Author Topic: Libtard meltdown alert!  (Read 1758 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Libtard meltdown alert!
« on: January 02, 2018, 05:03:57 PM »
 :o

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Libtard meltdown alert!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:37:57 PM »
If I were 12, I would think that was awesome. I'm not. I'm a mature adult looking at a grown  man act like a juvenile brat on twitter. That he happens to be the President of the United States just makes it even sadder. No meltdown here, just a sadness for my country

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 10:10:47 PM »
:o

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

since you posted it, wondering what's your opinion of that tweet by the POTUS?
do you find it amusing? does it make you feel proud?
do you believe that it's effective in conveying American strength to Kim Jong Un?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:16:24 PM »
do you believe that it's effective in conveying American strength to Kim Jong Un in a positive way?

I believe he’s answering a veiled threat made against the people of his country. That’s what a president is supposed to do. I understand liberals hate Trump so much that they’ll side with a vicious oppressive dictator over the President of their own country. But that’s your problem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2017/12/31/north-korea-leader-says-he-has-a-nuclear-button-on-my-desk-and-that-the-deterrent-will-prevent-war-with-united-states/

In his annual New Year’s Day address, Kim Jong Un vowed to focus on producing nuclear warheads and missiles for operational deployment, adding that the United States is now within range.

—————-

You would think that fat little piece of shit in  North Korea would have more pressing concerns. What Trump said was spot on:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:30:52 PM »
I believe he’s answering a veiled threat made against the people of his country. That’s what a president is supposed to do. I understand liberals hate Trump so much that they’ll side with a vicious oppressive dictator over the President of their own country. But that’s your problem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2017/12/31/north-korea-leader-says-he-has-a-nuclear-button-on-my-desk-and-that-the-deterrent-will-prevent-war-with-united-states/

In his annual New Year’s Day address, Kim Jong Un vowed to focus on producing nuclear warheads and missiles for operational deployment, adding that the United States is now within range.

—————-

You would think that fat little piece of shit in  North Korea would have more pressing concerns. What Trump said was spot on:

I understand  some conservatives love Trump so much they will actually.. I shit you not, turn the dislike of his childish petty tweets into liberals somehow supporting the North Korean dictator. I know, sounds crazy right? But that's their tactic. You can't condemn Trumps indefensible  tweets  without one of them claiming you must therefore like the other guy. The fact is, they are both acting like nutcases.. doesn't make me feel any better.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:41:56 PM »
I understand  some conservatives love Trump so much they will actually.. I shit you not, turn the dislike of his childish petty tweets into liberals somehow supporting the North Korean dictator. I know, sounds crazy right? But that's their tactic. You can't condemn Trumps indefensible  tweets  without one of them claiming you must therefore like the other guy. The fact is, they are both acting like nutcases.. doesn't make me feel any better.

So how is  Obama’s appeasement strategy working out in Iran?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:43:40 PM »
So how is  Obama’s appeasement strategy working out in Iran?

About the same as Dustin Hoffmans chances for an Oscar this year.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 03:19:12 AM »
At the end of the day, liberals are always wrong:

North Korea calls hotline to South in diplomatic breakthrough

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/north-korea-south-hotline/index.html

(CNN)North Korea and South Korea established contact for 20 minutes on a hotline that's been dormant for almost two years Wednesday, a major diplomatic breakthrough following a year of escalating hostility that could pave the way for future talks.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 04:28:14 AM »
If I were 12, I would think that was awesome. I'm not. I'm a mature adult looking at a grown  man act like a juvenile brat on twitter. That he happens to be the President of the United States just makes it even sadder. No meltdown here, just a sadness for my country

I don't know.  Perhaps many Americans were just fed up with this?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 06:20:59 AM »
do you believe that it's effective in conveying American strength to Kim Jong Un?

I can't say I'm a fan of a game of nuclear chicken, and less so by a number of his tweets.  And the wording could have been better on this one.

However,  the fact that NK has nukes is a glaring example of the failure of our NK policy of the last twenty years.  You have a leader of a country openly making threats against the US.   Instead continuing to try methods that have been unsuccessful in the past, he's basically saying fuck you, try anything and you're done.

If the news is true about NK reaching out to SK (I can't believe any news from either side), then it's possible it's working.  Backwards-ass cultures need to be treated differently - other parts of the world still do react to shows of strength.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 06:42:54 AM »
I can't say I'm a fan of a game of nuclear chicken, and less so by a number of his tweets.  And the wording could have been better on this one.

However,  the fact that NK has nukes is a glaring example of the failure of our NK policy of the last twenty years.  You have a leader of a country openly making threats against the US.   Instead continuing to try methods that have been unsuccessful in the past, he's basically saying fuck you, try anything and you're done.

If the news is true about NK reaching out to SK (I can't believe any news from either side), then it's possible it's working.  Backwards-ass cultures need to be treated differently - other parts of the world still do react to shows of strength.

We have a winner!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 07:05:46 AM »
Surprised CNN reported this:

Seoul (CNN)North Korea and South Korea established contact on a hotline that's been dormant for almost two years Wednesday, a major diplomatic breakthrough following a year of escalating hostility and a move that could pave the way for future talks.

The calls came just hours after an astonishing tweet from US President Donald Trump, who again taunted the North Korean leader, this time with a boast about the size of his nuclear button. During Kim's New Year's Day address, the North Korean leader had claimed he had a nuclear button of his own on the desk of his office.
"I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" the US President tweeted.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/north-korea-south-hotline/index.html

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
you people are such brainwashed sheep. it's laughable ...

