she stuck her thumb up my ass while she blew me. I came.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
My wife loves my muscular ass and enjoys putting her tongue inside of it. It feels pretty good, but it isn't my favorite thing to do and it only happens once in a while.

However, once while deployed overseas, we were ported in Greece (I think it was Greece, I sometimes get the numerous places we visited confused) and I was getting my dick sucked by a hooker. She couldn't get me to cum, so she stuck her thumb up my ass while she blew me. I came.

Agree, i love licking rim and my partner does it to me, but not all the time. Get the missus to put a vibrating strap on while she blows you, o my god

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »

not to fond of being fingered myself, I like to be on all fours in doggly style while being rimmed and jerked at the same time.
K

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2018, 01:24:40 PM »
not to fond of being fingered myself, I like to be on all fours in doggly style while being rimmed and jerked at the same time.

You also love trannies.

Moral compass is a bit fucked tbh

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2018, 01:29:12 PM »
You also love trannies.

Moral compass is a bit fucked tbh

its a female rimming me not a newhalf
K

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2018, 01:37:08 PM »

What does this mean?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2018, 01:38:52 PM »

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »
x2

If a girl really loves you and you have control over her she will want you eating every bit of her all the time. And she'll hold you down while she's  riding so that you can cum in her like a crazy bitch. Not giving you weekly limits on how much you can fuck her and eat her out. Like she's giving you some type of reward.

Do us all a favor bitch and go fuck some other girls while she tries to put limits on you. Show her that if she doesn't give it up, other whores will. There are plenty of whores out there to replace her.

Spoken like a BOSS!

I recon you are not  married?  ;D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2018, 01:46:13 PM »
Quitting her job

So she can stay home, lay on the couch, eat your crisps, watch ophra and get fat?!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2018, 01:47:50 PM »

she probably investigated it and read about the spreading of germs etc..did you lick her pussy and kiss her after slurping on her balloon knot ?
K

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2018, 01:55:13 PM »
So she can stay home, lay on the couch, eat your crisps, watch ophra and get fat?!

Haha she cleans the house,cooks and does everything for the kids so for me that makes it more than worthwhile if there’s no chance of me ever having to cook or clean. She never eat crisps she exists on fucking seeds and fruit and vegetables

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 01:58:09 PM »
she probably investigated it and read about the spreading of germs etc..did you lick her pussy and kiss her after slurping on her balloon knot ?

Yes I do kiss her after and eat her pussy, you are correct input the germ thing she a bit ocd about germs and goes through phases where it’s a borderline obsession and is her excuse for stopping it at times

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2018, 02:05:13 PM »

if you have a a hairless clean asshlole then its only fair the women licks it.

X2, it's a 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' thing

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »
X2, it's a 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' thing

I believe that is the 1st thing we have ever agreed on LOL
K

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V