Author Topic: john rose raw diet is superior  (Read 4251 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: john rose raw diet is superior
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 11:32:45 PM »
fuck cooked foods fuck bread fuck all that shit

john rose is 62 shredded gets pussy everynight from fullyraw kristina

no alcohol no ciggaretes

good diet for hot climate ,  8)

hey falcon how deep is snow in your tundra  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 05:55:45 AM »

good diet for hot climate ,  8)

hey falcon how deep is snow in your tundra  ;D
2inches today! just ate 5 grannysmith apples been watching fullyraw kristina videos im in love with this girl
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 06:53:05 AM »
This lady's legit, 50 years old shredded, eats 3,000 calories a day, ton's of grassfed butter.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2018, 11:35:24 AM »
2inches today! just ate 5 grannysmith apples been watching fullyraw kristina videos im in love with this girl

Any wedding plans  :D

Name kids Nikola & Tesla  ;D

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »
At least we know her turd tunnel is clean as a whistle

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 06:25:11 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 11:29:48 AM »
Absolutely,  the reason why most people feel like shit on keto is the electrolyte imbalance, 15-20g salt is essential,  bullion cubes are your friend as well as pickles.

that's my downfall whenever I try keto

I think I'm getting enough salt but probably not and definitely not getting enough potassium

after about a week (or less) into it I have an ongoing low grade headache, no energy and even weird muscle cramps/spasm in the gym (plus always feel weaker)

I'm still doing lower carbs (~ 100 or so a day) but can't do true keto, at least haven't found a way to make it work

I also started adding a full pack of super starch to pre-workout drink (https://www.generationucan.com/super.html)

Keto looks great on paper but I can't seem to make it work when also trying to lift normally

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 11:51:35 AM »
I have been messing with an instant pot to get more vegetables.

Couldn't really do the raw thing ms kristina does.

Unless she decides to make the meals for me.
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
that's my downfall whenever I try keto

I think I'm getting enough salt but probably not and definitely not getting enough potassium

after about a week (or less) into it I have an ongoing low grade headache, no energy and even weird muscle cramps/spasm in the gym (plus always feel weaker)

I'm still doing lower carbs (~ 100 or so a day) but can't do true keto, at least haven't found a way to make it work

I also started adding a full pack of super starch to pre-workout drink (https://www.generationucan.com/super.html)

Keto looks great on paper but I can't seem to make it work when also trying to lift normally
He's right electrolytes are critical on keto, the lack of carbs means very little water retention (which is why most people look and feel flat on keto), my coach had me salt all my food with sea salt, use spinach as my main source of greens (due to the high potassium content) also include 1 avocado a day (potassium) never heard of cream of tartar but make sense, and supplement with Magnesium Citrate, I used citrate because it sat well with me, some Magnesium supps can give you the shits. Also creatine is recommended again to help retain some water in your body.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 01:23:49 PM »

john rose is 62 shredded gets pussy everynight from fullyraw kristina

no alcohol no ciggaretes

Never understood the John Rose raw diet-thing.
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 01:36:34 PM »

john rose Tim Wescott is 62 shredded gets pussy everynight from fullyraw kristina

no alcohol no ciggaretes
Fixed  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 01:39:05 PM »
He's right electrolytes are critical on keto, the lack of carbs means very little water retention (which is why most people look and feel flat on keto), my coach had me salt all my food with sea salt, use spinach as my main source of greens (due to the high potassium content) also include 1 avocado a day (potassium) never heard of cream of tartar but make sense, and supplement with Magnesium Citrate, I used citrate because it sat well with me, some Magnesium supps can give you the shits. Also creatine is recommended again to help retain some water in your body.

I use 3 caps of ZMA almost every night which is Magnesium Aspartate

I have no idea if that is enough magnesium and I'm sure I wasn't getting enough potassium and likely not enough sodium.    

Since you've done both kinds of diets do you see any merit to Keto over a more balanced diet or eating carbs around workout (which I what I've kind of settled into).  Do you think very low carb inhibits building muscle (i.e. maybe ok for losing fat but not optimum for building muscle)

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 01:41:57 PM »

i salt every meal

whats the benefit of this ?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 02:00:06 PM »
I use 3 caps of ZMA almost every night which is Magnesium Aspartate

I have no idea if that is enough magnesium and I'm sure I wasn't getting enough potassium and likely not enough sodium.    