"crazed NK dictator"!

yeh because he wants a nuclear deterrent to protect his nation from the one and only country that has used nuclear weapons before and has a penchant for toppling foreign regimes it doesn't like....yeh what a crazy dude!

how many bombs has NK dropped on foreign soil in the last 50 years?

wake up idiots

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
you people are such brainwashed sheep. it's laughable ...

"crazed NK dictator"!

yeh because he wants a nuclear deterrent to protect his nation from the one and only country that has used nuclear weapons before and has a penchant for toppling foreign regimes it doesn't like....yeh what a crazy dude!

how many bombs has NK dropped on foreign soil in the last 50 years?

wake up idiots
Go live there and report back with your findings. Tune might be a bit different. Wake up, idiot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 12:15:24 PM »
Go live there and report back with your findings. Tune might be a bit different. Wake up, idiot.

Or maybe he could explain why North and South Korea have such a large difference in GDP per capita. Are the people really that much different?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 02:35:16 PM »
you people are so conditioned and programmed it's scary. whether you'd like to live in NK or what their GDP is is completely irrelevant.

try to think independently and logically for a second. the US has 30k troops based in SK and 400 plus military bases in and around the region. the US also has recent form for toppling 'unfavourable' regimes, and doesn't much care what destruction it causes as long as it's on foreign soil.

why is the NK regime crazy for wanting to a have a viable deterrent against such an aggressive force? it's the most sensible thing they could do.

kim jong is such a crazy man for firing off a few missiles into the ocean ! meanwhile the stable voice of reason (the US) has actually already fired nuclear weapons on civilians killing a couple hundred thousand or so.

look at the history. how many countries has NK bombed in the last 70 years ? the US has dropped bombs on probably 20+ countries since the end of WW2.

which nation is really the more "crazed" and bloodthirsty?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 02:48:46 PM »
The fucking people of the country are starving and this idiot is building nuclear weapons. It’s just a failed planned economy trying to make itself relevant with its military.

We’re still waiting for you to display your economic genius and explain the disparity in GDP between North and South Korea:

African countries laugh at this:

North Korea per capita GDP rises above $1,000, think tank says

By Elizabeth Shim
Sept. 29, 2016 at 11:15 AM

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/09/29/North-Korea-per-capita-GDP-rises-above-1000-think-tank-says/3151475161041/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 02:58:07 PM »
While you’re at it, you can explain this too. And you could tell us what Muslims did to end slavery:

Migrants from west Africa being ‘sold in Libyan slave markets’ | World news | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

http://originalpeople.org/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-of-africans-the-untold-story/

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts. While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 03:46:53 PM »
what type of economy NK operates is irrelevant . it's a sovereign nation, it's their own business. see this is the media BS you sheeple lap up "they have no democracy" "look at their standard of living" "it's a dictatorship"...all BS reasons used to justify why the US needs to keep prodding and poking and attacking other countries.

why does the US need 1000 foreign military bases while the country with second most has less than 30? try taking your head out of your @ss for minute and stop listening to the BS sensationalist crap "crazy rocket man brings world to brink of WW3" and start looking at who is actually doing what.

and what the fk have muslims got to do with this thread  ???

obsessed much !

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 03:55:46 PM »
Or maybe he could explain why North and South Korea have such a large difference in GDP per capita. Are the people really that much different?

LOL

Trumptard believing the horseshit from a Communist Propagandist

Why am I not surprised

If you like this shit then why don't you move to Russia comrade

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 05:04:19 PM »
While you’re at it, you can explain this too. And you could tell us what Muslims did to end slavery:

Migrants from west Africa being ‘sold in Libyan slave markets’ | World news | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

http://originalpeople.org/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-of-africans-the-untold-story/

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts. While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

I didn’t know that.
Will be researching some more
Thanks for posting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 06:11:02 PM »
I didn’t know that.
Will be researching some more
Thanks for posting.

Leftist pieces of shit like to act like white Europeans are solely responsible for every bit of pain and suffering that has ever taken place since time immemorial. Meanwhile their Muslim comrades ruled by and conquered by the sword for 1400 fucking years enslaving and mistreating people. Of course, that doesn’t count in the mind of the Libtard.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 09:32:01 AM »
Leftist pieces of shit like to act like white Europeans are solely responsible for every bit of pain and suffering that has ever taken place since time immemorial. Meanwhile their Muslim comrades ruled by and conquered by the sword for 1400 fucking years enslaving and mistreating people. Of course, that doesn’t count in the mind of the Libtard.

Yes I agree
There is something Seriously Wrong with a lot of theses ( majority of ) self hating white Leftists
It’s only ever what the white man ( especially English / American ) has done.

Particularly history appears to only go back as far as the slave trade from the mid 1600s Onwards
It’s like nothing else matters to them.

Leftist = Mental illness of Peace.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 04:45:11 AM »
As I’ve said 1 million times, liberals talk a good game but at the end of the day they are always fucking wrong:

The Associated Press
The Associated Press
@AP
BREAKING: Two Koreas agree in joint statement to hold talks on reducing military tensions, "actively cooperate" in Olympics.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 04:56:30 AM »
LOL @ fagg0ts like Conker.

He'd be on here bitching if we sat on the sidelines and did nothing.
a