Since you've done both kinds of diets do you see any merit to Keto over a more balanced diet or eating carbs around workout (which I what I've kind of settled into).  Do you think very low carb inhibits building muscle (i.e. maybe ok for losing fat but not optimum for building muscle)

Keto is beneficial in a few aspects, you can get pretty damn shredded very fast, your energy levels are stable all day without the carbs you are not spiking your blood sugar so you don't experience peaks and valleys energy wise all day,  the thing you have to overcome mentally is training, without glycogen your pump is going to suck, you don't really lose strength but the pump just isn't good, so wearing a hoodie when training is recommended also a lot of salt preworkout is also recommended. I will say I never saw my body change so drastically so fast, I'm talking daily improvements in leaness. The diet also helps in regards to insulin sensitivity, so for instance when it comes carb up for show time, your body absorbs those carbs unbelievably well, you will fill out well. So the whole time you just have to understand you may be a little flat, but when you add in those carbs you will blow up do to the insulin sensitivity you created by not eating carbs for so long. Magnesium that was advised to me was 500mg a day.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 02:15:25 PM »
Keto is beneficial in a few aspects, you can get pretty damn shredded very fast, your energy levels are stable all day without the carbs you are not spiking your blood sugar so you don't experience peaks and valleys energy wise all day,  the thing you have to overcome mentally is training, without glycogen your pump is going to suck, you don't really lose strength but the pump just isn't good, so wearing a hoodie when training is recommended also a lot of salt preworkout is also recommended. I will say I never saw my body change so drastically so fast, I'm talking daily improvements in leaness. The diet also helps in regards to insulin sensitivity, so for instance when it comes carb up for show time, your body absorbs those carbs unbelievably well, you will fill out well. So the whole time you just have to understand you may be a little flat, but when you add in those carbs you will blow up do to the insulin sensitivity you created by not eating carbs for so long. Magnesium that was advised to me was 500mg a day.

how about for building muscle.  do you think carbs are essential?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 05:06:35 PM »
Never understood the John Rose raw diet-thing.

Not just him, 1000's of others  :)

Sometimes for weeks I eat only raw vegetables, fruits & nuts   8)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »

do you carb up when on keto.... maybe 5 or 6 days or all keto then a carb day?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 05:35:43 PM »
Steroids Are the key to building muscle, guys in the 60s and 70s ate keto, steak, eggs, heavy cream, cottage cheese,  they were very muscular,  but they were also on Dbol/test/deca.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 05:43:28 PM »
Steroids Are the key to building muscle, guys in the 60s and 70s ate keto, steak, eggs, heavy cream, cottage cheese,  they were very muscular,  but they were also on Dbol/test/deca.

they ate plenty of carbs offseason and per Drasin, even when dieting they carbed up once a week

the question was directed toward Go4It looking for his opinion on the need for carbs to build muscle

personally, I think it would be difficult to build muscle on a true keto diet but then I've never tried either

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2018, 06:25:08 PM »
I would say yes carbs are needed for muscle gain, but I will say essential  fats are definitely needed, some of these diets of Egg whites, tuna, chicken super low fat are also not the way to go I would say a 40-35-25 protein/carb/fat would be a good approach.
do you carb up when on keto.... maybe 5 or 6 days or all keto then a carb day?
When I used it for contest prep no, zero carb ups other then 3 days leading up to the show,  I was pretty damn sliced,  but small, but good enough to win ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2018, 06:35:26 PM »

No

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 08:03:29 PM »
I would say yes carbs are needed for muscle gain, but I will say essential  fats are definitely needed, some of these diets of Egg whites, tuna, chicken super low fat are also not the way to go I would say a 40-35-25 protein/carb/fat would be a good approach. When I used it for contest prep no, zero carb ups other then 3 days leading up to the show, 

I was pretty damn sliced, 

diced gets mad respect in my book - nice work

wow...no carb up huh- will power  ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2018, 09:04:58 PM »
diced gets mad respect in my book - nice work

wow...no carb up huh- will power  ;D
It was a rushed prep, I had 8 weeks, no chance for refeed or carb ups with such a short time frame. But I made a good transformation in this little amount of time, also the reason why my coach put me on keto in the first place, had to go all out from the start.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2018, 07:03:22 AM »
bangin A+